TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

>TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

I HAT CNADA

How are u always here

You must also be a NEET

or may be you just shit post a whole lot

Ur literally here everyday at the same time as me

You must also be a NEET

>NEET
nope

i am here more than i ought to be though

I am here too and see all your threads, let them auto update till they get deleted by janny or go to archive

What else do you do with your time

What are the 5 things you spent most time doing, in order from most to least

So you're also a loser refusing to face the reality that you too are wasting your time on a chink site instead of doing something productive?

How do you feel about that?

Its been 2 years, the cartilage in my knees has gone my back hurts when its fatigued, I've developed disgusting fetishes, I do nothing but watch shows to experience moments where I feel alive, I am even more autistic than I was before NEETdom when I go outside.

But honestly having no responsibilities other than driving your mum to go shopping and cooking sometimes is really comfy and nice. But yes I have wasted good years and I have fucked my future up quite considerably but I am a dumb half flip nigger so I guess I never adopted my English fathers hardworking mentality I just want to be left alone to yearn for hafu qts that would never even look at a omega like me

Have you ever considered working on changing your self image and trying to make some major changes in your life?

No, I'm going to sound like a faggot whiny cunt but I seem to have anxiety, severe anxiety where my chest hurts and I get heart palpitations even though I am not overweight. This anxiety is invisible its a joke its tumblr its pathetic but I seem to have it, I am worried about the people I meet or pass on the street even though I shouldn't be, I can't imagine doing anything because anything I do involves speaking to new people and working with them or learning with them.

same reasons as you probably
me too

go to the doctor, they'll probably prescribe you propranolol or some shit

That's sad.

>10000 rule
>probably have wasted at least twice or three times that on this website since 2008
>could have gotten good at something and do something with my life
>instead stuck here and im not even good at shitposting

i get why so many americans are here all day, but not yuros

The Jews falling for their own tricks?

Interesting.

Or.. Is this a psyop attempt at convincing goyim that Jews are "just like us"™?

You can't take someone's life if they don't have one

so they dead?

dey ded

I'm happy that Afghan is not here raping women