What do you do if you're about to fuck a girl, you ask if she's clean and she says no but you have no condom?

What do you do if you're about to fuck a girl, you ask if she's clean and she says no but you have no condom?

Like what do you even say "Sorry no thanks" and just put on your pants and leave? Or if its your house just kick her out?

Asking because this slut moved into my house, wants to fuck but im sure she's dirty.

Pic unrelated

Checked.

bump

broke ass nigga go buy some condoms

Get her checked and get yourself checked. If you're in the UK is free and prescriptions only costs £8 for a course of antibiotics.

Or just take the hit and get infected.

If you're in the US, sucks to be you

I have condoms, and would use them. It's just there has been an instance where I didn't expect any sex and ended up in a situation where I could have fucked a dirty girl raw or not. I said let me check my car for condoms and just left lol.

I don't want a dick full of warts man.

just fuck her and pull out

yolo

Best answer right here

Or fuck her and don't pull out
Yolo

go get condoms stupid

>Implying cumming in her will stop me from getting dick warts.

>Like what do you even say "Sorry no thanks" and just put on your pants and leave? Or if its your house just kick her out?

Uh, yeah. How is that even a question. You got one life motherfucker. There will be other sluts. There won't be another non aids infected you.

You also run the risk of knocking her up and either having to pay for an abortion or her wanting to keep the child and peg you for child support.

My friends have also dealt with a girl who they had sex with and they said, "cover my rent for the month or I'll tell the cops you raped me." It was a small town and a lynch mob would have formed to kill my friends, even though she was the town slut.

Don't be silly, wrap your willy.

Can't afford condoms?

You a broke ass nigga, which makes you a non deserving of ass nigga.

Is this the "white sweater with black stripes" meme all over again?

Brain: Hell no! Don't bang her at all, especially with no condum.
Dick: PUSSY!
Damn... dick is stronger when it comes to sex. Fuck then the worry begins.

Yea you're right.

It's just i'm trying to figure out a good thing to say when I'm trying to convey "I forgot my condoms and i dont want to fuck your dirty pussy, but hit me up later when I do because i still wanna fuck you"

Also I do have condoms, i suppose i worded the post weirdly. I'll end up fucking the roommate with a condom, but I was just talking about a situation where you don't have one but a hot girl who's probably dirty wants to fuck you.

if you get to the point where you are literally about to have sex with a woman, and have not yet previously had any kind of conversation about sexual history or anything of the sort, then there's a 100% chance you are a disgusting degenerate slut of a gutter-dweller

try living like a civilized human being, have some respect for yourself and others, and you won't have to worry about these kinds of things

Nah fam, just some nudes I got from a kik slut.

Bareback and bust inside. You better have told her your name was Jamal

>Being this retarted

Have you ever been to a party, talk to a girl while drinking. She makes up some bullshit excuse to get you upstairs, and you start making out and gears are in motion.

In that situation you wouldn't have a chance to ask her about every fucking detail of her sex life, and you gotta make a split decision if you wanna hit it raw (if for some reason you dont have a rubber) or blue ball yourself.

What if my name is Jamal tho...

Rekt

oh my gosh!

you mean you have to use your brain for half a fucking second instead of mindlessly reacting to a mating opportunity and acting like an ape, a horse, a cow, or like some fucking raccoon?

Fucks sake.

you're a member of the most highly evolved species on the planet, act like it or suffer the consequences

b-but pussy... :(

i know, i know....
the cards are stacked against us, nobody said life was gonna be easy

yea :/

i got the herp from a one night stand, or at least the doctor said, i got a spot on my dick once about a year and a half ago; a few days after i slept with her but havent had anything since, wish i wore a dom

Pussy will come and go.
Herpes stays.

OP are you retarded?

If she has an STD then she will ruin your sex life forever.

You will only be able to have sex with her or other people who have the same STD as you. And if they have an STD, chances are they have a nasty used up stanky pussy

instead you should just Snapchat (z) .com and leak all your snapchat friends

VideoLan FTW!

Dude, don't touch her even with a jimmy. If you're this concerned already, just pretend you're not in to her.

just layer:
1. clingwrap
2. bengay
3. clingwrap
if she starts screaming you know the 1st layer broke and pull out

Don't fuck her without a rubber you retard. Or enjoy aids. Because that's how you get aids. Better yet just don't ride town bicycles

B-but aids! Butt aids in fact!

ur lucky enough to get dubs ur lucky enough not to catch anything do it op

get depressed
drink depressant
get more depressed
duh

> 11 Checked.
> 44 Checked.
> 00 Checked.

i fucked a whorish bitch for nearly 2 years now

i dont plan to fuck her anymore

she is putting me at too much risk

sad she is such a great fuck like really outstanding

her favorite was taking it up theass even for an hour which i easily lasteven nearly two just pounding away
she likes that about me

Bruh if a chick just casually says she's dirty, you gonna die if you stick your dick in that germ hole.

Do you though, no regerts man

it's a man

>it's a man
get the fuck out of here
ive fucked the bitch enough to know better

anyone who has to brag about how long they last is either a virgin or a minute man

if she's dirty i wouldn't even fuck her with a condom.