What does anal feel like?

what does anal feel like?

Like i know giving it feels like a wet vicegrip on the cock. but what about recieveing

I'd think you guys would no

I imagine its like taking a big shit then haveing that shit push inside you repeatedly

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video9964582/bdsm_redhead_studen_anal_filled_with_cum_in_dungeon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just try it yourself you nog

"I imagine its like taking a big shit then haveing that shit push inside you repeatedly"

That's what it feels like at the start, but once you relax (2-3 minutes in), and adapt to the feeling, it's amazing. Feels nothing like you've described it.

Hard to describe tbh. Feels warm, wet, slightly ticklish and eventually builds up to that slightly orgasmic sensation. 10/10.

Buy a carrot, lube, lots of fiber, and an enema bag. Eat all the fiber, wait like 6-8 hours, shit, sit in the shower and enema over and over again until nothing but water comes out, lube up the carrot and go to town.

Addition:

You know when somebody kicks you in the balls and you lose your breath, and have that weird sensation deep in your pelvic region? You get a REALLY mild version of that, but instead of being painful and uncomfortable, it's the complete opposite. Hence "MILD".

>eventually builds up to that slightly orgasmic sensation
This. It's like a warm tingling pressure that builds up inside your body.

Shitting backwards.

More Addition:

You will most likely not cum from anal unless you do it for a very long time. So I'd suggest some offhand stimulation, such as fapping.

fucking chink

For me it's easy to cum from it if I lie flat on my stomach when at it.

Different people, different levels of pleasure from different areas of the body. You CAN train your body however to make it easier to do that.

Self check

it pretty much feels like taking a cock up your ass.

your all gay

smells like shit.

feels rough and soft if you can imagine that and really tight

No homo tho

You have to work your way up to really enjoy it...
Once you do though, it feels amazing.

So getting a penis up the butt feels REALLY rough at first, not like sharp pain, but pretty big area that feels like it won't let up. Intense, then, once he's in, your body works with the rhythm to expel him and loosens up to let him back in.

Having a top enter completely and exit completely feels incredibly intense because the initial penetration from each thrust is WILD, but each time he goes back in you feel that initial rush to a smaller capacity from the first time.

I've never been with a massive guy though. Don't think it'd be enjoyable because I'm a wuss and can barely take normal 5.5/6 inches and average thickness.

It feels kinda like having a dick in your ass.

Feels like you have to poo at first then it feels amazing after a while, knees and legs go weak and you feel like your on morphine.

Just stick something in your ass if you want to know so badly

one of the best movies I've seen so far.

xvideos.com/video9964582/bdsm_redhead_studen_anal_filled_with_cum_in_dungeon

you're welcome.

Feels like a bag of sand.

>anal sex

kek