Rekt thread

rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

goregrish.com/video/1065/cartel-brutality
lmgtfy.com/?q=how high is a fatal fall into water
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does this dick just fist skulls or he is looking for a bullet or something?

Are we looking at wetbacks or dunecoons?

I have so many questions.

Just brazilians doing things again

The guy in grey seems to have an immunity to the nerve gas.. Interesting.

kid was smart not to help

Those are some bad hombres.

Come on, I need more, you're blueballing me guys

was that a multi kill or just knocked out?

i hate getting poked like that, fucking giggling like a little girl

mataron a Juan los hijoputas.

>keep walking
he literary walked into it himself

full vid?

I still don't understand what this video is all about. Someon shot his head with grenade laucher or throw a fucking brick at him?

kek

No its a sniper or at least a rifle with scope.
He shoots at the first red circle that you see, it is just a video of an impressive shot. You can see the bullet change direction due to the wind, which was calculated within his shot.

Can we have some dark memes?

I can't believe people actually think you can die this way, you can't. It's water, it's not like you are hitting concrete. The only way you could die like this is if you didn't know how to swim and drowned.

Great copy pasta, nice bait good luck

It's not copy pasta , I hand type that every time I post it

Resident evil-grade shit right there

goregrish.com/video/1065/cartel-brutality

wtf happened there?

He sneezed.

regarding the amount of money these planes cost, are the pilots ever allowed to fly again if the accident was their fault?

I would like to imagine the victim is already dead when that sickfuck starts tearing the victim's head like a coconut.

is it just me or the missile exploded before impact?

no, the explosive material is in the rear end.

Is he deaded?

>prove you're a man!
>shove your hand down this pigs throat!

It's just that the pole was mostly grounded through the other people. Just a small part of the current was left when it reached the guy in grey.

kekt

Then you're extra retarded.
lmgtfy.com/?q=how high is a fatal fall into water

fuck off sperg

lol

It's actually fake and gay.

rekt & kekt

EAST AFRICA- WITCH DOCTOR

Pretty sure it was nerve gas so probably dead

He's ok

It was electricity.

Pretty sure it was nerve gas so probably dead

They treat woman like this in the US?

theyre niggers so who cares

its been years and i still don't get what the fuck is happening

no, only blacks do

yes, black people do

and ignore that guy who sais "theyre niggers so who cares" he's an idiot

story?

don't forget the mudslimes too. niggers and sandniggers are equally bad at treating women well.

iirc dude was banging his wife

Actually niggers DO deserve to be treated like shit because that's what they are.

You are an idiot if you believe otherwise.

The old cab n stab

not sure of this story precisely, but in china if you hit someone with your car you have to pay all their hospital bills and people will milk the shit out of it.

it's better to have killed them, which is why you see videos like the kid getting run over and nobody stops or even slows down

Look, I was raised and lived a big part of my life in a black neighborhood in a city where the vast majority of people are niggers, and I gotta tell you, if you think those creatures are human, you probably haven't been around many of them for long enough.

eat shit niggerlover. theyre all subhumans and they should be annihilated

>regarding
Fucking hell learn English.
You mean 'considering'

The guy broke his tibia, so they put a bar in it. They're just taking the bar back out. I had the same surgery, it's really not a big deal. It hurts a whole lot worse when they put the bar in and when you break your leg in the first place.

It's a technicality. They ARE human, but many don't act like it in the least. Why, I have no idea.
We like have niggas that can behave human like Ben Carson or Barack Obama, thus proving they are capable of being productive parts of society and the lowly thugs, druggies, and all the blacklivesmatter retards are just being lazy and racist out of spite.

>sniping in battlefield

he died months later of an oral infection
he wanted the hole for some body modification...

South African tradition I believe. Once they reach a certain age they become men by getting a circumcision

The odds of you stumbling upon a black neurosurgeon or a black senator are way, way, way lower than you facing one who will mug you at gunpoint.

I understand the poverty argument, but just straight out denying that the vast majority of those individuals behave like savages just isn't productive either.

I'm not asking for every black in America to get out of welfare tomorrow and start working on their doctorate immediately, but for the love of god, is it too much to ask for them to stop behaving like barbaric thugs all the fucking time? It almost feels like those creatures came from mexico or something, and somehow not even mexicans are that violent.

kek, I'd be mad

So that's what happened to Bigfoot at the end of the Patterson film

I like his maneuver to tilt the plane when he ejects himself so he doesn't land in the inferno that was once his plane

Are we doing the "Back in my day" challenge?

OK, you asked for it...

Only way your gonna have a chance to survive that is if you go feet first pointed down. And clenched your asshole. The water will shoot up your ass and kill you I'd you dont

too far dude..

More like this?

actually falling on water is potentially deadly from 45m, since you pass out and drown / hurt your inner organs

>The water will shoot up your ass and kill you I'd you dont
I've witnessed this; your viscera & internal organs get forced through your mouth. Nasty way to go.

Obviously fake.

Murder is against the law, so nobody would make a video killing someone, let alone post it online.

Oy vey!
Good goyim! Mutilate your perfect intact penises for you Jew overlords!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!