So Sup Forums im in a predicament and I need some sage advice

So Sup Forums im in a predicament and I need some sage advice

I cut myself at a park yesterday and it was deep to the bone. Pic related

When I went to the ER they insisted I was trying to kill myself and tried getting me to stay at a psych.

I left, I signed myself out and I left. What I told them was that myself and my girlfriend were walking at the park and I tripped and fell onto a knife.

This morning sheriff's office calls and says they want me to take them to the spot to find out where it is so that nobody else gets hurt.

My girlfriend is freaking and I am really at a loss for what to do. Suggestions?

Bumping own thread

Kys

Been there done that. Next

So you accidentally cut yourself or on purpose at the park? Im confused why you would be freaking out if its the former, you arent in trouble

Well i guess just fuck your gf and smoke some weed and get over it?

Tell them the truth and add that you don't want help? What are they going to do about it?

If I don't call him back can they technically keep calling me?

I cut myself on purpose

You need to go to psych, no sane person cuts themselves like that. Also no sane person thinks "i fell on a knife" is a good excuse. You need to get help user.

Probably admit me to the psych ward.

How old are you

Don't need help. What I needed was to try and do it and I no longer want to do that. So I feel that spending 1000s on "help" isn't going to help at all

Why the fuck would you do that in a public setting and cut so deep on top of that? Why would you say you fell on a knife? Are you a literal retard? You made your bed, sleep in it

Then legally they have no right to detain you right?

The land over in that area is steep and has holes.

Nobody was around

I don't know. The police have always been something I've avoided in my area.

How else are you going to stop harming yourself? Besides can't you get ypur parents to pay for this shit?

WELL THEN GO TO THE PSYCH YOU WACKO DO YOU WANT TO HURT CHILDREN EVENTUALLY DOOFUS DICKPICK?

finish the job OP

Well they already did and you signed yourself out. They can't prove that you inflicted the wound and they can;t force you into something that you don't want to do. It's really simple: either tell them the truth or a lie and then tell them that you don't want help.

You probably should accept help though.

Just tell them that it was an accident or you were drunk or whatev

No can do sir.

Did it because I wanted to die, it was warm outside and about 15 minutes later I started to regret my decision

I've already told them I fell on it however do I back step?

>Suggestions?
do a flip faggot

So I just call the guy back and tell them what? Hey there's no knife in the park I cut myself I don't want help

Once again. Tried yesterday. Thanks though

Well falling on a knife wouldn't cause that much damage.
Find a more believable story

So you are sucidial? Go to the fucking psych ward. I'm sure its free. You won't make it without help, you clearly need it.

How exactly would I back track my story at this point

Was. Was suicidal.

Don't listen to those faggots . Psych will just feed you with shitty drugs that will make your life even worse .
Been there done that.

Just say you lied and that you were drunk

This exactly

That's why I'm looking for a solution

> i wanted to die so i cut a hole in myself
> wanted to die, then regretted that decision of cutting myself
> i don't need help
> come to Sup Forums bitching and asking for help about what to with this whole situation

you're straight out not capable of deciding what's the best for you.

You are a retard, either accept the help from the people around you or finish the job

Or still another option say that you are on meds , you stopped them and tried to do it .
Tell them you're better now and that you have your gf checking if you take the shitty meds

And you'll end up suicidal again. Will you at least admit you have fucking problems. Like your talking about this like its normal. Its not normal to randomly try to kys.

You think this will actually work

Psych services are hell . Trust me I've been there it's even worse than anything I've had to go through . So just fuck off or leave OP to do whatever he wants

Won't though. Yesterday was pretty fucking convincing

you Probably live in a 3rd World part of America. So of course it had you all messed up. Real treatment helps people.

Find a man to fuck you and marry you, you weak piece of shit, pussy

Well , do you have a better idea?

Depends on how sympathetic he is (he probably will be). There's risk involved in saying that you lied to the police but they'd have to be a real asshole to do anything about it. In general these people just want to help, he might have seriously believed you about the knife and genuinely wants to make sure that no one else gets hurt.

