I have 335 golf balls. What should i do with them?

I have 335 golf balls. What should i do with them?

Shove them all up your ass

How is this even up for discussion? See how many you can fit up your anus, obviously

Build a fully automatic Golfball gun. Then go on a killingspree with ONLY your trusty golfball gun

Take individual photos of each one, give it a unique name, and post here. Make new thread when image limit reached.

Been thinking about that. I need to mod a paintball gun or something.

This was just one haul too. I can get more.

Why aren't you shoving them all up your ass op?

This

Newfag

>Shove them all up your ass

this. or sell them back to rich white people.

>Being this new
>inb4 FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>sell them back to rich white people.
>Build a Golfball machinegun.
Hard choice imo

gtfo

You have a small number of yellow balls and a large number of white balls, right?

Simulate the Vietnam War. Make the yellow balls win.

Because if my girl catches me doing some gay shit she will fuck me up. Who wants to get their ass beat with golf balls falling out the butt.

I did a search on the Guinness World Records, no record yet for golf balls up the anus. Make sure to call a representative before you go for it, OP

A paintball barrel is way to small to fit a golfball. Just build your own out of pvc pipes. they cost basicly nothing

Kek

throw one at your neighbor's house every day for 335 days

How Can your gf possibly be strong enough to beat you up op?

Im cleaning them up just in case i decided to sell them.

I want to get into some shit with them though.

Op is a beta cuck confirmed

obviously put as many fit in your ass, in your ass

I can get more too. I might do somthing like this. They would save them up and wonder what the fuck is going on.

>have someone you don't likes name printed on them
>find golf course with houses nearby
>throw golf balls through windows
>continue to do so until said someone gets the shit kicked out of them

Hahaha

Take them to top of high rise and hit them off the roof deck in random directions at evening rush hour.

this

This

I live near some clubs. I want to save up untill i get a little over 500 to 1000. Then build a gun with some sort of hopper system that continues to feed non stop. Drive up with my suv and just start fuckin mowing the crowd with an impressive show of force.

Im picking up another batch tomorrow. I'll grab a cheap driver and sacrifice 20-30 balls to doing this.

B/c he's got golf balls up his ass, who can fight like that?
Let them lose on the floor of a subway or train as you're getting off, have friend film the chaos

Build an air-powered machine gun to fire them up your ass.

THIS

Take them to the roof of the tallest in-city rooftop you can get access to and get some cohorts to film them raining down on pedestrians and traffic.

DO NOT PUT GOLF BALLS IN YOUR ASSHOLE

I did this like 4 years ago with 5 or 6 golf balls and jerked off. All was good until I shit them back out. The indentations in the balls rub together inside you and tear the fuck out of your rectum. I was shitting blood for 2 days before I made a thread about it here and another user confirmed my suspiciousions that they rub eachother inside you and tear your insides apart.

If you're going to do it anyways, post pics

Recount them to be sure it's actually 335 golf balls

There is always a post like this, and I always ask why.

>Number them 1-336, skipping the number 2
>Pour them into a public pool
>They can't find #2
>Takes a crane to get them out of the pool

This

Where did you get them OP?

potato gun ammo

kek

Gona get real gay when i put my dick into your golf ball stuffed pooper lad.

The only answer is clearly to shove them all up your little "virgin" rectum

This.
Don't know if you can get a barrel size that will fit them perfectly though.

Well when you can't get any more golf balls up your ass, start putting them in her ass and pussy. It'll be a romantic experience for you both.

Dont spread lies, golf balls are nice and safe for buttholes.

Cut them in half. Draw dots on them all. Attach googly eyes to 335 things around your town in secret.

This, only after shoving each one in and out of your asshole.

If you live in a city, get a driver and smash those fuckers down the street. Bonus points if you hear someone yell in pained surprise instead of a crash or thunk.

Go to golf course,
Go par 4 or hole hide
Wait till you see a ball land on green,
Put a 100 on the green
And watch hahahahah

>This was just one haul too
from?