If american psycho was remade today

if american psycho was remade today
what would bateman be listening to?

Shit

Probably some Kanye West shit. The writers would make the film PG 13 and try to pander towards teens who listen to shitty rap.

Dubstep

Something like Coldplay. Something that other people kind of scoff at

Depends. What's the modern-day equivalent of an 80's yuppie and what do they listen to?

>Something that other people kind of scoff at
So Nickelback?
I would actually be okay with this. But would it be one of their older grunge rock songs or one of their present pop rock songs?

TayTay. Her newer, more pop oriented albums are so much more mature than her early country music influenced work.

Can we have a discussion on music in films in general? I think a lot of the time the editors have no idea what they are doing for instance the trailer to Assassin's Creed: was that music really appropriate for a time traveler Assassin movie?

And then the music for Justice League trailer: was that old 70's rock like music appropriate when you have a mix of characters like Aquaman, Cyborg, Flash and Batman which all represent different moods? I guess the music worked with the humor in the trailer.

I thought Wonder Woman had the best trailer music: they did not do any modern rap or anything but kept it orchestral. And I actually like her guitar metal music theme. It strangely works really well (considering she has been in the past and now in the present so it makes sense to have some kind of heavy rock mixed with orchestral or "Nu-metal" tone whatever you wanna call the genre).

>Kanye West
>PG-13
>For all my south side niggers that know me best, I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex, I made that bitch famous

If Martin Shkreli is an example, gangsta rap.

Death Grips

I don't know probably like Rockstar. It has a somewhat unique message that he will be able to overanalyze

Sup Forums please leave

>"In '14, Taylor released this, 1989, her most accomplished album. I think her undisputed masterpiece is "Shake It Off", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of indifference, and the importance of rapid body movement, it's also a personal statement about the singer herself.

He wouldn't like Bad Blood, Kendrick is too black sounding

Bad Blood on the album doesn't feature anyone but Taylor herself.

Why is that? Kinda weird how she'd have him on for the single, but not include him on the album.

Drake did the same with Pop Style (feat Kanye and Jay Z), and Controlla (feat Popcaan) but both songs on the album are without features

The single version is considered a remix.

op here
i changed my mind about my own thread
i dont care anymore

Bateman's a liberal in the book.
Bill Clinton style I might add.

He goes off on monologues about world hunger, war, genocide and the importance of helping out poorer countries at our sacrifice as a a duty, women's rights, homelessness and education in the ghettos.

He does it while fining at an outrageously price luxury restaurant.
He loves the idea of being the 'guy with the big heart' while everyone else appears selfish.

Bateman has literally no political ideas of his own. It's a mask to 'fit in'.
It's an error to assume conservatism on his part

I can SO see Patrick Bateman murdering somebody to "Shake it Off"

You know you can, too.

look AT THEM

In the book/movie he monologues about Huey Lewis,Genesis & Whitney Houston so probably some modern equivalents of those safe inoffensive artists would be like Maroon 5,ColdPlay & maybe Beyonce? or he might not like her for being too feminist but i could definitely hear him going on about Coldplay
>In 08 Chris released this, Viva La Vida, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is the title track, a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about religion, and the importance of history, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

Taylor Swift is too..........Black sounding for me.

Excellent.

Welcome to modern music, white influence outside of basic scales died with grunge

Impressive.

checkD

Give Up by the Postal Service

Stock optioned silicon valley brogrammer.

I have no idea.

All those guys listen to green day and shit like that. Engineers love their alt rock

Bret Easton Ellis already tweeted about this and said he'd listen to Coldplay and Katy Perry.

Nailed it

neurofunk

Fast food rockers

All Star

limp bizkit

Beyonce

Would he beat prostitutes to death with an ipod and force them to play MOBAs?

I think that often they just put in music they personally like instead of what works

>goddamn