Okay, so, i'm 19 and i'm seeing this 21 year old who's pretty amazing...

Okay, so, i'm 19 and i'm seeing this 21 year old who's pretty amazing, we've had so many good times in the past month or so we've spent together and we've both said that we love one and other. Only problem is, she 'isnt ready for the commitment yet' which is completely fine with me, we've been on nights out and slept at eachothers houses (met family ect) and everything couldnt be any better if i tried, today i suggested that we go on holoday in the school holidays (shes a school teacher, i'm a bus driver so theres not much choice in what time of year we can both have time off) and she said it makes her want to run the other way and not talk to me again, seriously, what goes on in these womens heads? We've stayed in numerous hotels across the county and had THE best sex, we've spoke about children and the posibilty of being together for a long time, but for some reason she doesnt want to commit, please help, because i really just dont know what to do anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ccjofBuITnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shes fucking other guys

>we've had so many good times in the past month
does that mean you've been dating for only one month?

if not, how long have you been together?

I thought that origionally and yeah we've only been dating a month

>these hoes ain't loyal
You're 19 mate you don't even know what love is.

Just fucking

Drop acid or dmt or some shit, you obviously need the shortcut.

Bro for fuck sake. The best lesson you can learn here is that flakiness like that is not to be trusted. Walk away and don't look back. I don't give a fuck how good the banging is, shifty bitches don't deserve a chance

I have a pretty good grasp on what love is, and my feelings match that, obviously if things end between us i'll more than likely just go on a night out and find someone else, but i like her a hell of a lot

Fuck i hate these emoji based conversations.

You don't though

Why the fuck you even care about sluts, especially anyone you can fuck and drop on a night out?

hotel sex,
no commitment,
no to going on holiday...
that chicks in a steady relationship and CANNOT go on a holiday or the other half will get suspicious.

Stop talking about commitment.

I've slept with almost 70 different girls.

Have had several girlfriends.

But I've literally NEVER sat any of them down and been like,
"Are you my girlfriend?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"So we're boyfriend and girlfriend, right?"

The girl I'm seeing now, we've been exclusive for......nine months now?
About two months into knowing each other, I told her I loved her, she said it back, and it's been truly, truly amazing the entire time.

We talk about kids every once in awhile, but not in an absolute sort of way.
We about a future, but not in an absolute sort of way.
We talk about everything, but it's not like we're making each other sign contracts or anything......ya know?

you sound like a beta fag OP.. her yes man .. whatever she wants to do you say yes then when you want to do something she says no, Why? because your her bitch and has you right were she wants you.. grow some fucking balls.

Obvious.

She is sleeping with someone else while with you. Do people know nothing these days?

You're only 19 and you say you have a good grasp on love...

My advice for you is to shut up before you embarrass yourself further. You know nothing yet and I don't blame her for not wanting to settle down with a guy like you.

My advice for her is to date someone with her own mental age, which is not you and she knows it. This women is not ready to settle down yet by the sounds of it and when she is ready, nobody will want her. Also, she's sleeping with someone else behind your back as stated many times here.
>i have a pretty good grasp on what love is
lol
You need to pick your women wisely or just stop trying. You can't hurt anyone by staying single and focusing on yourself.

easy. she's keeping you around to sumone else better comes along believe me. that way when you catch her. she can just say were not even together crazy. an tell all ger friends how nuts you are you guys arnt even togther

This

You sound like a bitch bro she told you that you guys aren't official which means she's fucking other guys and you should fuck other girls and stop being so clingy also post more of her nudes if that's her in the pic

>THIS
"not ready for a commitment"
means she is happy with you treating her like a princess but she wants to fuck and suck other guys.

chuck her and find someone else, she won't be worth the hassle trust me

don't feel like you're "ramping up" into love with her, you can come too close to smothering.

you need to put gaps in between, so she can miss you and know what it's like to not have your company.

make yourself less available and try talking to other women, light a fire under her ass.
if she doesn't budge, then she prolly doesn't care about you.

