Why hasnt she died yet?

Why hasnt she died yet?

She is still in denial and think everyone who watches, worships the stupid shit she does.

Who cares?

Too spooky 4 me

Any second now, and it is sad.

thank mr skeltal

if one day I see an article saying that she died, it would be the most obvious news in years

not enough punches to the throat

Ftw your dick is fatter than her arms

Prove it

No need, any average size dick probably has more girth than her wrists, easy.

Holy shit thats sp00ky

I personally don't understand how you get to that point mentally where you can't see that being a walking skeleton is a bad thing.

Does she consider any meat on her body a sign of her being fat? She must be conscious enough to realize that this is not attractive.

Aye, forgettaboutit

>What is anorexia?

this.

also, i've not been paying much attention to things lately, so can some user just give me the cliff notes version of who this Auschwitz mascot is and why anyone cares?

Anorexia is a mental condition, its not a disease that eats away your bodyfat.

Bet most of her total weight in this pic is hair and makeup.

I think she use to be cute before she got skinny.

Also I remember one video she was complaining they didn't make stockings small enough to stay on her legs. When they don't make clothes small enough you think she would take the hint there might be a problem.

This It's a mental illness on top of an eating disorder. Sad, really. Her mom is a fat fuck though I wonder if it could be reactionary.

holy shit where is my cross. whatever it is. it is way too spooky

Anorexia is still classified as a mental disorder, but gender dysmorphia isn't.
Jesus fuck, psychology really is a bullshit pseudo science where definitions and classifications can change with politics.

It's the same poor girl without the whore-tier face paint.

are you stupid no it doesn't but the person will starve themself until death, this girl needs sectioned

dysphoria.*

Really makes you think.

holy shit men she looks like close to death. scared me a little bit and i rapidly moved away from my screen to be honest kek
she must be a face paint master then

>triggered
I would study social psychology over sociology any day... but yeah it is stupid how it changes according to the feefees of its patients.
I feel like most sane people consider gender dysphoria/dysmorphia a mental disorder though... at least according to what I've been exposed to.
I think people think the hard fact of calling something a mental disorder is too "damaging" or some tumblr bullshit

I dunno what that is but I'm pretty sure I saw one of them in skyrim. they're weak against anything that harms undead.

There is no question this unfortunate soul will be dead soon unless somebody helps. Normally white knights piss me the fuck off, but in this isolated case we need one. Life or death.

No kidding. What a dumb, fucked world we live in. And psychologists or psychiatrists are allowed to influence the outcome of legal proceedings too? Credibility be damned, I guess.

Honestly, I'm surprised she isn't dead already. Hasn't she been this unhealthy for a bunch of years now? I don't know

Not triggered, just something I realized while reading this thread. Idgaf if people wanna have their dick cut off or their vagoo turned into a wang, I just think it's a strange inconsistency and double standard. If this chick wants to look like a skin-wrapped skeleton, because she "feels" fat, then why is that any less valid than people thinking they were born the wrong gender.

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T HER PARENTS HELPING HER?

She's clearly killing herself.

It has been a slow decline, but steady. Predictable ending. Organs going to start failing any day.

>has got a million subscribers in youtube.

>people cry out for her to eat

>she doesn't

>should be dead by now

>showed her disgusting pussy once on live stream

>still alive

It's still an illness, you retard.

Dat gap where her thighs should be...

kek'd hard.
thanks, based user.
is her disgusting vagoo all emaciated looking as well?

Sorry, I meant that I was the triggered one lol I love psychology... when it's free of political or religious indoctrination
I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Just let her die. Not a big deal

Because she is going to die. This is no different than weighing 700 pounds. It is a death sentence.

It is fucking torturous to watch as she is a somewhat charming kid.

Damn i think she's actually really cute without makeup on.

Looks like roast beef lips hanging out. Maybe another user has saved it. I

All good. I liked psychology too, but like you said, the political/religious/social contamination of an alleged science is fuckin irritating and undermines a lot of the discipline's credibility.

I'm impressed with how much self discipline this bitch has. kek.

Dear god. That sounds...horrific.

