youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=zAFcV7zuUDA
ted.com/talks/amanda_palmer_the_art_of_asking
youtube.com/watch?v=_hwLMBdnbXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This one:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVCBrkrFrBE

I was in a training course in which it was shown. When asked for our opinions I basically said that it was a fat nerd making up a bullshit story in the hopes he would get laid. Everyone was very angry with me.

TED KINO

Sad that TED has become a complete fucking joke in the last few years but this one will always be the best. Neuroanatomist describing having a MASSIVE stroke and understanding exactly that was happening to her brain functioning as it shut down:

youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU

None. They are all pretentious.

Actually, the Bill gates and Sam harris ones are the best. The rest are utter shit.

This is sort of like a TED talk and ten times better.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

The one where you learn you've been tying your shoes incorrectly your entire life. It's also the only TED talk that's had an actual impact on my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAFcV7zuUDA

This is a real TED talk.

Why did they even let him in lol? Don't they have some reviewing process?

and that student... was ALBERT EINSTEIN

ted.com/talks/amanda_palmer_the_art_of_asking

This

TEDx aren't the same thing as TED talks, they're organized by locals

TEDx is not TED

you fucking retawrded cancermongrel

Ted is like the NBA

Tedx is like a local group of guys playing basketball

The one where Eddie Huang goes on Joe Rogan and talks about how the TED Conference is just a way for the organizers to exploit people for their own gain.

youtube.com/watch?v=_hwLMBdnbXk

When m00t did one. ~~So dreamy~~

>in faggy voice: "hmh..c-can I get some le water please :3"

WE'RE GONNA KILL EM ALL

Joe rogan sucks.

Daily reminder TEDX =/= TED and if you dignify those simpletons with a single view you should kill yourself.

moot's

>All dat triggering in the audience
Absolutely based

People who watch TED talks and think they are smart are the worst kinds of people.

TED talks are like Vines for the pseudo-intellectual. Short, easy to digest and devoid of any substance an actual lecture would entail.

It all went to shit after the early 2000s. Academia took over it and turned it into just another cancer outlet.