She married with a family and you're just her side bitch

I'll bite your dick off and shit in your fucking ear

It's only been a month you need to slow down and stop being such an emotional faggot or she'll turn off you completely. Stop making it easy for her to walk all over you and grow some balls. The more you show her how crazy you are about her the less she will respect you. Just go with the flow man and let her suggest things before you do and even if you agree don't let her know that. By the looks of this though she just doesn't seem to be in to it as much as you and that's mostly down to you being an insecure pushy fag

you may feel that
and us saying your 19 and dont know may be a sour pill to take but it is true

you have not experienced love yet
what you are feeling is deep attraction
not love

and she's fucking you about with the not ready for commitment shite

advice i can give you is necer treat a girl like she is worth more than you, trust is earned not given, plenty more fish in the sea, loose lips sink ships and never trust a women

This. She cucks you OP ;DD

because she is young and still hungry for variety of dicks.

>holoday
What, a special day to celebrate the holocaust? Bring me.

Don't fall for a pair of tits and an ass m8, she's fucking other guys behind your back

Leave. This smells like jaquans dick.

>'isnt ready for the commitment yet'

This is women talk for 'I am fucking other guys'.

She's likely a slut. Just post the nudes.

This sums it all up. No other explanation possible.

live bukkake youtu.be/ccjofBuITnA

Femanon here. This is my excuse for clingy good guys. I wanna fuck who I wanna fuck when I wanna fuck OK? I don't need a keeper holding me hostage. You gotta let me fly free and spread or I'll die. Don't be a clinger. Just enjoy us while you can. If your dick is strong and I settle down on it and make my nest then you win. But let me test the dicks out there or for sure you ain't got a chance.

>Bating this hard
6/10

Nah m8, totally disagree on the age thing, my mum and dad have been together since they were 18, my dad proposed to her after they'd been together only two weeks, they just celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary and they've been together 29 years, I've never seen a couple so in love, true love knows no age nigger

Little weak dick here. I wouldn't give you a sniff of my snatch for your weak dick troubles.

This sounds like a fucking bird metaphor.
Are we still this far back?
It's just kinda sad

this fam

post her nudes bitch

not your choice. if we're happy with your services and your sammiches, you get to stay. otherwise start walking. when did men become such pussies that they hang on every word that some shit-tier bitch says?

OP, women and men love differently. Men fall in love almost immediately, women it can take months or years. But once they love you, you know they are yours. She hasn't fallen for you yet. Give it a bit longer and sooner or later she will be after you to say YES Im YOUR GF. 3 years with my girl, it took her 3 months to finally love me back

>>hate emoji based texts
emojis user a wall of text

Pure faggot.

Show us her tits m8

doood that is the saddest story ive read. this isn't a cringe thread.

you wore down some poor girl until she caved? she probably felt she had no other options since you were cock-blocking any other guy.

Please tell me what love is then wise fags.
I highly doubt you'll come up with anything i dont know yet.
Just because you didnt experience love at 19 doesnt mean other people can't.
Please enlighten me.
Not OP btw

100% shes banging another bloke pal. She doesn't want to go on holiday as it'll raise too many questions from that side. She's got game though - gonna have you virtually begging to take her away. Shits fucked up

One month doesn't mean shit.

M8 wtf are you on about? This is obviously different depending on the person

sometimes it isn't about love.
you may be in love and be sincere, however, she might not feel the same. you give it a go. if it's not mutual, move on.
one thing's for sure: love begins and ends. over and over.

how tf did you get to this conclusion loool how is lsd gonna help this fellow?

>in love
>been dating for one month

Pick one, OP. You barely even know this person in the grand scheme of things. You're feeling infatuation.

Leave her bro, she thinks something better than a bus driver will come along.

Also, get a better job.

Itt: angsty teenagers

i see you replied like a bitch when she said bye. LOL. Should have just deleted the convo and wait for her to run back

+1 for that. Pussy whipped

:( truest advice in thread. listen to this OP

That doesnt answer my question at all though. Of course its not always mutual.
I'm 18, what do i not know about love yet?

You do not know what cuck means, fucking nigger.

Love is easy
Wisdom is expensive

Anons are speaking from experience

They're saying don't love her unless your goals align, and even then, they might not always, and that can make something solid into a deal breaker.

You're 18. You don't know shit about anything.

