12/10: UFC 206 - DC vs Rumble
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari
12/17: UFC on Fox 22 - VanZant vs Waterson
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/30: UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA

Previous thread: News:

>Fighter reactions to UFC FN 98
mmafighting.com/2016/11/6/13536580/ufc-fight-night-98-in-tweets-pros-react-to-tony-ferguson-vs-rafael

>Alvey wants to fight again in 2016
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/after-ufc-fight-night-98-win-sam-alvey-holding-out-hope-for-fifth-fight-in-2016

>UFC FN 98 reebux
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/ufc-fight-night-98-athlete-outfitting-pay-veterans-dos-anjos-sanchez-score-top-payouts

>Glory 35 results
mmamania.com/2016/11/5/13536512/glory-35-results-artem-vakhitov-defeats-zack-mwekassa-by-tko-to-unify

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/MoTownPhenom/status/795108163901128704
mobile.twitter.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who else can't wait for UFC 205?

Fuck Schaub

bisping

>there are people in this thread who unironically think they could take an alligator in a fight

show me webms of fight night edicione

Thought Bellator was the better card then last night's UFC

alligators, most commonly found in
>coral springs
, florida, get gassed after like 20 second. wouldnt even last long in my guard

>[alligator claps insistently

What animal do you think you could take in a fight?

for a TUF FINALE in MEXICO, last night's card was solid. Sanchez/Held had the wallrun escape, the TUF guy had some nice body work, Grasso looked as good as I'd been told she was, and the main event was great.

your mother

I could take a gazelle any time

I could heem a polar bear.

a nigger

Shoot yo fooking mouth

I just started watching the early prelims from last night and I just have one question
WHY THE FUCK is Chris Avila in the UFC?

Do I look like an Irish Roy Nelson?

you look like you need rehab
only fuck how old are you dad?

50? lay off the whiskey

he is a Diaz broship faulty bi-product

I'm 22 lmao

they needed someone artem could have a reasonable chance of beating and wanted to milk the sbg-caesar gracie "feud"

Apologize.

I still think UFC 209 needs to be:

Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz III
Gunnar Nelson vs Nick Diaz
Artem Lobov vs Gilbert Melendez
Cathal Pendred vs Jake Shields (the real money fight)
John Kavanaugh vs Cesar Gracie in a gi-only grappling match

Fucking BOOK IT Dana

Very good lineup

/TIM KENNEDY/

nelson vs diaz where the fuck did that came from

>still assmad

most '''''''"""active""""""" fighter innit

37 years old
god tier body and hair genetics

What did she mean by this?

Jake Shields would win that fight so hard I'd be scared to see the first death in the ring

The fuck is your problem dude?

>Artem Lobov vs Gilbert Melendez

thats hilarious

>god tier hair
uhm, no

You can thank DNA Forceā„¢ for that.

>mfw i just realized that you can see Arianny has a roasty vagina

you're 5'6 don't talk like that my brown friend

not being natty helps

>tren hard

who the fook is that guy?

Im 5'8 and whiter than Kennedy.

pussy

You are the biggest virgin to ever post in /heem/

Casual

>Im 5'8

she meant to say that she has no legs and an ugly pair of plastic boobs

Wombat or wallaby

"lmao", sure.

Gil's on a 2 fight losing streak and Artem just beat Chris Avila, it makes perfect sense matchup-wise

At most Shields would wrestlefuck him to a decision but don't count Cathal out, he's beat world-class competition and don't forget Shields lost to GSP

>don't recognize a single shitty res picture
>instacasual

OK, so? Who is it?

u

That's the worst bait I've seen in a long time, why did you even bother.

>paki trying to bant

Pretty sure ive banged more women than you, lad

>905kb png
>shitty low res

Why even bother making excuses for being casual?

>follows 200 plus with no posts and no followers
he must have a lot of friends

why do people all of a suddenly give a shit about Alvey?

i hope he dies on his way home that's how much of a shit i give about him

why do you suck dicks

BISPING
I
S
P
I
N
G

Based

Who is this man?

Give him someone who will literally kill him in the cage i can't stand that cuck.

mr hewdafuq

the hardest hitting motherfucker on the planet

is this the new JUST haircut?

Can we have a serious discussion about 205 and beyond, lads? Your thoughts on the following questions are appreciated:

Assuming Khabib wins against MJ, Ferguson still has the better claim (9-fight win streak, including beating the guy Khabib made his name off of). If Ferg gets the title shot, do you think Khabib will make good on his threat to leave the UFC, or will he be content to wait on the sidelines for his title shot, a la Maia?

Where does RDA go from here? His star has faded a little bit and he was unable to show any adjustments through 5 rounds yesterday. Is he out of his prime? Did not having Coredeiro in his corner make a big difference? Is he still elite? I think the matchup to make is RDA/Barboza.

