Lets have a nice fat shaming thread, shall we?

Lets have a nice fat shaming thread, shall we?

jesus fucking christ...

This nigger is looking bigger than my whole future

typical murican

Was too tempting

has anyone else ever noticed the missing girl in this

muri girl ate her

TOP FUCKING KEK.

my cock is rock

Her blurred out titty is the smallest lump, kek.

I live near Central NY. Local place called Dinosaur BBQ is really well known.

In 1996 I had turned 6 and had won a bowling score tournament for under 8 years old. Big party at Dino BBQ for me and other winners and games with prizes to win and shit. They had live pigs and a cow there too. They gave me a ribbon and said "put it on the fattest-heaviest pig here" and if I did I would win a year of free pulled pork from Dino BBQ. I took the ribbon and walked over to the fattest women at the place and put it on her knee.

They then didn't even give me my trophy for high score under 8 years old. Fucking commies.

I can totally sympathize -- tfw moving into a new apartment and there's a fat woman stuck in one of the doorframes. Then you gotta call Animal Control and put up with their quarantine bullshit if she bit you.

Saddlebags

lol.

Wut r this
twitch.tv
/silly_burns

obligatory comparison.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Note also how nobody wants to stand next to them...

thats not fat shaming !! that amerifat shaming, you make me puke but i like you

> American size zero

whether she went home and killed herself, or she started trying to lose weight, you're doing god's work user

They're not fat, they're just... easier to see.

underrated

Holy shit, i couldn't even make out a tit or anything. It just reminded me of that thing from I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream.

Lost

fat* calf problems lmao

>When people claiming to be big boned actually have smaller bones

She don't need to sleep in a waterbed. She IS the waterbed

Welcome to /fit/

the big girl obviously won the fight over who gets to be america...

but.. im a fattie and i look like a baby

Oh my

Shouldn't they be hitting themselves?

One would have to roll her in flour to find the wet spot

It's cool , it's sugar free

She sure is flexible, look at how her legs are positioned.

They may have just collapsed in that position.

>I'm so fat I can't fit into my boots
>I'll pretend it's because of muscles
>I'll just buy new ones rather than consider I might need to lose weight

How fucking far in denial can anyone go ?

And accept responsibility for their actions?! Check your thin privlege.

Liquids are always flexible

There's no way she can swim that much .

I was 8 when I went to Florida for a holiday in 1999, during which at some point my brother, mum and I were chilling in the hotel jacuzzi with an obese woman and her adult daughter. The flabby one was sharing a story about being in some huge ass storm, and when she was going on about hiding under the stairs with the tornado coming over making the whole house shake, I blurt out "So did the tornado make your lumps of fat wobble about as well?". Needless to say my mum dragged my brother and I out the jacuzzi and got out of there pretty sharpish while making a whole bunch of noise in my earhole. We found her at breakfast the next morning looking pissed and I had to apologise to her, of course being just the word 'sorry' mumbled with the authenticity of an 8 year old who still thinks this is funny

If the currents are strong I'm sure she can float around much further than that.

HO HO HO, OOMA LOOTA SOLO

Where the top n bottom u decide

*drift
Fat is buoyant.

Exactly. It's not the scales fault. It's their own.

I'm fat and it's my own fault. It's not genetic. I'm a lazy shit. But I'm still able to run and get up on my own. I need to make some changes.

Now that you mention it...

If "kill me now" had a face, its on that dude right there.

What struggle, STANDING UP?!