You could also say for example that now that you've thought about it, it wasn't a knife and you think you just hit a rock in a really bad way or something. It really doesn't matter how bad your story is because you're not under criminal suspicion or anything.

That's one hell of a cut OP, you have some balls for being such a pussy

I'll bite.
You're not obligated to show the cops anything. Just because they want you to doesn't mean you have to. They can't prove shit and won't do shit.

You sure on this? I mean what's the worst they can do? That's essentially what I have been thinking

Not all services are equal. You live in a backwards place you will get shitty treatment. Its better off to gwt help than to be seriously illand not get help.
Will you admit your fucked up. Your not admitting you have a problem

Am I required to even talk to them at all

Just tell them you were drunk and it was a dare by a friend or.some stupid shit. Also that you were embarrased to tell and said you fell on the knife
Idk just kys

I have a problem, I have stated I have a problem. Or that I HAD a problem

Yesterday convinced me to stay away from shit like that

My girlfriend was there

You've caused no one harm but yourself, they can't do anything to you and will probably just want to help.

Of course not you retard. Even if you were wanted for a crime you wouldn't have to say shit. They just want to make sure the area is safe (if they believed you) or help you if they didn't. You don't have to accept their help or have anything else to do with them if you don't want to.

So? Why couldnt your gf be there when it happened?

Positive. If you help them prove there was no knife and/or that you lied, then maybe they could come up with some lawful excuse to have you evaluated. Otherwise, there's no proof to the contrary.

They wanted me to talk to them and go there to show them where it happened. Couldn't I go find the knife. Grab it. Dispose of it and then go back? It was next to a sidewalk. No way it might not have been picked up "someway"

I advise you to go and take a psychological exam. The chances are that you are crazy or very stupid.
>I fell on a knife
OP, how can you be so stupid? You could have said that someone attacked you, or do what they tell you. What a fucking idiot.

Alright, and what are you Planning on Doing to get your head Together?

Yeah tell them someone attacked me and have my girlfriend back me up? Women are stupid and can't handle telling a lie

Uh quite obviously I was planning on killing myself and I'm not anymore? I went through it and saw that it's not worth doing

Hey, op. I'm a veteranfag (army). Here's the problem the cops are not taking yoi to the park. The hospital called them for your blatant self inflicted wound. They're there to safely apprehend you, and get treated. However, it can turn into a criminal matter if you refuse. The hospital, and police are not going to allow a 5150 to freely roam around; posing a potential threat to society. I'm sorry bro, it's not going to shake out the way yoi want it. Get treated, your gf is in a nightmare and your scared. I get it. Be bigger, and get help. There are many programs that can turn it around.

I know how this goes, because i called the va for help, and the va told my local pd. Mfs show up in tac gear like they're about to raid osama's compound. Shit was bananas, and those fucks even charged me with aggrivated assault. It cost me 10k to get that shit dropped. Just surrender to the cops, and get treated.

I left that hospital and went to another that didn't ask questions

Ignore this idiot. You're not a fugitive. If they wanted to detain you, you'd be detained.

This fucking dude. How dense are you?
You are already telling a lie, it's better to tell a coherent one.
Just finish the job and don't waste your time, ok?

Shit, you still don't get it. Obviously your mind is screwed up, you need to do something about that. Thats why i recommend psych ward, if you don't make or have plans to sort out your head then you got major problem.

You need to make positive changes and shit, otherwise psych ward is your best bet.

take them to the spot.... or tell them you lied. GTFO. Then make a trap thread.

find a Needle and thread and you know what to do Sup Forumsro

That hasn't offered anything insightful

If you're not going to tell people the truth, you either need to check into a different hospital with a less retarded story or search for "Emergency Wilderness Survival"

Those wilderness survival books will teach you how to set your own bones, pinch an artery shut, and stitch up your fucking awful looking leg/fat arm.

