>Family thinks you're mentally retarded for having aspergers and hates you
>Catfished 3 times and broke up twice
>Find perfect girl who can relate but ends up friendzoning you
>Attempt to kill self but fail because you suck at everything
>Decide to give life a chance and begin working out and taking anti depressiva
>Life tells you to fuck off and everything is still shit

I'm thinking about killing myself, Dubs decide if i do or not

tfw trust Sup Forums more over my own ''friends'' and ''family''

Christ if it will stop your whining just do it already.

Don't do that OP, if life sucks, the only way to make it better is to trying beat it tovthe ground, keep fighting, fight actively, go outside, meet as many ppl as you can, try to beat this record another day, keep doing it, find a hobby, a hobby that will force you to go outisde, to meet new ppl and still comforts you.

Wanna kik?

Do it ironically

Dude, life sucks. That's the fucking point. Stop being a bitch, get up, and fight back. Suicide is retarded. Don't roll over and die like a bitch. You can fuckin do this!

rolling for tha powa.

dubs for fixing your fucking life you scrub

Don't do it man

roll 4 starting a new life as a proud faggot

End it on cam

Kys on cam

Continue living post ironically

You're doing the right thing op, you just need to stop taking the pills. Those things are fucked man, theyll make you feel worse rather than better. Just deal with your shit with a psych and stop drugging yourself. It's a lot easier.

Do it faggot

Kys

End it fag

Don't kys pls

Just off yourself

Fix your life

Come on op please kill urself on cam

End it op,plz for me

Live, but just ironic

Kill ur self

Suicide if for faggots and you're not a faggot

Winrarrrrrr

gender change

Dont be a fag, dont kill urself. Only weak people kill themselves.

End it cam too, now deliver op

OP is a faggot

Win

Rolling for op to get his life together

Winnner

dont fucking do it, better times will come. maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but i promise you one day you will look back and be glad you are still alive.

i'm not going to lie to you and tell you it get's better. it doesn't. you just get better at handling it over time and it becomes less shitty because you get used to it. That being said, if you kill yourself now you remove any possibility of ANYTHING good happening to you in your future. so if you have even the smallest shred of hope remaining, don't kill yourself. if you believe without a doubt that your life will never get better. then end it now.

You need to make an excuse to live. Like a middle or end game goal. Figure out something fun, that no matter how bad you fuck up, that you will still get something out of it when you finish. You lost yout father early. Man, i lost a parent a couple days before i turned 9. There was no time to celebrate, and no will to either. Im almost middle aged. I went through some depression, anxiety, isolation, even chose isolation at times because i felt more comfort. Like you may be, i have a permanent akwardness. Some things take a little longer for me to catch on, i can assemble or craft, i even self taught some mechanic skills that saved me tons of money. I have had people hate me right off the bat for no reason at all, i laugh at those people, because i knew before i wasnt the person they saw me as, and figured out my flaws may be incurable, but i have many things i accomplished because i chose to live on and love who i am even in my worst moments.

Op there is no hope. Its just you and the world, happiness you are willing to work for, and people can have your back now, or have it later, they arent essential to your well being

Just end it already someone got dubs

Killing yourself according to the will of random people of the internet isn't the greatest way to die anyway. If you really wanted to kill yourself you woul've done it already. Now don't be a fag and don't kill yourself just because some user said so.

You're all negative cunts, just fuck off. This guy obviously is in a hole. He needs to start thinking positive. He can't do that if you're all going to fucking egg him on to end his life. Life is meant to be hard, working out and getting fit is meant to be hard. Everything worth doing with a greater outcome than before you started is going to be fucking hard.

He comes to Sup Forums for a decision about his own life and death; he, everyone he knows and all of us too will be better off as soon as he's dead.

op i recommend music therapy. go find uplifting, motivating, and empowering songs and just immerse yourself in them for a few hours. I have Aspergers as well and often have similar extreme bouts of depression and this always helps me. I won't give you a false promise that it get's better but for what it's worth coming from a random, faceless person on the internet...I believe in you

kys nerd

>above average
Hahahahahaha Kys

Don't do it man, your Dad wouldn't want you to.

Is your name Robert, and do you have a second shift job?

Oh shit it's tripzzzzzzz

Do it to MAGA

Ps I'm Brazilian

trips have decided