There's this chubby qt local barkeep that keeps always laughing at my shitty jokes and is generally friendlier towards...

There's this chubby qt local barkeep that keeps always laughing at my shitty jokes and is generally friendlier towards me than other my peers
I'm 23 and she's 28, but married with children.
How do I go about tapping that?

Bump.
Anyone?

S

Ex

Dont

But she's so oofff

tell us more about her, please.

For starters I'd try to make plans with her for some time she's not working. even if it's chilling together on one of her breaks.

Once you get her comfortable with you start slowly steering the convo towards sexual topics and gauge her reaction.

MMM Rosario

Even better now she plays night nurse

She's not what you would call conventionally pretty.
She has a year old kid; but her hubby owns the cafe and is of significantly higher social status than her. Pretty sure he cheats on her too.
She's sorta shy. She caught me looking at her feet today and continued to tease me with her toes for a few extra seconds.
Now I can't keep my mind off it.

DUUUUDE She WANTS you to fuck her.

She Needs it, mang.

Please keep describing, Gentle OP.

Next time you see her ask what she does on breaks. Maybe you can hang with her for a few "Not at work".

And If you play your cards right you could be pumping her full of your love butter in the back alley, tonight!

Stay the fuck away from barkeeps especially if they have children.

There's a huge chance she's doing it for tips, and even if she doesn't, it won't end well for you.

Not sure if serious.
Eurofag; we don't tip.

Being serious, friend.

Also, Chubbies are my thing, bro. ;D

I'm also eurofag, we tip barkeeps here, but still. I'd stay the FUCK away.

If she wiggles her toes, she's already imagined sex with you. and liked it.

I don't suppose you could post a pic of her?

Nah, just to be sure none of my cancer friends that may surf around here don't see.
Now she looked at me for about 4 seconds, and I nodded in the line of whats up, and she said my feet are killing me.
I need to fap.

When will all you faggots learn that barkeeps and waiters just flirt for tips?
"Oh but she's friendlier to me!"
Yeah, cause she can tell you're a fucking beta that blushes and gets flustered everytime she talks to you. You dumb cunt probably give her a big tip every time she does as well.

We don't tip, asswipe

Kids are a deal breaker for me when it comes to romantic relationships.

But if she's just looking for sex, then you need to hop on that shit and take that bitch to Pound Town.

She's a bartender AND has already had kids??? She'll probably let you do some nasty shit to her.

Understandable.

SHE.
WANTS.
YOUR.
>DICCKKKK.

Please user, don't waste this chance!

How chubby is she compared to the chick in my last post??
What color hair? cute? Piercings, tats?

Does she smile when she see's you? Bite her lip or anything?

Yeah, someone in the service industry being nice to you. Couldn't possibly be for the tips, eh?

A lot chubbier no body mods.

Like this?

(Minus mods)

Cca 15% lighter

Hot, dude.

You should try to make some plans with her. see how far things go. ;)

Next time she mentions something hurting suggest that she needs a massage. and you so happen to be an amateur professional. ;D

I said so but I'm not alone in the cafe haha

shit. lol.

How did she react?

She didn't because my cancer friend started talking to her about some unrelated shit half a sec later kek

Absolutely second this, all of this. Someone that already has kids, as far as a romantic relationship goes, is an extremely hard thing (for me at least) to get past. If she's just straight up looking for sex, though, you're a fool not to take the opportunity when it presents itself.

She's married. I'm deffo not looking to pursue a relationship.

Fucking gay.

When's the next time you'll see her?

Pretty much daily

>trying to fuck a married woman
hope you enjoy the dozen stab wounds for tryna fuk nother mans gurl
but something tells me you enjoy being penetrated, being the megafaggot OP and all.

found the cuck

do you tip her better than your peers?

>case closed, another fool falls for the routine

>I'm salty because someone wrecked my marriage
Eat shit, fag.

Do you read more than your peers?
>We don't tip where I live

tell her u wanna tap it and tell her u dont mind her being married and a mother.
use condoms

Ok, try and talk to her today.

Get a number or just make plans to hang out.

This is your mission, to tap dat ass.

There's also this single girl that babysat me as a kid. Now also greets me and gets in a convo.
She's sort of cuckoo for cocoa puffs. How do I approach that?

same thing. Arrange get together with her and steer the convo towards sex.

My problem here isn't that she's married but the fact she has a child.
Fucking her could result in a separation between her and her husband that will likely leave the child worse for wear. Divorce won't be too bad for the kid now but financial instability later on could produce unnecessary hardship.
It wouldn't be your fault exactly but avoiding this will leave you with a clear conscious.

Fair point

>a bartender is flirting with me
Yeah, to get better tips. Its you and every other person that she talks to

For fucks sake WE DON'T TIP WHERE I LIVE

Ok plot twist I went to pay for my tab
>it's on the house
Btw her husband is next to me kek.

>it's on the house
>"WE DON'T TIP WHERE I LIVE"
>Husband/owner in close proximity

Dude holy fuck, she wants you. You didn't have to pay jack shit for your food/whatever. And she waved your bill right next to him.

GET IN THAT PUSSY!

GOD DAMNIT, BRO! She want's you fucking hard!

Don't even use condoms! this shit is too good!

Are you guys for real kek

Yes bitch!

GO DO EIIIT

You put the wrong vowel in tipping.