Don't ignore this OP.

You think you know better but you ain't in your right mind.

I did check into a different hospital

I do know better. I didn't come here for psych advice

>cut myself deep to the bone
>as a prank

Lol what a funny pranks

No, you don't. You're a clueless fucking idiot.

OP you clearly have a mental disorder. Your no longer suicidal but something led to that. Mentally stable people don't try to kill themselves in a park. You don't have to go to a psych ward or anything, but you need to work on your mental health.

op you're fucking retarded. just kill yourself and try not fucking that up again

I'll see a therapist just for you user.

Seriously though the current predicament needs actual suggestions please

You don't know better though, every other crazy says they don't need help. What makes you different?

Yeah I'm a clueless fucking idiot for not accepting Sup Forums's long track record of good sound psych advice

Dont askt on Sup Forums about health, physical or mental, we have almost none
If you asked for a similar cut on a pet on /an/ you would have a thread filled to the brim with "take it to the vet"
I partially hope you bleed to death, the other part wants you to go to the vet

Guys I am looking for advice from someone who has been through a similar run in or who was a police officer even a volunteer like fuck

It's already fixed

>im sure its free
Have you ever even visited america? Nothing at all is free. Nothing. Some places will literally charge you bottled water prices for tap water.
Hospitals are the most jewish jews in te country. Tylenol is not even 5$ a bottle at the store. One pill is several hundred dollars in the hospital. Try the psych ward, enjoy the couple dozen thousand dollar bill mailed to you before youre even released.
5$ finger splint cost me 1,200$ for a fucking broken finger. Next time ill do it my damn self for under 10

Best thing to do is turn up tell them the truth. You won't get into trouble and you'll be free to go. A few years back i had a breakdown and i lied about my boyfriend attacking me. I told the truth and everything was ok, i didn't have to go to the psych ward or anything.

Then it's done, nothing to worry about
Because mental advice is for fags
Just be careful when walking

Move somewhere that isn't retarded.

This is because you involved a person however

op is just an attention whore. figure out how real whores change their slutty lives around, and maybe you'll follow in their footsteps and become a clean, attractive guy. or trap.

Lots to worry about. Sheriff calls me asking to go help him look for it

Thats funny. If i had the fucking money i would have years ago. But thanks to living in this shithole country i cant afford to. Thats part of living in America, too poor to live well, too poor to move where things are reasonable. I literally could not move if i wanted. Or id be fucking out of this shit country in a heartbeat. Literally today. Id pack and leave and not even so much as quit my shit job.

Go to the park and cut yourself again then bleed all over the ground a bit, kick the knife, then wait a day and call the sheriff. Then "find" the knife and be like 'yup here it is'

It will be fine, best to tell the truth now. The police aren't that bad at all, your white as well. Just fess up and things will be okay. Lieing is never good.

Don't be poor then. Simple.

Doesn't explain why you fucking did it, much less in public exposed to shitloads of bacteria, people who could see while you're walking back to your /n/, where the blood would leak and you could potentially have a fucking murder investigation on your hands if cops get called and they wanna know why there's a shitload of blood all over the place and they find out it's yours weeks possibly months into a potential (And very likely) investigation. For real OP quit being a faggot. 1) Why'd you cut yourself 2) Why in public 3) On the Autism spectrum how far into the red zone are you?

K ill get right on that. Thanks for the solid advice.

Faggot, fuck you for being poor btw.

Hell no. I'm not the person you replied to but out in the Mid-West U.S. our Psych care is hell, you get about 40 different medications that fuck up your brain and make you feel hellishly depressed if you're off them for just a day or two, they also don't even try to help, they just throw as many pills at you hoping something works and essentially tell you to fuck off when you have your medecine. I agree with the dude you replied to he's right, Psych is hell if you go a bit too far and get put in a more intense Psych then the ones you can just sign yourself out of it's utter shit and OP doesn't wanna go there

did exact same thing, got 13 stitches (3 internal, 10 external)