youtube.com/watch?v=EGikhmjTSZI
youtube.com/watch?v=5jFAS2jK9xU
youtube.com/watch?v=7JruuMkV0gM
youtu.be/qs6iMer68co?t=60
youtube.com/watch?v=s-nNXNMmsqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU

youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ

the 80's was the most overrated period time in human history. only a person who didn't grew up duing the 80's would think it was "good"
>it was better than the 90's though

you must have been a toddler or a friendless virgin,,,everything was original in the 80s opened up the way to the trends of the rest of the decades

youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

i'm born 1976

Mid coke and pre aids, best decade ever!

90s>80s in every way.
Lived through them both. Music, movies, culture, etc., etc. Way better in the 90s.

so you were too young to have any real fun

yup..wayyy better coke
weed that was normal
and lots of unprotected sex,also it was much easier to pick up girls then

Dude I graduated HS in 1984. Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Breakfast Club, Ronald Reagan. AIDS really hadn't kicked in so we bang away like there was no tomorrow. Van Halen, Loverboy, Sammy Hagar, Ratt, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, god damn I had a good good time back in the day.

Enjoy one of the coolest things I ever witnessed back in the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=cvl5wEDkjXM

the 90s were just the 80's on steroids and a bit more unoriginal ..youre brobably more into the 90s cause technology got better,but imo technology fucked everything up

i feel you user,,it waqs pretty much concerts and skipping school at the beach,,arcades and weekend road trips with friends i graduated in 1986

arcades!!! yesss. How could I forget the arcades. Mand those were good times. All the cheap and numerous concerts, no one was really dickheads back then, man I miss it.

Now my son paid $100 to go see a "live" Kanye concert movie at a movie theater. Oh but he got a shirt and a free download of the movie.

Sadness.

not an old fag by any means but this fucking song gets me shit hard

youtube.com/watch?v=pgldpTL6fMw

saturday-get up at 10
gather friends all together
around 12 we smoke a crapload of weed
hit wendys at 2
smoke some more
find an oder dude to buy us beer
around 4 we drive to new haven ct, to hang out before iron maiden concert
hit the arcade next to the civic center.girls every where guys showing off their cars beer flows like a river weed smoke cloud all ound.music blasting from boom boxes
concert starts at 8 greatest time ever ....and we arrived home safe and un hassled..good times

yeah its a great one,,so is this
youtube.com/watch?v=4vHvzybkqfo

Dude I'm feelin ya. West Texas fag here. Pretty much the same routine lmao.

ahead of it´s time great italo disco

now days its all complicated everyone is all edgy and upset.muh rights muh racism muh this and that,,,simple times were good times

too bad that Italo Disco turned into Eurobeats which are alright but it's just not the same

yeah...but it did all start in the 80's

youtube.com/watch?v=EGikhmjTSZI

Here are some what I would consider "obscure bands that were good back in the day that no one has ever heard of".

Coney Hatch: youtube.com/watch?v=5jFAS2jK9xU

Riot (not Quiet Riot): youtube.com/watch?v=7JruuMkV0gM

Aldo Nova: youtu.be/qs6iMer68co?t=60

Blackfoot: youtube.com/watch?v=s-nNXNMmsqU

fuuuuuk i saw aldo nova open a concert for some other band..i forget wich cause i didnt make it to the main show due to beer overflow

Yeah I saw him too. I was on the front row in Odessa TX. He was opening for UFO I think. It was so badass.