Every day eat this, and drink pepsi, sometimes stretch to 2 days, sometimes only drink cola, and what you eat, man?

every day eat this, and drink pepsi, sometimes stretch to 2 days, sometimes only drink cola, and what you eat, man?

A healthy varied diet you fucking degenerate,

is that russian pringles? whats that shit letters on top?

You are just jealous

some dicks and many cocks

I have a stupidly restricted diet that changes often without warning because My body doesn't digest food well.

Last week, I ate nothing but blade white instant rice. This week, I forced some tacos down my throat. Worst pain ever.

what is wrong with that letters?

You live off of crisps and soda?
You must be a lethargic mess that can only just barely manage to go from his computer to the store and back.

cool, right?

1st to 3rd person like *snap*

Well if that is how you want to live your life, I'm not stopping you.
English is my second language.

and yet I am a real hikikomori

you do well sir.

and this is my home

You've stayed in your room for over 6 months?
Sounds like it would feel claustrophobic to me.
Thanks I guess.

I go to the grocery store every day

I eat whatever I feel like.

Mostly pizza, cabbage spring rolls, pork potstickers, & hamburgers.

But no matter what I eat, every single day I drink 4 to 6 liters of diet soda (cola, root beer, creme soda, sprite, etc.). Usually, closer to 6 liters.

That's around 1500 to 2100 liters of diet soda a year. I'm surprised my intestines aren't pickled.

I'd fuck everyone in that picture.

>shopping at target
I worked there for over a year. Nobody rotates product, and a lot of their shit is way too expensive.

>he can't eat food

Please don't reproduce, the world only needs healthy children.

sounds like the average amerifat

My sister was AP at a Target for years.

Yeah, I once found Campbell's Soup at Target that was literally a whole yearpast expiration date. Not just one can--the whole shelf. Must've had a case in the back forever...

More than you

Здравствуйте, мы обнаружили, что у вас нелегальный Pringels Xтреанальный вкус пожалуйста зввтра подойдите на угол Залупинского-Пиздобаевского чтобы оплатить штраф
Всего доброго!

I bet with that diet you can't even see your own cock any more cause your belly is in the way.

Depends on how my money situation is and what season it is of course, but I generally eat extremely cheaply. Winter is mostly a rotation of a handful of meals.

>ham
>rotisserie chicken
>ham and bean soup
>chicken salad
>chicken stir-fry
>rice and beans with sausage slices
>burgers on Friday

Summer I add a little more variety, including a lot of fruits and vegetables. I usually get a goat and a hog butchered towards the end of summer, but I usually sell half of the pig because I can't eat it all in time, and people pay pretty good for it.