Ylyl actually funny edition

ylyl actually funny edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIpHfnWXyR0
youtu.be/8mRN9LEG3Wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved the cancer banana so much, I had all the .jpgs and .webms
>I eat so many bananas every night before bed, thanking them for the life I've been given
>"Cancer is love" I say; "Cancer is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for the banana
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's the cancer banana
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "I really really like this image."
>He grabs me with his powerful banana hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for the cancer banana
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for the dank memes
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please the banana
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his potassium
>The radiation gives me anus cancer
>My dad walks in
>The banana looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all yours my friend."
>The banana leaves through my window
>Cancer is love. Cancer is life.

anyone lurking?

Me

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

youtube.com/watch?v=tIpHfnWXyR0

lold

Also dubs checkem

>Can completely obliterate multiple wooden crates with one spin

> more replies asking to be in the screencap than actual content

Wtf

underrated

are you 12 or just retarded?

Is thr plural of anus anuses or ani?

Kek'd

>We liberals are totally against body shaming and hating others
>LOL! What if Trump had a micro-penis and tiny hands! Haha what a loser! *proceeds to spend the next 4 hours photoshopping a picture to give him tiny hands*

The triggered autism on this board is actually worse than Tumblr any more.

Kill yourself faggot

lmfao

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

did the image macro trigger your small pee pee?

this is fucking gold.

God fuck lmfao

Have my devious flim-flams caused you to relinquish your emotional well-being?

>feet on couch during a formal meeting
Women are children

>A guy who rests his feet on the table ran your country for 8 years

>Not being a liberal and having a small dick

My dicks fuckin' huge bro. Almost as big as Donald 'Magnum Dong' Trump.

we are making fun of Trump's vanity, not his shrivelled 70 year impotent dick or smaller than average hands

We find it amusing that a 70 year old man, when mocked for the size of his hands, told the nation that "MY COCK IS MASSIVE DON'T BELIEVE THE FAKE NEWS THEY ARE ALL HATERS TELL THEM MELANIA MY COCK IS THE BIGGEST IT CAN DO THINGS NO OTHER COCK CAN LOOK AT HOW FUCKING GREAT AND VEINY IT IS NO I'M NOT GOING TO SHOW YOU FUCK OFF IT'S UNDER AUDIT" or words to that effect, I'm paraphrasing.

The point is, don't be a thin skinned pussy of you are going to take on the job as the most scrutinized man on earth.

>This guy knows Donald Trump dick size

Oh that explains why u like him so much

youtu.be/8mRN9LEG3Wg

keep polarizing political parties, you nigger.

Not all liberals are SJWs you colossal moron. By that logic, I guess all conservatives are inbred hicks? Most liberals will shit on SJWs relentlessly but heaven forbid you leave the comfort of your conservatard echo chamber and discover that the world isn't black and white. "Hurr durr all liberals are a hive mind" kys retard.

>Donald 'Magnum Dong' Trump

Can we get more banana posts? I've barely seen any YLYL threads.

>Liberals getting triggered.

>Tfw feet on a table triggers your ptsd.

post more

Bitch, get yo janky-ass feet off the furniture afore I hafta whup yo ass wit a quickness.

Haha! We sure showed him!

We did it reddit!

whoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAM!

Further proof that most murican political discussions are in fact penis size competitions.

A liberal dared to make a point HURR DURR TRIGGERED LOL CHECKMATE

Why is a liberals favorite words 'hurr durr'? It's been in like every anti-trump comment. Is formulating a sentence without spazzing out hard to do now?

WTF thumbnail

T r i g g e r e d

Go back to pol you fucking cancerous fagots.

not ideal, but still fucking genius if you're in a pickle

this is the first greentext post that was more than 3 posts long that i read every single fucking word. this is amazing.

1: HURR DURR
2: Libtard

I do not understand what you mean but you know, who cares. The important thing is that you are happy princess

MOAR

Lost

I like how calling someone a liberal is an insult now.

>hey i wasn't complaining
This is gold

I guess some people are cool with being called cucks, too.

Me also.

Ylyl, actually a get thread edition

Shes Rick James Bitch!