READ!!!

READ!!!

The marines have flamethrowers and fuel to last 900 octillion years, after that its handguns and boots.
The fight takes place on an infinite flat field, obviously not in this universe so no black holes and shit. The marines start in 1 group and the ants come from all directions (by foot) untill 1 team is 100% dead.
No death by hunger, dehydration, old age or disease but the marines still need sleep. No reproduction either.

Which team would win and why?

I win, because im not hypothetical

/thread

>2002+15
>/threading your own post
ishygddt

I'm pretty sure this amount of ants and a googolplex of anything would immediately implode

This is what someone who didnt read the rules says.

shut up fag

So, like Billy Graham's number or the number of my friend, Graham Collins - 2134595646. That's a wicked big numero right there, boy howdy.

Marines win. If marines swallow all the flamethrower fuel they will become flamethrower. Thats enough to blot out a quardillion lions, even if they were somehow made of ants.

Ronald Graham's number.
but not phone number, there are numbers that arent phone numbers.

No winner. That many beings would immediately use all the Oxygen on the planet and suffocate.

in that scenarion stick would win

the battle doesnt take place on a planet.

Ok so only the outermost circle of marines can use their flamethrowers for obvious reasons, as marines die this outermost circle gets smaller and smaller, someone else finish this reasoning because I cba

They could corral the ants by spilling a 100 septillian mile radius line of fuel. Ants wont cross fuel unless they have to pile on top themselves. As they are killed off with flamethrowers, marines create smaller circles forcing the ants to withdraw to the center.
The ants woulf win though because they will have built an underground hive that unwittingly caves as the marines weight triggers the trap. Ants are assholes

Lets be generous and use longscale and assuming an octillion is 10^48, so if they each kill 10^10 ants per second, 10^10^100 marines could kill 10^(10^100 + 48 (years) + 8 (seconds in a year) + 10) < 3^^6 ants before they run out of ammo which is so much less than grahams number that the ants will obviously eventually overrun them.

>No reproduction either.

Marines win. Ants only live for 15 years max.

So after 15 years of harvest, the insects are dead from old age.

So you managed to read the last part but not the part that sayd no death from old age?

well done, you sir are officially an idiot.

ants simply don't attack humans, they're little pussy pieces of shit so if only one species can survive, it would have to be the marines as they are the only ones that understand that the opposing species must be exterminated

well in this case the ants do attack but even if they didnt, they cant kill themselves or get bored, the marines can and certainly will.

How many years would you last in hell made of ants if you had the option to end it any time you want?

I'd do 1 year at MOST.

it doesn't say that they are "attacking" ants so it makes sense that they aren't aggressive, the marines could easily keep stomping until all of the ants were dead, after all they are basically immortal due to no hunger, old age etc

It's fucking starship troopers with unlimited ammo what don't you get?

they're fucking ants

nigger quads

well it says its a fight and it says the ants are coming from all directions.
You also totally ignored my other point.

On top of all that, their boots arent indestructible, neither are their feet. How many years do you think it would take to stomp all the ants, like 2?

There isn't enough fuel to kill the ants. Ants win by sheer numbers