That's correct. Jumbo lips, but nothing freakish. Nothing we haven't seen before.

>Why hasnt she died yet?

Clearly her main necessity (possibly in place of any any nutritional sustenance) is the endless attention her fans give her. Which subsequently is likely to be highly based on them wanting to literally see someone starve to death right in front of them, or at least on camera.

thank you miss skeletal.

Only 60 pounds when your wet and wearin boots.

This image is about 2 years old. During the ice bucket challenge.

This is the fattest I've seen her.

There is no hope.

and in this clip Skeltal flashes the gash

I think you might be missing my point or maybe I just miscommunicated. Either way, it doesn't matter if she's gonna die or not gonna die, the point is that both disorders are two sides of the same coin. Her impending death doesn't change that. The idea that one illness should be socially accepted and even applauded, while another is roundly condemned speaks volumes to the prevalence of cognitive dissonance in modern society.

She is such a fox.

My dawg eazy does it

I would throatfuck the shit out of her while she's upside down then break her spine for extra curve and make her arch while she sucks my dick

Here is a still

See

Thank you Mrs. Skeltal

saved x1000. I'm so hard right now.

Top kek.
I picture her talking like smeagol saying, "Goods, goods!! That's the stuff smeagol like. Give all your attentions to smeagols. Your attention sustain smeagols and makeses feel adequate."

more meat on her puss than on the rest of her

Sounds like a new Mortal Kombat fatality

Wish I could unsee.

id fuck jim

I don't know who this is, but faggots complaining about her weight like anyone gives a shit.

bet she doesn't swallow though, user.
because "too many calories."

Yes also while she fights for air slap her around

Here's the little boobs action for ya

>little

who's she? youtube channel?

That fucking 4 inch leg gap
Few years ago I was heavily on amphetamines and weighed 130lbs (I'm 5"10 male big build)
Now I weigh 180.
Felt good to be skinny really miss it.

and especially
makes me think of pic related

id fiddle with his asshole and cuck pam while she feeds the babys

I find this scary and arousing at the same time, noice

dwight probs has a huge dick but his jizz tastes like shit from all the beats

he did get really handsome when he got /fit/

Great song too.

why does she do that to herself ? She looks like a jew whos been starved in a concentration camp.

Ftw you have all heard ass you could ever hope for.

would bone like no tomorrow

She's got problems; in denial. She's a wasted husk of a human and needs to die.

praise kek!
in her hand, that iphone looks like an ipad.
maybe santa left a sandwich under the tree.

this. 1000x over, this.

no doubt, id marry this woman in a heartbeat. I'd nuzzle her butthole while she tongued my balls then i would plunge my shaft and unleash my seed into her womb, barren due to anorexia.

>She's a wasted husk of a human and needs to die
So are most of the people of visit this site.

So fucking true!

of by 1..... :(

Her skin is grey

Lack of oxygenated blood flowing

Well, she is likely more valuable, loved and admired than you, so let that shit sink in for a second.

But you are likely trolling, which means you're not a monster, but just a kek'er.

jeez, man. she used to be a 10. now she just weighs 10 pounds.
seriously though, would marry and have children with girl on left.

Sigh... she is trying to live ONLY on the sperm of one man... she NEEDS more men to offer her their sperm on a daily basis

Holy fuck, I have not seen her in a couple years. She's lost around 20 lbs she didn't have to lose.

She's far thinner than most starving ethiopeans.

She's gonna die in another 2 years at this rate.

Girl needs to get over the obsession with being a female jack skellington. They need to take that bitch to the hospital and force feed her every meal if they have to.

I've known a few 100lbs women in my life. One tended to hover at slightly under 100lbs and they look twice as big as her. That bitch has gotta be like 70lbs at this point.

Holy fuck, if any of you know her, someone needs to get in touch with her family to sort this out. She's gonna die.

Her family needs to give her the ultimatum that she either eat 3 meals a day while supervised or they take her to the hospital to force feed and get her some psychological help. It truly is for her own good at this point.

>50 million elvis fans can't be wrong: the post.

kek

Its thanks to the calcium implants.

2 years my ass. 6 months tops.

>valuable

She's worth money, no thanks