Why is hemp illegal and why can't a place like Sup Forums do anything about it?

Why is hemp illegal and why can't a place like Sup Forums do anything about it?

Sup Forums has no influence anymore only because fear of failure this is true! It's still the same, the only thing that keeps Sup Forums powerful is the numbers, if anything Sup Forums would be way more effective now than what it was back in the day just saying. Think about that bros
Hemp can literally save this world

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=srgE6Tzi3Lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying thins matter

nypa

Give it 5 years

not your personal army faggot
degenerates everywhere fucking hell

Fuck no man we need this shit now cunt

Sup Forums? We destroy the world with our justice not save it. The grand kids can do that shit

Also nothing can save this world you dumbass, as long as the world is so vastly overpopulated we are fucked. Weed wont do shit. Weed would no doubt collapse us even faster, not that I care. It's gotta collapse eventually

I'm not as why not now just why not in general
Fuck off pussy

Overpopulation is a myth, i've proven it myself aswell

It's just a lie so you don't break out your cage and start whinning stooge

not your own personal army hemp is for everyone

Thins?

Ok bro good job keep at it

Anyone who thinks hemp is innefficient is lied to

m.youtube.com/watch?v=srgE6Tzi3Lg

Hemp car cunt

They grow 2-4m(6-12ft) not branching meaning you can pack the cunts and they gow in 3 months after seed stage

Wtf man this plant litteraly can save the world and secret conspiracies are more popular than this wtf
Don't get me wrong i hate pedophiles like obama, bushes, clintons, catholic church and many australian judges.

Hemp HOUSE

Hemp is for you faggot

OP here im 19 faggot from australia smoke buds play gtav no job no school, just leeching off my mum

I will literally get up if this shit is legit

Oh great picture bro!

Doos

Illegal where?
Also why not both cunty chops?

Isn't illegal because you can hide weed in there idk

This thread is retarded, and you need to lay off the weed

Why hemp is good and fuel is expensive lay off the self denial you hopeless loser

WE NEED HEMP!!!!

WE HEAR YOU HEMP!!

Fuck me hemp plastic

We need the hemp you dogs

OP here, this goes to show chuck norris was right, the world is too fallen to listen.

Later homos eat dicks

hemp was the reason marijuana was made legal. follow the money. the cotton, lumber and energy industry couldnt just make hemp illegal, so they went after its cousin and it went down with it... along with the competition to those three industries.