Spics

spics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
youtube.com/watch?v=UifsZE6pzdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lolz they sure is some dirty ass niggers

all these dirty ugly mud races wanna live off the teat of the white man

México is not a good place to live recently, unless you are part of the mexicans warlords, everything is expensive as fuck, the dollar increase fucked us up

shut the fuck up dirty nigger

I hope you come home one day and find all your family brutally murdered

Racism is not funny, fucking god damn nigger ass wetback crackass bitchass coon.

>All that hatred

Did I say something about ur mom? Or are you actualy a proud mexican

In any case that hatred wont help u at all

What I listen to while feeding my seed to black chicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8

Better than niggers. My only beef is they aren't legal. Other than that, they have slammin food, cute chicks, and for 60 bucks i can get 3 to completely relandscape my back yard in an afternoon. Niggers are drunk by then.

Truth has been spoken.

Mexicanos>Niggers

Chill cuck, you're gonna break your chastity cage.

The lower classes are coming for you

you realize mexicans were in california before whites, right? same goes for most the states on the wesyde

Aztecs were in mexico before mexicans.

Bacteria were in your moms ass before you were born.

youtube.com/watch?v=UifsZE6pzdM

It's edgier to be racist.

Why are you not "part of the warlords then"?

Yeah and if it stayed that way the west would be a shithole like Mexico.

That's what a little thing called the Spanish American war settled...

... Are you stupid user?
Isn't the whole point of the post that there's Mexicans everywhere? Fucking idiot. "the west" is Mexico in China or something?

yeah cause aztecs are the only mexicans. stfu.

not really, with the mexicans finding out whitey's list for gold we would have had a grip on all of you with the californian gold rush in our hands instead of white devils.

and honestly, i don't even care how much you guys think you're on top now cause you have a retarded president for a max of 8 years, he'll go away and you guys will be left looking like idiots when the ground opens up and swallows all of you.

I'm proud to be black, but I wouldn't wanna live in Africa.

How would I continue banging hot, thin, white chicks and continue downloading torrents and not seeding them?

You spelled Italian wrong, those people love waving that fucking flag, and getting it tattooed on them and shit

lust* for gold.
like really you whites haven't really had so much balls in a while lol.
like you guys are so scared you guys need to reveal your true colors only once under the guise of comfort below a retard like a trump. what are you gonna do when mexicans are still taking over and over populating the country and breeding with your daughters/mothers/sisters in 8 years? nothing. absolutely nothing. bottom line.

You spelled Puerto Rican wrong, those people love waving that fucking flag, and getting it tattooed on them and shit

Your track record at thwarting Americans isn't the best...

why don't whites go back to europe?
like really, if you want wanna post that answer my question.
this land was never yours.

>Puerto Rican
>Italian
>Mexicans
>Greeks

I cant tell them apart. All loud garish cultures

At least it's a protectorate of the United States, and uses our currency, instead of hemorrhaging it out of the county.

and apparently whitey doesn't do so great at keeping my brown ass out of here now does it

Wishful thinking. Would-of could-of fantasies are fun to imagine when you're a child.

Here in real life, we can see that Mexico hasn't done well and that's without the work of running California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas...

Conquered fair and square, no one likes a sore loser.

Unless you have passed High School education, don't throw away money on overpriced booze each fucking holyday and don't have children before your twenties you should be fine
I know I am

Not lately, thanks to a decade of political correctness. That time is over. The left is being rejected globally like a bad kidney transplant.

hahahahahah
oh we're talking about taking over?
then why are you bitching about us taking back what's ours?

>continue downloading torrents and not seeding them?
Nigger confirmed.

Get necked by the KKK.

"rejected"
sure buddy.
cause fucking your cousin while waving your confederate flag of embraced world wide.

It's not yours. You lost it. In a war. That you lost.
You're really not up on current affairs, are you? I suppose Telemundo doesn't have much in the ways of global politics.

>taking back what's yours
>could be deported at ANY given moment
Pick one

out here breeding with a white girl too often to care really, have fun with your mixed grandson.

Nice b8 my fellow white friend!

kek

You aren't talking to an actual mexican breh.

This is some spoiled white 19 year old college kid living out his mexican cuck fantasy.

Mexicans can't spell, and can't keep a conversation in English without mentioning cars at some point.

2/10 troll, at best

Yes, yes... that's always the only argument underlings make. And i started posting in this thread having you one peg above niggers. Here you are preaching their boring rhetoric.
Doesn't change the fact that the left is being swept out of power across America and Europe. I'm eager to see Germany's elections.

>I'm eager to see Germany's elections.

Merkel still has a very strong foothold in Deutschland. Not likely to see her leave anytime soon.

France however...

>Oh boi he actualy asked that

Because I didnt born with them and none of them are part of my family, so I dont get any overpaid jobs like them

I actually am black, I just wanted to b8 the 2 core demographics of this board:

Autistic virgins with the white women banging comment and common level nerds with the torrent comment.

>Children before 20

You dont need children to be poor, I have college education, I have a job, I dont see my self with children but I still have some debts, I dont drink, I do not condume anykind of drugs and dont waste my money ...

And yet I hacer money problems, you need to be lucky to have a better life at Mexico

I have faith in france.

They have a white canvas to do so much on.

Wifebeater sales will drop because of mass deportatino.

>white canvas

That's just their flag, bro.

I am mexican, I dont like cars buuuut I will give you that point, thats all they do, at school, at job, and with my Friends.

I guess its a way to deal with depresion or its a way to crave what they do not have and probaly wont have.

Its pathetic but thats how it works in here.

wetbacks need jesus. And i'm not talking about the local gardener.

>I guess its a way to deal with depresion

Confirmed cracker, depression is some white people shit amigo.

Oh wow get out from your basement plz and try to experiense life

I refuse. It's nice and warm down here.

You forgot niggers.

Nah, niggers are part of US culture

inb4

>niggers
>culture
pick one

U adopted them now face the facts

I have experienced the world! That's why I don't suffer from "depression"

I've been to:
Mexico- A lot
Germany
Ireland
Kyrgyzstan
Afghanistan
Pakistan

I've seen the world baby boy, where you at?

>self entitlement
>bragging about things everyone could do
>imageboard

Looks like hited a nerve.

>checks google earth

Wow incredible, I just traveled the world in 20 minutes and I didn't have to talk to sandpeople.