How would you abuse and degrade them?

How would you abuse and degrade them?

Wit bEniss :Dd!!1!1!!one!

I'd completely ignore them.

I'd make the skinny one cook and eat the fat one

long time no see

What, she's forced to chase fatty around with a butcher knife, or fatty is delivered to her already gutted and cleaned like a pig?

I would lay the skinny one down naked on a wooden table, on her back, head hanging off at cock level. Then I would lay the fat one across her making it hard to breath for the small one. Facefuck her to completion and kill her with my dick in her throat at climax, the weight of fatty and her weak frame make my dick like a plug, and she suffocates. Shoot fatty. Dumb as fuck.

No, fatty is chained in kitchen. Skinny has to kill, clean, and cook fatty. She cannot eat other food until she is done with fatty.

okay that would be weirdly hot

theyre both naked when this happens?

Good luck making it so that skinny doesn't bite your dick off (intentionally or otherwise) as she's suffocating to death on it.

Of course. Skinny could earn an early release day by maybe masturbating with fatty's femur or something.

Skinny is chained by the neck in there too.

I wouldn't actually duck skinny unless she choked to death on fatty or something

Skinny only has whatever stuff would normally be available in any kitchen? No gun or anything, just knives and whatnot?

Shit, that's fucked up. I bet she just lets herself starve to death rather than hurting her friend.

huh?

Make them vote republican or their life will turn into a fluffy abuse thread.

I would uplift and encourage them. I would repeat positive affirmations with them that allow them to naturally assume success. I would reward their efforts and progress with generous encouragement.

Yes, only kitchen implements that must be placed back in cabinet so it could be locked.

I would use whatever combination of threats, blackmail, and drugs to get the ball rolling. Once she killed fatty, I could probably keep the ball rolling with intense verbal abuse.

And I'm videoing from multiple angles of course, able to project whatever I like into the kitchen

I meant fuck...stupid new phone didn't have fuck in autocorrect yet

I wonder if projecting footage of pigs being slaughtered into the room (and directly onto fatty's pale naked flesh) would help break down skinny's resolve faster or make her more determined not to give in to the monster who captured them both.

Hmm, I wonder if skinny would be a good lay even when dead. Never thought about fucking a corpse before.

I would project as little as possible, especially at first. But after skinny killed fatty, the recordings would be played back to...motivate skinny. Access to implements would be limited to preventself harm at his time.

Op here, would totally fuck her while eating her. Both ends too...never fucked a neck hole before

This would be pretty much impossible, but ideally you could be able to plant some programming into skinny's mind that makes her want to kill and eat fatty - that programming grows more powerful with every passing hour, forcing skinny to wrestle with these unwanted instincts and ideas that she's knows have been artificially implanted in her mind, but gain more purchase with every passing minute.

Hopefully she wouldn't just kill herself before she finally caves in and slits fatty's pale white throat like a slaughterhouse sow.

Fuck/eat which one?

Cooked or raw/alive?

I'd take the food away from the fat one, force her on a diet that consists of shit and piss. I'd keep the skinny one tied up in chains hanging from the ceiling , as a pleasure hole of course . Her diet will consist of cum and some real food, would also make the skinny one carve pieces of meat of the fat one, for food.

I would love to shop there.

Ideally, skinny would be broken into eating fatty. Like feeding fatty but not skinny building resentment. It would take a while, but breaking them both is part of the fun

While I agree with everybody who wants to kill and eat the fatty, it would be a waste to not turn her into dairy stock before turning her into beef stew.

Those big fat udders were made to be milked.

But she's fat, fat must suffer .

hasn't the fat one abused and degraded herself enough?

Would be nice to play all sorts of fucked up games with them before forcing skinny to eat fatty then.

How would you keep/treat them beforehand, while building resentment between them? Keep them like weeping, pleading pets desperate to escape, or reprogram them to be willing slaves?

Fatty by herself sure, but the question was about catching them both. I don't want to kill and eat fatty personally, I just want to make skinny do it for my amusement

I want that fat body stripped naked and paraded around in public to be humiliated and shamed by everyone in her town.

She would obviously be made fun of and physically/verbally attacked by men who hate feminists and think she's ugly, but guys who secretly want to rape feminists or fuck ugly fatties like this get their reward when she's put on public display naked for everyone to use and abuse however they see fit.

Weeping pleading,pets of course. Breaking and degrading them is where the pleasure is. If i convince them they enjoy it, then they aren't fun anymore

I want a pet like that, where does one acquire a meat hole such as that?

Give the fat one no food but the thin one alot of food.

i would love to hear how someone would capture these bitches, or at least strip and collar them for the first time...

All you need is a cinder block, a rope, and a girl. Some assembly required...

Jesus Christ you're insane

I would, over a series of days, insert skinny into fatty.

Watch criminal minds or,something for capture advice.

To strip them, I would convince fatty that all I want is to fuck skinny. All she has to do is cut skinny's clothes off and lock her to the collar and chain. Then taser fatty and chain her.

