Wwyd to nadia

wwyd to nadia

Feed her

Get her a neck brace for that giant dome.

Force her to eat my gfs ass while we watch and jerk our cocks

Let's see her ass. I'm still jerking I can post my girl if you want to fap to both

Disappoint her so good.

Damn user she's super hot. Would slather oil all over that gorgeous body of hers and go to town after.

need a hot asian to cum tribute, hit me up Sup Forums

Gotta see more user, whats her fb/insta ?

would stretch her tiny pussy out

Tell her somebody she knows is a massive cuck faggot

Send her to school and make her study math. She'll be a good calculator.

Vaginal sex

Absolutely beautiful, please continue user

I'd show her what she will look like in the future.

Simply irresistible, she is so cute and sexy.

My god those legs and thighs on her. 10/10

So fucking beautiful please keep going

you got it boss

kys race traitor

I am rock fucking hard for her

glad you are

Do you know her ?

i do as a matter of fact

I don't usually go for fb swimsuit type stuff, but she's so hot, im stroking for her.

tell us a bit about her, some details make the fantasy hotter, i want nadiya to make me cum

Oh wow you are lucky af man.

>penis inbound

i remember this day we all went to the beach, a bunch of people. she kept having trouble keeping her bikini bottoms up and it kept coming off. from the distance i kept seeing her trying to adjust it. it wasn't until a bit after i ran into her near the changing rooms, her ass was completely showing. her swimsuit bottoms had come undone and she couldnt tie it back. i immediately got a hard on and had to go for a jack session right there right then. gosh her ass was beautiful, i saw a bit of hair too from the front, shame she doesnt shave

that is hot as fuck, thats the kind of thing i want to hear. tell us a bit more about who she is, im fucking diamonds

to back up my story

Oh my that is so hot please more stories and pics

omg nice work, thats awesome. any more shots from that day? how about an uncropped photo? her friend looks hot too

she was the cutest girl in high school pretty much, but then at the same time the sluttiest too. would always run off making out with guys in the washroom during breaks. she plays a lot of sports, volleyball, basketball as well. i think a bit of soccer. all i know was that she was a super horny girl

go on. in college now? she ever actually sleep wtih guys or just tease them?

yeah got a lot more from this day

she never ended up getting her bottoms up correctly and half the day her butt crack was just showing

so this is the popular girl group? post all the pics from that day, im stroking for nadiya now

Fuuuuuck this is some good stuff. Would you be interested in seeing her tributed later my good sir?

she's in college now, 22? this was from when she was 18. most likely she did sleep with them, i know of some guys that did and it would be the only thing they would talk about for days on end. apparently she squirts a lot but her pussies a bit loose because she apparently masturbates a ton too.

kek gg

i would love that.

yep she was the popular one from the bunch.

How can I contact you later?

Stop fapping over snapchat > Snapchat (z) .com can help you tonight!

[email protected]

so hot that she gets around and squirts. i actually like that she's hairy...

got any recent pics of her? would be fun to see some contrast, even if you dont have recent bikini pics

what else did the guys who fucked her tell you about it?

lick feet. show her feet

the squirting was the main thing. that she would squirt five to six times a fuck. her tits arent the biggest but they're pretty soft and when she does squirt she tenses up and jerks around which is pretty hot :)

favorite position? where did she let them cum? more bikini pics, i might blow my load soon

position i haven't heard about. and she just lets them cum inside and takes plan B the next day.

Awesome I will email you in a few so you know its me

i hope you like leopard printed bikinis

She from s'pore?

nope

found one of her thick legs

sexy as fuck

Sent bro

Damnnnn this girl. Got her insta?

waitin on it

sorry cant disclose that

Moar. Any good butt ones?

Bump