ITT god tier albums of all genres

ITT god tier albums of all genres

>God tier
>Linkin Park

What in the hell is the matter with you?

Yes

my nigga. but i would say The sound of perserverance is better

Leprosy is my choice, but I hear most people say Human is the best

what the hells the matter with u

PULL THE PLUG

How the fuck is Deathconsciousness all genres?

>God Tier
>Linkin Park
>Pick One

Faggot

heavy horses and songs from the wood are far better albums

Tool.. kick ass. Also
Check'em

>linkin park

neck urself kiddo

Here's some variety

edgy

probably one of the worst bands

Good band (great live), not the best album though

So much for variety

Yesss

The only rap album I can listen to

meteora was the first album I bought with my own money. sure, linkin park has been pretty cringey for a while, but the 14yo me who grew up loving classical music and playing violin was excited by this (for me) heavy "rock" music. I then began listening to blink, sum41, bloodhound gang, my chemical romance, korn and slipknot, like pretty much any 15yo.
when I turned 16 and started to go out (eurofag here), I got away from these genres and got into house, hardstyle or schranz (look up felix kröcher).

when I turned 18/19 I came back to rock, taught myself to play bass and I found new friends with whom I started a band making music that was a mix of electronic music and the then upcoming screamo/hardcore metal. we were fairly successful for our type of music. we played gigs with enter shikari, horse, the band, ...brokencyde... ugh. and alike.

but of course, as we grew older life/college/work got in the way and put an end to the band, but we're still best friends. one of them started to work as a tattoo artist, one recently got engaged but still makes music, one became a mechanic.
and I became the head official in our town hall.

huh, and to think it all started with linkin park's meteora.

today I mostly listen to jazz, big band, blues and rock.

talking about jazz
sure, it's entry-level jazz, but nobody an deny its impact and how it changed the genre