Listen up cause this is some serious shit!

Listen up cause this is some serious shit!
Yes I understand that a bunch of tumblr people tried to shut down Sup Forums, I get that. And no I don’t think it was a smart idea, BUT HERE’S THE THING: we didn’t go on there posting triggers, death, mutilation, and overall disgusting things. We didn’t want to cause any self harm. Also not every user on tumblr was on board with the shut down Sup Forums shit so listen here. What they are doing isn’t justified and don’t think for a second that it is. No, groups of users shouldn’t have tried to shut down Sup Forums, that was a mistake, but the whole of tumblr is suffering for it. The reason we have tags here is to look at the stuff we like and avoid the things we don’t. The 4channers are ruining that with posting things like dead children in the DIY tag. This can cause people with triggers to break. And the fact that these stupid people could cost a life sickens me. I nearly had a panic attack because of things on the avenger tag. So yes, what some of us did was stupid, but what they are doing is cruel and evil. If you see these things report it block the user, ignore it, and if you are panicked or triggered then find a blog with someone you can talk to. In the shut down Sup Forums tag there are plenty of people offering to help. Stay strong guys and in courage positivity for everybody else!

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/tagged/disgusting-Sup
8ch.pl/b/
shutdown4chan.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gtfo u fucken autist

DONT CALL PEOPLE AUTISTS ITS A SERIOUS DISEASE

see what happens when you play stupid games with us. you win stupid prizes.

tumblr still here and our group is growning

Someone hold this cunt down and wedge her mouth open so i can pîss down her throat

we need to take down Sup Forums again. Because Tumblr -> 9gag -> Sup Forums

Oh boy

delete systems 32 it will help with your issue, there is no "you guys" on Sup Forums lol kill yourself. Want to see what a french whore looks like?

obvious bait made by 12 year old Sup Forumstard trying to start this up again.

>we need to take down Sup Forums again. Because Tumblr -> 9gag -> Sup Forums

Uhhh no try again sweetie
Buzzfeed > tumblr > 9gag > Sup Forums

My name jeff howbow dat funny mem XD lol

no, YOU started again on my tumbrl tags

Can i kill it in the end?

goodluck Tumblrina

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THIS LAYOUT FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS NOW. WHAT IS FUCKING HAPPENING ITS SO CLUSTERFUCKED. WHATS THE POINT WHATS GOING ON! *GETS TUMBLRIZED* Oh god what have I wound up this time? "The reason why the air condition is sexist" Oh fucking hell.At its true core Tumblr is just like every other social media website. It's just filled with are just fucking annoying whiny bitches. HOW ABOUT YOU GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND BE PRODUCTIVE OR GO OUTSIDE INSTEAD OF WASTING ALL OF YOUR TIME COMPLAINING ON HOW THE AIR CONDITIONING IS SEXIST.

YOU ARE SCUM

tumblr.com/tagged/disgusting-Sup Forums

OLD

What's funny about the tumblr raid is that its comparatively tame for Sup Forums. I feel like we knew just how far down we were punching.

8ch.pl/b/ = better

shutdown4chan.tumblr.com/
TUMBLR WON

If something I find on the internet might "trigger" me, even kill me, I should probably be meeting with my therapist regularly and avoiding the internet. I have no sympathy for any of these whining, self entitled pansies...