What is the comfiest tv show?

Pic related

strangers things senpai

Bobs Burgers is the inferior animated series. I'd rather watch the Cleveland show tbrh

Highly underrated. It's a natural replacement for The Simpsons

Downton Abbey

Bob's Burgers might not be GOAT tier but come on dude, The Cleveland Show?

synopsis sounds interesting but Wiki tags it with "horror" so I dunno

Inferior compared to what?

Is it? I thought that people generally liked it.

But, yeah, I love it. Just finishing up on S6 and, honestly, it has only gotten better throughout.

I think it will soon reach its apex and then eventually start a decline, but, who knows, all of that may still last for 5+ seasons.

I think I've seen it on TV a few times, I get why you'd nominate it for comfy. Not really my thing tho.

Bob's Burgers IMO doesn't really have any flaws, but, it has few "peaks" as well. It's just consistently solid, always keeping a smile on my face.

Started watching it with my 4 year old hoping it would get her off her Sanjay and Craig kick (shows fucking gross)

Surprised at how much I liked it. Reminds me of being a kid.

>Is it? I thought that people generally liked it.
at least on here it seems to be the least liked of the Sunday cartoons.

Not OP but why are you giving someone shit for actually contributing to a discuss? Way to prove you're better than everyone posting your prepared meme image on a Malaysian basket weaving forum at 9am on a Monday.

Stargate SG-1

>Bob's Burgers IMO doesn't really have any flaws
Louise is a major flaw

Louise is funny in that clueless mom/wife way. Her voice is jewy as hell but it grew on me.

The episodes that focus on her are annoying. They all end with the same lesson about her being selfish.

Watched the first few episodes.

This show is the definition of comfy, tbqh... Watching one of those first episodes, where Clarence just kinda went biking and roaming around with new grill neighbor, then just playing with the other neighbor kids in the forest...

I think the show is TOO comfy, haha, made me nostalgic and sad about being an adult.

I see.

I think Archer and Rick & Morty are superior and more "special" (although quite different obviously) and from what I have seen of Bojack Horseman, that show is damn good too.

But Bob's Burgers is much better than Simpsons/Family Guy and such things (American Dad, I guess), if you ask me.

Kek.

Yeah, I like talking with everyone, trying to share thoughts and opinions (even if the prompt of the thread was not that serious).

Haven't watched it desu, but heard good things.

Bob > Tina > Louise > Linda/Gene, senpai... Tho all are good.

I love Louise! I think that they do a good job of balancing her over-the-top character with some legitimate "she is just a little girl after all" character building.

As for the selfish thing, I mean, people don't change that easily, so, it makes sense.

Besides, just watched the latest Boo Boo episode today; wasn't at all about her being selfish, it was about her coming to terms with what she likes, regardless of what others think about it.

Erm, you mean Linda?

But, I agree. She has plenty of good moments and whenever she is annoying it is because she feels too real, haha.

>mfw all these plebes

enlighten us then, don't hog the good stuff

that doesn't sound like the latest episode, you might have missed some

Latest one about Boo Boo, I meant. Near the end of S6 (Ep 16 I think).

there's only one right answer and y'all wrong

Always liked it, not sure I'd call it "comfy".

/thread

Best side character?

I think Mr Fishodor or Mickey

Wasn't this on Archer?

Yall niggas don't even know the definition of the word comfy until you've seen Gravity Falls.

they did a crossover joke

Mushishi is comfy-comfy-kino Tbh senpai

>Not Ted

Teddy is a regular character. He's in almost every episode.

Damn good choice, man.

All of them or the specific series from which that opening is?

Fischoeder is damn great. To be honest, I like basically all of them, haha.

Zeke is always fun, for example.

I think Teddy is the best for me, though. His voice and antics, the things he gets intense about and how he does it... Hilarious stuff!

Then Fischoeder, for sure. His brother is crazy too.

Same voice actor for Archer and Bob, so, they did a joke about it in an amnesia episode in Archer.

Oh that show does looks mighty comfy. I really should get to watching it.

The synopsis sounds damn interesting!

Strong contender, very sweet and warm cartoon.

Recommended when you want to feel a warm and fuzzy feeling of juvenile happiness.

Clarence tbqh...

Mission Hill.

Agreed, the only new cartoon I can stand watching.

I could not make it through to season 2 of this show. I watched season one, had a couple good laughs, and felt no need to continue it on. I've heard it gets better, but I just don't feel it.

Hm for sure, gonna have to watch it sooner or later.

Err, that art style.

This for sure, I turned it on without really thinking about it one day for my daughter and ended up paying more attention to it than she did. It reminds me so much of when I was a little kid and it's crazy how perfectly they nailed the little boys view of the world aspect.

Pretty comfy to nap and watch whenever I catch it on.

>The Uncle Teddy episode

lost it at the ending, Ted is the third best character in the show

Dr. Katz and Home movies are Komfy Kartoon Kino

The Cleveland show is a literal abortion

Seinfeld

How would you rank the characters?

Mhm, remember those. Good stuff.

Hmm I don't think the style of the show is comfy enough.

Poopoo Burgers, I hate this show!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

also its a man

E.R and The X-Files hands down.

Gonna have to give a special mention to Law & Order and the old Simpsons too

Remember that from when I was a kid, liked it.

:/

Old Simpsons for sure, but, the rest? E.R. hell no for me, don't like doctor stuff.

X-Files is too spoopy and intense.

Law & Order I guess so, but, usually the shows with lighter themes are comfier.

Mission Hill was great. Wish there were more episodes.

Haha I had the same "I'll never be a kid again" feeling too.