Wait till fatty wakes up, then tell skinny to cut her clothes off and ill feed her. When she does, feed fatty only

Something like that

There's got to be some fetish about women being regressed against their will into little girls, and then into babies, and then into a fertilized egg that can them be implanted into another women (preferable a woman they know like this), forcing the woman to give re-birth their friend.

Why?, they are doing a great job by themselves.

Wwyd?

What a man! Plz have babies, u are the future of humanity!

Would be nice if you force them to slice each other's clothing off with a boxcutter or something and then collar each other like animals, all while a camera is filming.

Maybe get them to act like dogs or something when they've got their collas on....force them to sit up and beg to eat out of doggy bowls and have them shit and piss in the yard like the animals they are now.

It sounds weird but I've always had a fantasy where I'm able to turn normal looking women like these into Playboy Bunnies against their will.

Even better if they're lesbians or feminists, but stuck with some kind of programming that makes them unable to deny any command made of them by a man, especially when dolled up in bunnytailed corsets, ears, collar & cuffs, pantyhose and 6-inch stilletos.

Imagine poor fatty waddling around in a getup like that, raging about being so profoundly humiliated but unable to resist as she's groped and commanded to go get her new owners a round of drinks...

They're dog lovers...I would,take them to a breeding kennel. I would bend each one over a coffee table or something and secure arms and legs so they could not move or change position from all fours. Would put ring gags intheir mouths so dog could breed both ends. Then leave them there with a few dozen male dogs (and a female in heat caged between them) all weekend. Cameras at all angles left running

I would make them use some kind of safety cutter, like the ones they use in ERs.

No leaving the kitchen room for these two, but training women into dogs, makingthem sleep in kennel crates and eat out of bowls is also something in interested in.

Good point. You don't want them hurting each other as they're forced to slice away each other's shirts, bras, jeans and panties.

What degrading pet names would they end up with, presumably engraved on tags attached to the pet collars that are the only thing they wear now?

I have that too. Would love to force this dyke in some lingerie and have her serve everyone that went to that women's march. Show me what they're good for

No names, only numbers. I would prefer branding them for my own stock, but would tag them on collars for sale.

A shame that every woman at those marches didn't turn into programmed bunnies right in the middle of it. Imagine the streets crowded with thousands of red-faced women suddenly asking to take orders from the few men around them.

Or all the women who attended those marches just suddenly find themselves bunnified against their will at, like, noon tomorrow. Even worse, when they all manage to finally make it home (hopefully after not being raped or fucked into oblivion by strangers and friends too much before then), they find that every article of clothing they own has been replaced with more bunnysuits, hose, feels and even more embarrassing lingerie that they'll have to wear in public now...

Seeing those two bitches branded would be amazing. Where do they get branded? With what symbol?

Now I'm picturing a whole farm filled with normal-looking nerd girls being used as pets and livestock against their will...

I would recreate those samurai sword tests on dead bodies they did back in samurai times on fats.

Skinny would be a standard sex slave.

She'd hate that and I would love being the first cock to destroy her fat dyke ass

Branded above left breast with their number in large print. Branded on outer right asscheek with "fatty" and "skinny" in this particular case, their number and kind otherwise (dog, dairy, etc)

I hadn't thought about classifying them as particular animal species. Fatty is a cow and skinny is a dog, I assume.

1. ASSUME THEIR GENDER
2. use the word "it" as their pronoun
3. tell them this is Donald Trumps America
4. tell them men should make more that women (money, not sandwiches)

Just forced to take cock all day long. Girls that's hate it being forced to milk cock after cock

That could work. I chose the brands "fatty" and "skinny" for the outer ass cheek in this instance just to make them have to read the brands to each other. As part of the fun you see

sorry. than*

The one on the left has already abused and degraded herself

Tie the skinny one to a chair and gag the fat one.

Tell the fat one she can eat after she feeds the skinny one until they have the same weight.

She can either feed skinny nothing, and waste away, or feed skinny lotz and get to eat sooner.

Get pics.

Wait, are these girls famous for something

Combine this nerdgirl farm idea with 's ideas about forcing each girl to strip each other against their will before they're branded and assigned an animal species that dictate exactly how they'll be treated and used as livestock.

Ideally you end up with a farm filled with hundreds of weeping, screaming, crying nerdgirls who have somehow beens tripped of all their human rights and who have to watch as friends and strangers are brought in and processed like they were...

what food are they given?

Fun to imagine the begging and pleading when you show up with a series of white-hot brands as you lock them into a brace to keep their breasts and asses exposed for branding.

Imagine making fun of fatty smelling like cooked pork as you sear the flesh on her fat left tit, and even tease skinny about turning her into Chinese food if she doesn't behave as you brand her own tiny teat....

I like it. Would you useLike the cow she is?

>he thinks his dick is big enough to be a plug
hahahahhahahhah

Withhold food from the land whale.