How bad is Sweden?

Sweden has gotten a lot of bad rep. I used to think it was just fake news. But what if it is true? What if Sweden is extreme? Pic related was what made me think.

How bad are we? Are we really worse than other Western countries?

Isn't it racist of them to ban the black man?

>later the the members who banned the somalis were also banned for racism

He is just a token man, he is for show. They have real Black women who are actual sisters.

Fucking state of the genetics in that crowd

and who is who in the pic?

Left=party leader, an insane feminist woman. She went to the cinema drunk once. And she peed in the middle of the aisle, saying she urinate on men, just as how men have urinated on women all thru' history. Then she threw her soaked panties above the crowd. Making her urine drip on everyone. True story!

Middle one: The politician who fired the Somali for being part of rape culture. Pic related is her with a new hair cut.

How do you even survive in this LGBT-tier hell?

by importing muslims to turn it in to a sharia state

who is laughing now, feminists?!

Source please

Friendly fire.

Vilken sötis hon är

I still think it's mostly memes spread by people who think it's some sort of hellhole because of its liberal nature and other idiots who read stuff about how awful it is from facebook images. Seems fine for the most part.

They're not in parliament. But our green party is, and they're much worse. The only things they care about are refugees and nuclear power, the rest is unimportant.
(Former) party leader:
>said white men weren't people during a speech
>painted her boat with toxic colors she helped make illegal
>some cooperation with turkish islamists

>by importing muslims to turn it in to a sharia state
>who is laughing now, feminists?!

This is why I made this thread and asked this. I am starting to doubt if you can compare Sweden to others.

Sweden is a long way from Notre-Dame

oh well

it's better than the hyper-aggressive muslims who blew themselves up I guess

>ywn meet a Swede online that doesn't want to gut you.

Pretty much all Green parties sprouted from a Marxist group, and still retain a kernel of Marxism at the centre of the party. They're incredibly damaging to serious attempts at productive environmental activism.

sweden has been invaded by american liberalism. just look at the girl in the middle, she looks like she's just come off an american college campus

Aaarghh blood pressure is rising.

Where do these live?
Wouldn't they be attacked by the more religious muslims or smth? It's so bizarre

I don't understand why does Sup Forums hates this.

Iranians are on a whole other plane of irony