youtu.be/ccjofBuITnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

True Story

Sad guitars

*Dad Guitars

'bass is truly for the intellectual stringed instrument player'
[spoiler]and know 2 variations of 0000-4444-7777-5555[/spoiler]

That's rock and roll right there

Or you could just fire your bass player and hold down one finger on the keyboard

dont buy the PRS guitar until you witness the bathtub bukkake youtu.be/ccjofBuITnA

808 > bass player

Those two roads do not lead to the same place

Only buy the PRS if you have..

An American made Strat, and a Les paul.

Then and only then ...Buy your PRS!

Nope. That bad apple will ruin your cred no matter how many goodnfiifwrdnuoh you have.

The fuck you on about...nearly every guitar based song of the past 70 years has had something to do with these 2 guitars....

O well fuck cant teach a dog to lick its Nuts!

Terrible reading comprehension

Maybe this word 'goodnfiifwrdnuoh' might just have thrown me off track?!.

Welcome to Sup Forums, try the punch.

Noob

filename

Fuck you, just cause I have no idea what a stream of fucking letters is ...Ya Big Mamas minge..

what does it mean then, give us all a clue.

But PRS guitars are pretty based.

love the dickheads who rag the only cunt here speaking sense.

for real though
gibbo and fender have a historical status you cant replace.

you can gitgud but your still missing it. even if its just fuckwit fanbois at shows talking about your rig like they played a set with you

Come on then faggot what does it mean...

>historical

>historically, mainstream music has been complete shit and neglecting everything great about music and musicianship

>buy a strat or LP

You literally know nothing about music

Stop staring at your japs eye for a minute, and you might know what the fuck is going on.

kek try again champ.
masters in contemporary.
try me.

you think your bands are so underground?
that they can tour and release an album shows theyre trying for mainstream period i dont care what you say about sub-generic pish. you're talking about a field that literally only measures a quantitative impact from your work, not the work itself.
i could write the greatest song in the world for my ears only. that makes me a piece of shit nobody, not a rock god.

btw "im so hipster" doesnt work on a fucking hipster you faggot

Sadly mate somewhere along the lines up and coming guitarists forgot about learning the pages,gilmores etc and what they played and why.
Somehow its all by-passed, shame really...

Mind you, music has changed, fuck knows when 'ITS' gonna come back!!

tell me about your significant bands that defy mainstream precepts? go, we await with baited breath

Both of you are below my retorts. Enjoy playing wonderwall to ugly girls who aren't listening

it never left man.
its just not as big anymore.

the kids are coming back around. look at what the ugly dick in BMTH is playing now. Peavey block to a JCM 800. (experience works wonders)

bahahaha literally name one band that would impress me? i dare you.

what you learned to sweep? now you think you can play?

As a classically trained instrumentalist, who place classical guitar in my local orchestra I can say this:

YOU ARE ALL UNDEREDUCATED LITTLE CUNTS WITH SHIT TASTE IN MUSIC WHO WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING MORE THAN BEING THAT ANNOYING FAGGOT AT THE PARTY STRUMMING HIS GUITAR POORLY.

Linkin Park must sound so good to you

Man you funny....

this sir is correct.
but you missed jazz fuckhead.

Ya Big Mamas Minge.

prove him wrong?

Anyone calling themselves a hipster = just wow

holy fuck ignore this thread and go to Snapchat z .com asap

you dont know me.
you dont know my struggle

What you mean by 'Typing' lots of words about how great I am...

Yeah that sounds like a fucking great idea Retardo...

Dude, gross

You must place really well with your little local orchestra. Say hi to Betsy for us.

no
post something to some creative work you've been a part of

like ever

seriously one fucking note at this point would say more than words

tell you what.
ill fucking personally sign and back whomever shows cause for any real and decent work.

I'm the singer in a touring band called The Luxury that will melt your ears. Have fun swimming in jealousy.

loading up some stuff on bandcamp.
havnt heard anything yet but im open.

need to know how hard to judge it, were you the proud fag before?

strongest song in your opinion?

Always proud. I'm an artist. I live to create things people cannot even fathom.

Guitar players are so annoying. No wonder you hardly hear them anymore. You guys can be a legend in your bedroom. Just another fat guy playing cheesy solo's that no one will ever hear.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!. Thats about all you are getting...

Fuck you think this is X factor...It's b/.. full of wankers, retards, fuckwits, useless fucking tools, garbage of society no matter what professions they hold....

