Who wins Sup Forums?

Who wins Sup Forums?

They should fight on their own planet

Tony's a fucking psycho

Cheering for Khabib, but the fight can go either way. If Tony's wrestling is good enough to hold Tony down, a win for Khabib. But if Tony's striking manages to rock Khabib like in the Johnson fight, and Khabib doesn't recover, a win for Tony.

Khabib's wrestling*

Khabib RAGDOLLS people. He outclassed RDA.

Khabib is superior in every way

Khabib's a monster. I know Ferguson has pretty decent wrestling but I don't think he is gonna be able to keep Khabib off of him

When Khabib smesh Tony, will McNuggets actually fight him though? I kinda doubt it.

Anorexia

It's possible that Tony takes over later in the fight. Early it should be Khabib which has me picking him via a stoppage within 3 or a 3-2 decision.

>Khabib

How likely is it that Khabib will suffer from cardio issues?

Tony by dirty fighting

We haven't seen Khabib struggle with his cardio yet. But given his style, muscle mass and inexperience in 5 round fights it is something to consider. On the flipside, we know Tony can do 5 hard rounds.

Shit it dirty as fuck son.

Yea I just don't see him having cardio issues. He's completely clean living as a muslim, no drinking no smoking etc. But Tony's cardio is pretty fucking ridiculous. There's really no reason to train for 6 fucking hours at a time like he does though.

Who gives a fuck? MMA is stupid. Why don't you watch a sport that is actually entertaining like basketball?

Khabib by smesh.

whats wrong with their ears? wtf

The oven. Such is life in the Auschwitz Fighting League.

Basketball is even more boring than watching two men sweat and roll around on one another.

khalabib motherfuckers

Nobody is outright picking Tony to win, it seems.

>if tony's wrestling is good enough to keep tony down

thats some good imagery thank you user

kek

Cauliflower ear. It happens to a lot of grapplers/wrestlers

Air Khabib

If Tony manages to defend against Khabib's takedowns, I'm never rooting against him again.