ITT: video games that need a sequel

ITT: video games that need a sequel

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Valve_Corporation_video_games?wprov=sfsi1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and then they lift it on a fucking cliffhanger

This.

Time splitters would be nice

Every fallout

I wouldn't mind a non Warriors title but overall the same. Good coop fun.

Sleeping Dogs. If not a direct sequel another game in that universe maybe on like the mainland and in the past or something

Never forget they had plans to make a game for each of the four horsemen as well as back when the first game launched they also wanted a 4 player coop game at some point.

yeah it blew me away its easily in my top 5 games of that era. I loved the way it brought more to the franchise, starting before the movie and bringing the characters backstories to life. Also how gritty it was compared to GTA. Sure GTA has explosions and machine guns etc but the way the characters got bloodier as your health depleted had more impact

this fall bby

it was announced already

yes

Why even live?

I know =(

Anyone think those indie breakout hits Half Life 2 or Portal 2 deserve a full sequel?

Is this honestly good? Its dirt cheap, should i give it a go?

The first one was ok, i enjoyed it but nothing special for me

Manhunt

I'M STILL PISSED OFF ABOUT GRUNTILDA LYING AT THE END OF BANJO TOOIE
Although yooka laylee is coming

It is pretty good. You should give it a go, specialy if its dirt cheap.

Totally agree

It had a sequel.
It wasn't nearly as good

>half life 2
>portal 2
>indie

are you literally retarded? Valve Corporation is a major publisher. there's nothing "indie" about either of those titles.

there was a sequel, dumbass

There was a sequel and a prequel, but we still want more Stalker games.

I can only dream

Yeah,the second one was pretty underwhelming

So i guess a third one with new engine (Better gameplay graphics and so on ) Would be great

Anyone?

Derp, there was a sequel, but id love a remake or a third game

I want a new Bioshock pretty badly.
A true sequel to Mario RPG would be pretty sweet too.

I would be ok with 2k fixing the remasters on pc. Tried on all types of hardware and they both crash constantly. Even have issues changing resolution in the game too. SAD

Why was this game so unpopular?
I always wanted to try it but I could never really find a torrent.

PIC RELATED

There was a remake on PSP but I know what you mean, if a modern medievil came out it would either casual console shit or dark souls tier

nigga you read my mind

This is me with Mageslayer. I even went as far to order a copy off amazon, to have it cancelled. I thought Mageslayer was popular too.

Was thinking that, but it would have to be faster paced like DS2/BB more than Des or DS1

I wanna see Prey 2

But Medievil was always "casual".

You're aware this is out in May, right?

Would like to see a metroid game that continues the storyline after fusion.

This one. It fucking should have one. That ending, man that fucking ending.

thats not prey 2 dumbass. thats a system shock wannabe

>Valve Corporation is a major publisher. there's nothing "indie" about either of those titles.
Wew lad, you don't say...

But yes, fucking Half Life 3 needs to happen. HL2 is still the best shooter ever, and it fucking came out in 2004! I blame console toddlers with their fucking press F to start cutscene shite.

Eh, close enough. Get over it.

I started writing a story for it. If they never release a sequel, I plan to try and buy them out to make one myself.

Mount & fucking Blade

needs a sequel and a PC port for the original

Hundred percent Space Marine. I'm not even a massive Warhammer fan but I throughly enjoyed the gameplay, the story was decent enough and to top it off it basically ended on a fucking cliffhanger. Make another one you cunts.

The story was pretty shit but the gameplay was so fun and badass.

And they set the ending up in such a way that it looked like they were planning for a third

I can't tell if you are really autistic enough to fall for such bait.

Valve also is not a major publisher. Look at how few games they have launched in the last 20 years.

Cry more

I fergot the damm picture

Valve is pretty mainstream now m8...

no, no it is not close enough you braindead fuckwit! PREY 2 WAS SUPPOSED TO PUT YOU IN THE SHOES OF A SPACE BOUNTY HUNTER IN AN OPEN WORLD!

Bannerlord is coming out

Space Marine won't get a sequel for the same reasons Darksiders and Saints Row won't. THQ is gone.

If they do somehow keep on releasing them, they will not even be by remotely the same teams.

enjoy your system shock ripoff thats verging on copyright infringement faggot

Space Marine was pretty fun, it's pacing was one of the best I've played.

Nice trips

More than a dozen, including two of the three most viewed games on Twitch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Valve_Corporation_video_games?wprov=sfsi1

Still that person fell for such idiotic bait. That is the point.

Mainstream =/= major publisher. They are not indie but that was the whole point of the bait. They don't release enough to be considered major. They take our shekels for us to lease vidya on pc.

The soundtrack alone made it worth it, trust me...walking with giants with a deep chello making a fantasy atmosphere was mesmerizing

This !

fuck you. fuck you to hell that was the worst. i played it until world 3. that game is straight pain.

just needed more than two enemy types though. ork and chaos marine. but mostly ork

Ok, cry a little less

Butt hurt gamers are the fucking worst.
The really sad part is that you're probably going to buy the game anyway.

Yeah it didn't get enough love for the potential the combat offered.

That precisely proves my point. Check out a real publisher like EA or Ubi that shits out that many games in a year.

This game series needs a proper rebooting. That or a proper fear 2 and fear 3

Yeah, I believed that too.

suck my dickfucking normie get out

this and some devs need to take their head out of their asses and re do something with the destruction system of red faction guerilla

>real publisher
>EA
That hurt me user

Not enough people played this masterpiece

I did enjoy the story though but waiting for a third for too long!

"HURRRRRRRRRRR YOU BITCH THEREFORE YOULL BUY DURRR"

What retarded ass logic kid

Ok, now go back to crying more.

Y this idiot so easy to control Sup Forums ?

the MP was great though.

>real publisher like EA or Ubi
kek, nice bait you got there lad

because you keep biting dipshit

Probably the greatest Wii exclusive

I didn't say I like them or not. Just that they are actual major publishers that push out games. Where as valve sits and collects shekels from the masses for stickers and skins and leasing of our vidya.

"you dont agree with me therefore youre crying"

Fucking dipshit ass sjw logic there

Amazingly fun gameplay, being able to transform into creatures was awesome. And just being able to levitate on your Fairy wings was cool

He will though. And people like that bitch about everything, including things they actually like.

Kek fuck off

You are implying you being baited is me being baited? Not how it works newfriend.

Prey2 will be here soon and you will like it like the child you are.

Dante's fucking Inferno

Yeah I get what you were saying, it's just EA was a great publisher in the 90's and have evolved to the worst of the shekel squeezers around.

/thread.
it's maybe not the best hack and slash ever but i've certainly never been so surprised.

Also lisa needs a 4th. obviously.

This topic has been ruined by faggots bitching and whining at each other about stupid bullshit, shut the fuck up

So baited you double replied? Jesus kid. You know we can see ids with Sup Forums pass right?

You know you want it too, faggot.