Mate if I could be arsed to feel the need to prove anything to any of the fuckwits who lurk these sewers.....I wouldn't come here in the first place!

good job
listening to bones a beaten heart.
hits right in the genre pocket.

classic example of a bad sounding singer doing a good job (dylan, reed) (not an insult)
i like the raw edge.

you're not exactly carrying the tune though..

Not gunna be a cunt about hard work though.
reminds me of a group we did years ago called blackwater fever

thats ok too.
your opinion is also valid and i accept it

True story. Spent forever mastering the guitar only to start producing and realize just knowing the basics is more than enough. Play three chords, loop, done.

Source: Fat guy that rips bad ass solos in his bedroom

Thank you, Have Dubs for you generosity!

Your amateur opinion means so much to me.

lol fathom for 10 bucks a pop you mean?

if people like it they buys it.
the less people buys it THE SHITTER YOU ARE. cept to your niche. Then you make money and youve sold out.

pick which way you want it cunt, do you want to make money enough to retire one your music or are you gunna tour dive bars til you go back to working maccas cuz you have no fucking quals or exp in anything but showboating half-written poorly produced tunes

Spent years busting my fingers and my brain trying to get the guitar to a point..only to find I really want to be a Jazz pianist.

Having played music for years helps,but wish I had gone piano first.

Nice apostrophe, retard.

That's a generic band, dude. Enjoy your free drink tickets.

KISS

Have Dubs toooo......Titty dubs.

Jealousy

Haha thanks, you fat, talentless garbage pile.

I'm used to jealousy

its ok dude. you might get there.
keep practicing.

you fucking suck though. i wouldnt brag about singing that shit.
literally any kid whose can read sheet can do that without trying. why are you special?

your ego is impressive. you must be a huge band!! i cant wait to hear your music reach me through another means!! im sure it'll happen.

tl;dr u fekin suk mang. GET SOME LESSONS you cant hit a note or hold pitch to save yourself.

Fuck you funny....do you think THIS is 1st grade,..No Cunt gives a fuck about grammar hear motherfucker...

truth.

Hey jealousy

Or spelling

Shut the fuck up ....Ya Big Mamas Minge.

You just really hate that band, and you are acting like a memeber to make them look bad right? That's a bitch move.

do you think people laugh with you a lot too?

bro ask someone who isnt your gf or mom about your tracks.

seriously ask some randoms for their opinions not your friends.

99 Dubs... here!!

Check our The Luxury on Bandcamp. Let us know if you want us to come rock your town.

its kool im not bringing hate like i said. i wont tear down hard work. its just my opinion.

but the constructive criticism is there, your choice to take it on board or pretend you're better than you are

It was like 'Black comedy'....doesn't work when 'you' have to explain it!

just no dude.

has one person here become a fan yet?
does that tell you something?

Check out my new band No Hope / No Harm if you like good music

Or, or, you could bother looking for a decent bassist
Which you won't because they're one in a million
It's a world of Paul Wentz with only a Les or Dave ellefson every half billion or so

I started playing guitar at an early age because i wanted to get good at guitar for no other reason than getting good at playing guitar. I'm still playing guitar because i love it. Been in bands and all that, but to me it was never really about fame or fortune etc, etc... i like guitar like others like football or cars, it's a "manly" obsession :P

How do we feel about G&L though?

But liek... Dean

sure ill just call up nolly and clay shall i?

i dont even know what anyone would even pick up a guitar these days. no one cares anymore. i still play because i have been since the early 90's but if i was young i would stay far away. learn keyboards instead maybe.

sounds like a case of incurable GAS welcome to the support group

You are a casualty of technology, grandpa.

Yeah actually
Pretty sure sweeping marks you as an at least skilled guitarist
But like in the example of Kiko Lourerio, if you don't have dynamics, you sound boring and generic as fuck
Then take Marty Friedman, who's solos are technical AND impressive, not just robotic skill

not sure if bait?
ill just leave it

Your sexism shows your age

then listen to what marty says about sweeping..
much more to technical playing...

Never heard of it

sarah longfield would disapprove

im just saying i liked playing out in the early 2000's but the crowds were already starting dry up then. even in the cities. not bait, just venting maybe.

If your ear is hearing good things from Marty Friedman, you have no ear.

i could be in denial, but youtube is putting forth some talent latly.

rick graham, aaron marshall, jason richardson etc..

widdly widdly shreaddage but i think guitar is making somewhat of a comeback.

shakey graves anyone? the slickest shit out of texas

i feel guitar is very much alive in its own pockets of music.
mainstream pop, rnb and hip hop. still there just hiding.. way back in the mix (sometimes if were lucky)

the dude has cool melodic ideas and some cool concepts but not a clean enough technique to be a "teacher" especially at that level of playing