Stories of xanax withdrawals - im going through it now, i want to kill myself

stories of xanax withdrawals - im going through it now, i want to kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ccjofBuITnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Benzo taper sucks. Tried high thc dabs? Also try longer acting like meclonazepam as it stays in system for 3 days breaking mental addiction patterns.

Do it degenerate.

should i ask my doc for that?

youtu.be/ccjofBuITnA

bukkake withdrawal

I'll let you commit suicide if you can strangle yourself without stopping you

>eat benzos for about a year
>quit cold turkey
>get a seizure and get stuck with epilepsy

That was pretty much it for me.

Yeah doc should prescribe benzo with half life at least 24hrs plus for effective tapering. Depending on where your from may not be branded meclonazepam

Hahhaha. Wow. Should have stuck to opiates

Yeah. I think opioids are way better for anxiety anyway.

I haven't done benzos since last summer and it's the best decision I have made in years.

You can do it man. Just think, every day you go without it, you are improving your life exponentially. It's a path. If you slip up, don't beat yourself up about it and give up, just get back on the path.

I believe in your strength, user.

Yo OP look into Kratom. Sold at most head shops.

I think opiates and benzos have their uses for applications to anxiety. However must only take on really nad days. i never take more than 3 days in a row no matter how bad a feel. And keep dosage low to avoid seizure risk and all is ok. Problem is that self medicating takes will power too.

depression comes next, prepare for it

Alcohol works for benzo withdrawal

Kratom is crap, as is valarian root and any other hippy shit. Pills, will power and personal development. GO

Alprazolam in grams was the worst thing for me. And the RC benzos. You have as much as you want to do and it's hard to keep the dosage low.

t.

Not tryna get dude readdicted to something else. It helps with withdrawals. Kratom is good.

Etizolam, diclazopam, meclonazepam, pyrazolam. Favourites analogue b/ros?

IV pyrazolam is nice. A little too nice.

Yeah the analgesic effects are very strong. Nummy

I used to like putting it in the same syringe with bupre.

Thank you Britain for ur great RC's.

Die pillbilly.

Good luck op. Dont give up. Remeber that you dont want to feel like this again. Also, try to check in to a detox if you can. Shouldnt be kickong benzos at home. A doctor can ease the pain of withdrawal both mentally and physically.

My best friend seizes out every time he withdrawals from xanax good luck

i love you user, that literally made me feel worth something - thank you

Im recently clean of a pretty nasty opiate habit. Going on 4 months. Feels good bro. I wish you the same success. Its not easy but totally worth it. Ive got my life back.

i've already had 2 seizers - woke up in holspital with a mighty fine bill

Why didnt you stay there and have them help you with your situation?

because i dont have insurance they gave me 4 pills and sent me on my way home

my inspiration! stories like this give me hope and fill me with happiness that others out there are beating out their addictions and getting their lives back on track. Couldnt be happier for you user, Glod bless

Try Phenibut, they sell it on Amazon but make sure you get it in capsules cause it takes like shit.

Where are you from?

>withdrawals from nigger-tier placebo trend drug
WEW lad
E
W

California

Pussy faggot motherfucker.

If you go the ER the doctor will give you something to help, and probably write a script for more.

You can't do it cold turkey, a lot of people die that way from liver failure.

I did it. Im not a pussy motherfucking degnerate. Just do it.

Try doing it when you take three bars a day for two years.

Took up to 30-40 mg diazepam per day for 2 years.

how do you even make it through a day on 3 bars, even just a quarter makes me retarded

Tolerance

Guys.. 0.5mg of lorazepam and I'm in the clouds.

etiz was my fav but they are illegal now
but mecloz and clonaz are good too

Take it from someone first hand user. I take them myself (pic related, took it just for this thread). I'm addicted to them at this point. I only take one a day, I don't abuse it. I began having withdrawals when I tried quitting the first time. The anxiety level rises and so does depression, you may feel tightness in your chest, slight delusions etc. etc. etc. (I'm sure you've read up on all of this already.) Just understand one thing user, you are not going to die from anxiety or whatever reason you were taking it. It'll all pass and you will feel much better in the end. You give me hope user, you give me hope.

Did it with temazepam, another benzo, while simultaneously detoxing on methadone. Was fucking hell, I shook like a leaf and got pounding headaches everyone I stood up. Also picked everywjere, shit myself, didn't eat or sleep for up to 3 days at a time. My legs ached and I couldn't work for close to 2 months. Christ I still went to to my one 2 hour class a day but would have to run out to vomit 2-3 times a period. My nose ran constantly and i seriously cried a few times. Worst easter ever

My daily use was 5 bars or 10 footballs, it happens user. Then I got hooked on heroin and was done

Been clean 9 months now user, you can do it bro. Here's my sober counter, I spent 9 years using heroin and benzos

>strongest fit of maddening rage
>why?
>because I forgot about a coffee I purchased and it got ice cold in my car
>Serious thoughts of murder
>went cold turkey after that.. fuck that pill

Buy some pregabalin right now, that shit saved my life from alplax withdrawals, otherwise I would kill myself

You should celebrate! One xannie couldn't hurt!