ITT: Soundcloud Thread

Let's help each other edition.

soundcloud.com/imdrholler/farewell-station

>lo-fi
>beats
>loop

I just uploaded a new track, rate it and I will rate yours!

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/prismadoll
soundcloud.com/criptcettle/sets/death-and-decay
soundcloud.com/totinoboy/broke-down-like-a-chinese-car
soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/b-girl-one-day-youll-be-a-snuff-film-diva
lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
soundcloud.com/the-sada-abe-church-ov-erotika/tracks
soundcloud.com/111h111/inside111
soundcloud.com/chekmusic/sets/patternless-ep
soundcloud.com/imdrholler/farewell-station
soundcloud.com/videotapemusic/baby-boy
soundcloud.com/jsam/article
soundcloud.com/jibbon-809109267/r-o-m-e
soundcloud.com/ayyluca/marble-mansion
soundcloud.com/in-the-bottling-room
soundcloud.com/mwgli
youtube.com/watch?v=2V0NYgOWxwk&t=3184s
soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/part-3song-3-duology
soundcloud.com/oskararvidssonn/jobbapadenharhelatidenannarsmordarjagdigisomnenmaster2/s-hkBXZ
soundcloud.com/orphicwren/galathea
soundcloud.com/thatemus/21-zephy
soundcloud.com/wryythe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If we're helping each other than can you call the pizza place by me and tell them to stop closing at 7 o'clock. They're not gonna get my business if they keep closing early, and I have all these coupons they gave me that I wanna use.

soundcloud.com/prismadoll

>Plunderphonics
>Neo-Psychedelia

Working on stuff rn

soundcloud.com/criptcettle/sets/death-and-decay
eugene oregon;;;;

i should try to make another fernando pessoa track
maybe when i want to..

soundcloud.com/totinoboy/broke-down-like-a-chinese-car

>trap
>em0

Industrial Hip-Hop Project:

soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/b-girl-one-day-youll-be-a-snuff-film-diva

New EP trough LOVECRYPT:

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t

Noise Project:

soundcloud.com/the-sada-abe-church-ov-erotika/tracks

Inspired by the works of Death Grips, Trent Reznor, Sunn O))), Black Flag, Clipping, BLACKHANDPATH, Whitehouse.
I return feedback, as always.

Listen to Inside by H.1 #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/111h111/inside111

> Chill
> Ambient

soundcloud.com/chekmusic/sets/patternless-ep

>dreamy
>psychedelic
>glitchy

>soundcloud.com/prismadoll

real trippy shit, feels like I'm in a psychedelic loop, its real nice but sorta creepy at the same time

>soundcloud.com/imdrholler/farewell-station
real chill vibes here, feels like i'm floating away with the breeze

soundcloud.com/videotapemusic/baby-boy
>future synths
>trappy drums
>chopped vocals

ew thing up, please give it a listen

soundcloud.com/jsam/article

>budget cuts, lol-fi leltronics

> chill
> funk
> hip hop
> no samples

Doing some feedback now sit tight

soundcloud.com/ayyluca/marble-mansion

hmu for collabs

>melodic
>hip hop
>experimental

soundcloud.com/in-the-bottling-room

> hip hop
> bass music
> beats

probs putting out a mixtape soon

soundcloud.com/mwgli

>electronic
>analog
>spacey
>dreamy
>warm

rec

me

>soundcloud.com/jsam/article

This is pretty weird. It just doesn't feel like it has any real musical 'substance.'

Love the sound man! Really dreamy and it really feels like it builds. Keep it up.

Sounds pretty cool. Horrible first impression with that weird synth at the start of Ecstatic #3, but it was redeemed haha. I quite like your instrumentation, sounds like Lifeformed.

youtube.com/watch?v=2V0NYgOWxwk&t=3184s

skyrim

>soundcloud.com/ayyluca/marble-mansion
Lol thats fucking trash man. 3/10

I listened to 'lets go home.' Pretty hollow mix. I feel like those chords don't really work in the context of a beat. Could use some more development. 6/10

Listened to Children of the Sun. I FUCKING LOVE that gong at the start and the major seventh chord after that when he says 'it gets easier.' then you went on to totally destroy any atmosphere you had created with the super disparate editing. Not my thing, really. I'm sure there's people who love that stuff 0:00 - 0:10 9/10 onwards 6/10

soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/part-3song-3-duology

>experimental
>rap
>electronic

PRETTY FUCKING Weird man. I enjoyed the guitar parts, really well done there. From ~50 seconds on, however, I feel like it drops off a bit. Not a big fan of the vocals, but it least it sounds unique. All in all, there are really strong elements there and at least it doesn't sound like every other song I've ever heard. Mind giving me some feedback?

Pleasant vibes man, pretty chill. Thought about bass at all? Your low end is more or less non-existent. Nice piano part 6.5/10

rate mine?

>soundcloud.com/jibbon-809109267/r-o-m-e
simple is not always a good thing, it was interesting but it lacks integrity and progression

Thanks for the feedback man! Is there anything of yours that I can listen to in return?

wait fuck my bad hahaha

Could really use some help on this mix and my love life. Not so much the mix but my love life. Or just life in general.

soundcloud.com/oskararvidssonn/jobbapadenharhelatidenannarsmordarjagdigisomnenmaster2/s-hkBXZ

>Electro House
>Complextro
>Electronic

Also, love this noise shizzle

>soundcloud.com/imdrholler/farewell-station

Staying high sounds awesome man. Honestly I much prefer it to your newest track. I feel like you missed the change to put in a ii-V-I in the key of C which would have sounded really nice and jazzy. it definitely sounds like that is what it wants to do.

Damn man that's a real tight mix. Sounds fucking great on my speakers. You should hit up Monstercat or some shit. Also ------> /adv/ for your other shit.

soundcloud.com/orphicwren/galathea
>Ambient
>Tape Loops
>Textural
>Guitar

Anyone got any opinions on the mix in this? Putting together the album currently and want some input to make sure I'm not missing anything. Suggestions/criticism appreciated too. Thanks.

I'm going to listen to the whole thing so it's gonna be a while before I can give some feedback. Sit tight yeah? Chuck us some feedback for my track if you've got nothing better to do:

Will do, thank you!

soundcloud.com/thatemus/21-zephy

>electronic
>wave

Recs:

Very nice stuff all-round, the mix is great. I feel like the snare could use a bit of high-end rolled off but that's just personal taste. The 808-style hi-hats with that ride is smooth af. You could probably afford to throw a master limiter on and crank it a bit, there's a lot of headroom (which is probably stylistic) that could be filled. Good work.

I also make a bit of hip-hop if you're interested: soundcloud.com/wryythe

Thanks!

Wow, what a listen! Let me preface by saying that from my perspective (a total amateur) the mix here sounds pretty damn nice. I listened on both my speakers and headphones and it sounded great, so I wouldn't be overly concerned about that. I love those big rumbling chords (for lack of a better word) and the feeling of space that they create. Now, onto my qualms. I think it's easy when creating such slow-paced stuff to think that the pace of the music comprises for lack of musical momentum. I find that to not really be true. I think only playing 2 chords for the whole song is pushing it. It's something to think about because with those awesome sounds and that feel, a really strong chord that you don't expect but that works in the context could be, really, really powerful. Still, fantastic work man. Also nice to see a fellow aussie, not too many other people on Sup Forums this time of night.

Texture/Atmosphere: 9/10
Musical Content: 6.5/10 (I don't know if this is fair given the genre)