A lot of advertising has been put Suicide Squad movie. Is it possible for it to bomb?

A lot of advertising has been put Suicide Squad movie. Is it possible for it to bomb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pq5HYe0T-fI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Make an all gurl version of heros thay be awesomeness

Well, look at BvS

Is that a tongue stud in cara's mouth

it has a similar production budget to bvs and probably a similar advertising budget as well but without the brand power of batman, superman or wonder woman

It has the brand power of the Joker though

That guy playing Diablo doesn't look too bad.

Is that Opra behind Will Smith?

>Margot Robbie
>Cara Delevingne
>Jared Leto
>Will Smith

Normies will eat this up. Gonna do better than Guardians of R3ddit.

no solo and a different actor to back up his box office, harley fags will probably be a bigger draw

They don't seem to be focusing on the aspects that made heat legend joker popular though.

They seem to have the hot topic crowd covered which is what they're aiming for

>Margot, Tarzan bombed
>Cara, paper towns bombed
>Leto, will be protested by christians for playing a cross dresser
>Will Smith, still hasn't recovered from after earth

The trailers already nabbed the normies and the rating secured the kids, there's no way it will bomb.

Also Cara is so fucking ugly. Can't wait for the IMDB trivia revealing everyone on set disliked her and didn't include her in crew events.

>Also Cara is so fucking ugly. Can't wait for the IMDB trivia revealing everyone on set disliked her and didn't include her in crew events.
Is she really that insufferable?

It's Michelle Obama.

Have you ever watched an interview with her?

They went half meme marketing like deadpool
it'll be fine

Meh. The two "Amazing Spider-Man" movies didn't exactly bomb, but they weren't great and underperformed compared to money spent on budget/marketing.

So in that sense, yes, SS is going away.

I only watched the one which she was a total bitch to the morning news guys in LA I think. I never bothered looking her up or anything.

>Will Smith, still hasn't recovered from after earth

His son is never going to recover, but Will has another one in him.

>We want the Sup Forums audience

She was right thoug, show host was incredibly unprofessional and rude.

Well I really did have nothing to do on the fifth of august anyway

what a classy gal

It's tracking for 115-125 million opening week

So it should do fine.
Seeing as nothing else is out, it will have "legs"

youtube.com/watch?v=pq5HYe0T-fI

Was getting caught part of her plan?

>Calls the stewardess to complain about some guy watching you fuck in a public place
This bitch is confusing, as a mild exhibitionist myself its not fun unless you get caught.

Also doing it on a plane is a good way to get an indecent exposure beef.

>Public indecency is my right as a celeb. Stop looking at us having sex in public you perv.

She eats the pussy, of course it's a tongue stud.

it's the idea of getting caught that's fun, having some old indian guy stare at you, considering if he can join in isn't

They can't charge you for anything if you are flying over international waters.

Wrong. The flag of the plane governs which jurisdiction will apply, like in ships.

It didnt bonb.

False. They wouldn't fly a flag on a plane. It would rip off because of the speed of the aircraft. How dumb are you???

This is some next level shit.

ugly boyfeet
she's so fucking repulsive

I didn't know Sam Worthington was in this.

Funny, but it's my fault, I should have been clearer: country where the plane is registered.

Who was in the wrong here?

How the fuck could two women have sex on a plane? How could they scissor each other while on a plane seat? Fingerbanging someone isn't """"""sex""""""

>turnout

It's a fucking autograph signing at Comic Con.
Of course there was going to be a 'huge" turnout no matter what, not to mention the isles are usually blocked during these signings so there's always a crowd of people not knowing which direction to go.

No, the show host was just joking around and she was being a fucking bitch. Quit defending her just because she's moderately attractive with money.