Yo vape Sup Forumsros

Yo vape Sup Forumsros.

I need your help with a project for my college class. My scumbag group members decided our topic would be vaping which I have no knowledge of. So general vape thread I guess. what do I need to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oIo_nKOGlQ
youtu.be/uAUa2HuD2TQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

head over to Jewtube and search fire wear you want to know

If you have time here's a quick survey at
surveymonkey dot com backslash r backslash SKS7DTN

It's a business class and I need survey responses but the nearest vape store is 30 min away

i dont get it what do you want to know
purchasing habits? how it works? demographics? fuck man start asking questions. "project on vaping for college class" isnt enough for us to help dipshit

Thanks for the feedback friend.

>Do you rip sick clouds?
>How long have you vaped?
>How often do you try new flavors?
>How much juice do you vape a week?
>What is one thing you dislike about vaping?

Most vapes come with a complimentary fedora.
Also the surgeon general warns that just one puff on a vape can turn you into an insufferable faggot and therefor recommends you don't. Not even once.

you just described my partners

AS a tool that can be uesed to help some one stop smokeing it has become a big ass fagot thing and my gay bother vapes and has never bin a smoker this leave me clue less and as a 17 year smoker my self id like to try it to put the cigs down but its such a gay thing iv come to acept ill likey die of caneser but at lest im no fagot sucking a robow dick

lol. That's what i don't really get. Why are these 20 year olds who never smoked put nicotine in their juice? giving yourself an addiction for no reason is pretty fucking dumb

Vaping has been proven to be a safer alternative to smoking cigarettes. Instead of breathing carbon monoxide you're inhaling vegetable glycerine, possibly a small ratio of propylene glycol with flavorings.

It's still in its early stages of study whether or not it's a safer alternative but in the last five years it's looking promising.

unfortunately it's given birth to a number of faggot sub cultures such as, competition vapers - where they build really fancy coils and blow big fucking clouds for no reason other than to gently stroke their ego cocks. most of these morons are wiggers that dress black. then you have vapers who do really really "cool" tricks. Also people who will spend in excess of $1500 - $2000 on a stabilised wood mod just so you can show it off on social media, when really it's just a pretty box with a chip that allows you to heat up eliquid.

subcultures like the above are what make everyone hate it... i used a vape for 2 years until i no longer needed nicotine, then i stopped all together.

it's a promising alternative to shit like drugs/gum/patches but unfortunately there are a lot of morons out there who will end up ruining it.

>competion vapers
WTf that's real? Ill have to look that up

if your going to have some kind of orle fetish and need to put shit in your face all the time chue some fucking gum it a lot cheaper

with the new taxes and shit my rolling tobbaco is cheaper then E JIZZ AND FUCK PAYING ! 100$s FOR SOME BOX TO SMOKE IT AND THE PARTS BRAKE AND NEED TO BE REPACED COSTING YOU MORE AND MORE

It's real. They're huge faggots about it too.

So obviously you need to draw the line at the point where you're bothering other people, but blowing a huge fucking cloud or doing all the vape tricks is pretty fun user.

It's childish. Shit like that will get it all banned. then every kids weed dealer will be selling mods and juice.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oIo_nKOGlQ

DDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNN This is the worst

Big pharma is really trying shut it down with all the new FDA regulations, greedy fucks

I know big tabacco hates it's. why big pharma trying to shut it down?

I see plenty people vaping on the low. Is it here to stay?

I vape becasue it helped me stop smoking ciggarettes. It's also way cheaper in the long run. You pay around 60-70 bucks to get started with a decent set up and then it's like 20 bucks every 2 weeks for juice. I only vape to not smoke cigarettes and is absolutely right about the fags who do the "tricks". The shit they do is the stupidest looking stuff on earth and the way they puff the vape to get ready looks like they're practicing to take a nice load in the mouth.

Cancer drugs. If people quit giving themselves lung cancer who are they gonna sell their drugs to?

>totally brah
>off and on for two years.
>when I get sick of the flavors I have maybe once a month
>30-60ml just depends
>the douchbags you will encounter

To answer your other questions...
1. I only adjust the vape as high as needed to get a nice hit. Don't care about cloud size.
2. Probably 3 - 4 years now.
3. Mostly use the same flavor with a switch every couple weeks in between.
4. 60 ml every 2 weeks.
5. As mentioned above the trick vapers and the people that thinks that's cool.

why do you find it gay?

Thanks friends for the responses saving me time and gas money

>Big clouds sacrifice flavor and juice
>About four years now
>Nearly every purchase
>15-20mL high nicotine
>New CA $2/bottle tax

Im not the guy you replied to but the culture around vaping with the biggest cloud contest and tricks they do is like being a furry. The only ones that like it are the ones in the community. Every one else thinks you're an annoying piece of faggot scum.

Heres some good tips
youtu.be/uAUa2HuD2TQ

Anons, what's the best ejuice brand and why?
Thinking of getting in

I'm actually going to shop for a vape kit today. I want to get into it because there are many flavors of liquid.

I'm not going to go out there and be a massive faggot about it, I just want to make clouds out of all the strange and interesting flavors.

VapeWild
Big selection and it's cheap and made in the USA.

Thanks, I'll have to try that out

why go to the store itself? Is online selection too limited or inconvenient?

Best juices I've ever had are from 'The Vapor Chef' particularly their Hobbe's Blood although it's a bit pricey. Best cheap juices you can get are from 'Vape Craft' who sell 120mL bottles for $15. Best smoke shop brands I've had are 'Liquid EFX', Charlie's Chalk Dust, and Vape Wild. Usually though I just buy whatever juice is on sale from overstock or nearing expiration.