Are any other Wonderboy fans real nervous about Woodley? He is the most explosive athlete in the division with elite wrestling and power. Obviously Wonderboy's style depends on controlling distance, but I think Woodley will be fine absorbing a strike to close the distance and destroy Wonderboy. Woodley has a history of being unable to respond to pressure (e.g. MacDonald), but Wonderboy's style gives Woodley all the time in the world to mount an attack on his terms, as Wonderboy will never chase, stalk him down, or otherwise make it hard for Woodley to maintain his stamina. I truly think this is a nightmare matchup for Thompson, but if he wins this, I think he's set up to reign.

If Conor beats Eddie, he'll vacate both belts and take some time off, right? Khabib and Ferguson are nightmare matchups for him. One guy is the best grappler in the UFC and the other is much rangier, more versatile, and has shown an iron chin and proclivity to go to war. I don't see how Conor doesn't get embarrassed by either guy unless he takes a significant amount of time off to work on his weaknesses. I understand he's a BJJ brown belt, but Ferg and especially Khabib are elite on the ground.

Lmao what a retard
mobile.twitter.com/MoTownPhenom/status/795108163901128704

You are the biggest faggot I've ever heard. I bet you think you're OG cause you watched 100 because of Bork.

>mobile.twitter.com
>mobile
>browsing Sup Forums from phone
Lmao what a retard

is rda finished?

do you think he thinks back of the conor fight that probably would've made him rich and now he won't ever fight him again and he'"ll never be rich either

they should build him back up, have him fight Poirier

All Brazilians deserve to get USADA'd
Except JDS, he's a sweetheart

newfag

>tfw only one to pick kk
you aint ready boi

steroids?

We can, we literally do all the time.

The next title shot depends on how Khabib/Johnson goes honestly. I don't think Khabib will leave if he doesn't get the shot, but honestly I wouldn't rule out a move to Bellator for him. His Russian fans will just as well follow him there.

RDA didn't get murdered yesterday, he's obviously not on the tear he was, but he hasn't been broken like Pettis essentially was, at least, not just yet. He's still good, maybe he might not touch that title again, who knows, but he's got some work to do.

Wonderboy has a suspect chin, I really like the dude, but Woodley could sleep him or vice versa really. I've been really impressed with Stephen's recent performances, but Woodley is coming off a pretty impressive feat.

I could see Conor potentially getting past Tony, if he manages to clip him right early in the fight. All signs point to him walking away from the sport after this fight though and he's so cocksure he's going to win

Jewanna gonna toy with her,rearrange that face while teeing off(?) that soft slav skin

wew

lol how the fuck does khabib get a title shot

in over 2 years his only win against a ufc newb

fuck that muslim cunt

btfo

JDS is a cool guy, always seems to be very happy and enthusiastic
>tfw remembering those fucks who booed him after the second Cain fight

He's #1. You might not want him to, but you're deluded if you think he's not strongly in consideration for the next shot, especially when he's already been sent two contracts to fight Alvarez

literally retarded if they don't give it to tony

ffs no casual wants to watch khabib

his stupid knees will probably blow the fuck out again and he'll just hold up the belt

literally fuck that guy

He deserved it for roiding.

Are you okay?

Kebab getting the belt would be a disaster, the motherfucker can't fight more than once per year.

Post the picks, pick guy.

Am I the only who thinks that Toby Fergusons would be the absolutely HELL match up for Condor? Tall, lanky, too big for the division, granite chin, excellent grappling, wrestling and takedowns.

1. This depends on whether or not Conor beats Alvarez. I would assume Conor calls the shots in the UFC. Khabib won't leave, but he will wait. UFC doesn't necessarily need Khabib. Conor would much rather fight Ferguson.

2. Changing camps this late in your career definitely takes some time to adjust. I think RDA will stick around and fight loser of Johnson/Khabib. RDA could have gotten USADA'd. Otherwise, I think he is still in his prime. He was a nightmare match-up for Pettis, people might just have overrated RDA

3. I think this match-up is the clash of 2 fighters peaking. If Woodley can be the bully and close the distance and make this a dirty boxing against the cage type fight like Randy Couture, I think Woodley has a better shot than people give him credit for. If Woodley gets caught like a deer in headlights in the the middle of the cage, Thompson will have his way. If Woodley lands like Ellenberger did, Wonderboy is going to sleep this time.

4. If Conor beats Eddie, who even knows what Conor has up his sleeve. If he loses I see him taking a lot of time off like Honda. Maybe focusing more on his maclife series and turning it into a high-budget series for Netflix. Seems like the UFC signed some kind of deal with Netflix for Dana's show.

Everyone already knows that, Asparuh.
Only question is how hard and accurate can Conor clip Tony, will it be enough. Tony is a fucking savage man I kept telling everyone that. He is a munster.

>people Conor will NEVER fight
Khabib
Ferguson

>Asparuh

there are literally people who thought Oliveira would beat Lamas

umm if you remember he was saved by the bell from that RNC