One month ain't shit. Yeah she may be being unreasonable but relationships don't really have a reputation for making people think logically.
Back off the bitch, move on, try your best not to be bitter.

That's not what they're saying though, they're saying a 19 year old doesnt know what love is yet, is that wisdom?

I know that, i know about love though.

>Please tell me what love is then wise fags.
you're asking what love is. you'll know when you feel it. fine. the point is that loving someone isn't enough to sustain a relationship. if she doesn't love you back, move on. you'll find someone else and you'll love again. repeat until you find someone that loves you back. then stay with them until one of you falls out of love. move on. process starts over again.

Is that her on the display picture?

What do you want to do?

every fucking thread.

It can still be love, but for 1 month its not attachement. its a thought.

has some good points.

"ya know"

shut the fuck up dude. Some people just dont want to waste their fucking time on bullshit and have to know whats going on.

Why don't you go to Snapchat z .com and leak all your snapchat friends

>You'll know when you feel it
Exactly. These guys are saying a 19 year old doesnt know when he feels it.

Whats the difference between love, infatuation, obsession and limerence?

older femanon here, you might feel invincible right now but trust me when i say you are gonna regret not settling down early once you are older

this..
when you think you find love in someone but it feels forced it can be so difficult to let it go if your new to the whole experience, the difference is knowing when its happening and when to let go

a jail sentience

>Some people just dont want to waste their fucking time on bullshit and have to know whats going on

if you need to ask your girl if you're a couple, you're not. if anything,

she should be asking you if you're a couple. not the other way around.

grow some balls little manlet.

Thanks Op, now I ve got cancer.

you're a fucking bus driver, there's your answer

Sorry I dont know what infatuation and limerence means, english is not my first language.

But i think even an 8 year old knows love and obsession isnt the same thing.

So you had sex with her, after dating for 1 month. I've got bad news for you.

sorry friend but waiting more than a month to fuck hasn't been relevant since the 18th century.

you're a bus driver.
basically she thinks she can do better and tying herself to you would be an admission to herself that maybe she can't. she's not ready to commit to you really means she's not ready to settle for you. she doesn't love you like you love her.

you're not being a badass but a pussy bitch is what is going on. You arent supposed to care for her at all retard, she is supposed to be the one chasing to clamp you down and you are supposed to not give a shit about her at all, THAT IS THE ONLY WAY women ever deeply fall in love with someone.

Yeh, u r right, they r all sluts and so are we.

This OP, bum ass job with shit pay

>one month

there is your problem m8, if this has all happened withing a month then your just a clingy fuck

seriosuly? you talked about kids in the first month.

the longest relationship ive had was 1 and a half years, and the biggest thing we planned was a road trip for when we graduated

>has a profile picture of her ass
>we are in love

Dude.. how retarded can you be?

LOL

ok bro. i'm not on that feminism shit but you're living in a fucking bubble. relationship has to come from both sides. enjoy wasting your time with people that dont talk about something that needs to be discussed. talking is the best form of communicating. saying shit like "we'll just go with the flow" makes you sound like you're 15.

>What is love?

He is actually absolutely right.
Scientifically proven mate, men fall in love usually after only 3 dates, women on the other hand take 14 + dates, and it makes sense:
Men: Put my dick in, impregnate, my problems are over
Women: I gotta let this dude put his dick in me, impregnate me then i gotta wait around almost a year and then have a creature exit my vagina painfully and HOPE he stays around with me to look after it.
So you see even though today its sex sex sex and child later, women STILL have that instinct of selective breeding ingrained deeply inside their little heads.

>19 yo
>1 month relationship
>in love

stop being such a pussy beta faggot

.twitch.tv
/silly_burns

jesus fucking christ! you talk about shit like whether you like missionary or cowgirl. kafka or Silverstein. if you're in love it should be so incredibly fucking obvious that it doesn't need to be stated. both of you should be *needing* to be together every minute of every day. if you feel that way but she passes up netflix and chill to hang with her girlfriends and that one dude from accounting, she's moved on or was never there to begin with. you don't need to ask her about it.

it's how women are. but even more how english women are. you're on a very fucked side of the world to try and get some pussy. the uk has only money hungry sluts who change dick every weekend