This is comedic gold. Holy shit you're not going to want to miss this

This is comedic gold. Holy shit you're not going to want to miss this.

>Hot chick is camming with a bunch of virgins.
>Viewers can donate and activate her vibrator (more donations more intesity)
>someone donated 100 individual tokens
>she's faking her sexual pleasure in front of these guys that have no idea what to do with their hands

ARE THEY GONNA TRY TO FUCK HER OR KEEP TALKING TO EACH OTHER PRETENDING SHES NOT THERE?

go to chaturbate and its the top

nice marketing

Now they're playing cards what the fuck hahaha

They are trying to rape her but she's so uncomfortable lmao

i watched this for 30 seconds, do you honestly believe this is real and not scripted?

fuck off virgin

but look at the underlying tone. Feel how awkward they all are. Subtle touches but nobody is taking it to the next level

what im saying is the guys are in on it too, the whole thing is planned, for the audience to think shes about to get gang fucked and build suspense

its bullshit to hook people like you lol

YEAH THEY ARE GONNA FUCK I KNOW THAT.

But these guys are making it so uncomfortable for her. Anytime they want to feel up on her (all the time) she cuts the fake moaning and says no.

I don't believe this is a a "real party" for a second. I'm noting how much comedy is in this

You obviously don't understand how this shit works. They are not going to fuck her until they reach a certain amount of tokens.
You're just stupid.

now they're half humping half standing around. WHAT DO I DO WITH MY HANDS.

Just look at the content. don't pay attention to what they're "plan" is.

No shit you can read the chat on the side too I guess.

DUDE THEY ARE ACTING AWKWARD ON PURPOSE
IT
IS
A
PART
OF
THE
ACT

shes milking as much tokens as she can on the premise of "virgins dont know whats going on and being awkward around me hehe donate more for /possible/ rape scene hehe"

the acting awkward and touching is part of the script you dense cuck

Now she has a desperate help me look on her face hahaha

You can't make up their autism. Just like your's. Is genuine

you are the biggest fucking loser ive ever seen, have you even spoken to a person of the opposite sex? im not the retard buying into a chaturbate ACT kek

You're just projecting at this point now.

You think you're so sophisticated it's laughable.

im not sophisticated, i think im pretty retarded, but not retarded enough to believe sex cam scams

of course it's a scam, nobody is debating that.

You don't have to donate money to watch how socially retarded the guys are there.

You can relate of course so I doubt you notice differences.

Mate the dude is trying to tell you that the guys are not socially retarded irl. It's an act. Just stop

Can be fake, but nobody there is having the slightest fun. It's just an unbreathable atmosphere of awkwardness. I can't watch anymore.

OP is undeniably a massive fag

samefag

this.

The guys are there just to get laid.

She wants to drag it out as long as she can.

So uncomfortable

The fellas in in the cam want to seem like they're having fun, but its so hard to do when you're that awkward.

so fucking awkward it's obviously fake and the guys are getting a cut for mostly just jerkin around. unless they rape her, it's fake.

Everytime she has an "orgasm" he ask the same shit.

Pretty sure OP is just advertising.
The whole thing is a hook.

OP is one of the betafags dangling their arms while a hot chick is masturbating with her ass exposed two feet away.

>seething

Sometimes on cam4 a girl would pick up a phone with a vibrator in and I would tip her, just to see her scramble to cover for any inadvertent noises she makes.

ah yess... good times. good times.

it was an act my friend, the noises were fake

horrible satan dark nipples

There's one couple on there that do this every day. The retarded faces the guy makes to feign surprise are funny af

Her bf walked in OMG LOL

is that what happened? how the hell could you tell?

i love cb, i just 10 minutes ago negotiated with a model in colombia to sleep with me for the weekend for less than 200 american

DUDE I SAW SOMETHING TOO.

Her parents or someone come home??

She said in spanish, "Shit, he's here, leave."

Oh. Well that clears it up.
I had the sound turned low, I'm waiting for the weed man.

What Flavor bro. Personally I Prefer Cheese.

chili powder for me

Never had that, is it good?

this guy here
not this guy, although i love mexican food.

Last time he brought me nugs of 'dogwalker'?
i think a hybrid between chemdog and skywalker(og?)

Lmao

Thi is bullshit, it is against the terms of service to show people on cam that don't know they're being filmed. Therefore it is staged.

no link?

it's in the picture fucking moron

They do this to tease it out for more tokens, but since you're a fucking shill for them, and likely involved in human trafficking, you already know this. I hate this fucking bullshit on CB, it's ruining the site, and I started blocking south America and Europe. You are fucking scum, go die.

everyone got /texas_blonde/ and fuck with her