Can someone please tell me why this is the most perfect combination of race mixing...

Can someone please tell me why this is the most perfect combination of race mixing? Seeing a beautiful black girl's pussy getting rammed by a big white cock is so great.

i, too, am into bestiality.

Moar.

She is big girl

For you ;)

Because every time a black person (male or female) breeds with a white person the black gene pool is further diluted and will result in the eventual elimination of black people.

fuck - yes ofc!
breed - no way fuck this

For you black who want to think it's the other way around run the numbers.

Blacks are 13% of the population
if the same number of the opposite sex had sex with every black person then the rest of the white population would breed with a white person.

Eventually the black genes would be replaced and diminished.

"Perhaps he wonders why you would fuck a black before throwing it out an airplane'

Love nigresses, dislike Niglets, MFW

13% of where?

So would the whites genes. They would be diminished too.

Also, the whites would get diseases from the ones that live in Africa.

USA

It's time for the white supremacist patriarchy to re-institute Primae Noctis.
Black men will be raising our bastard children.

EXACTLY THIS! If black people generation after generation prefer other races over their own then their gene pool will slowly but surely be diluted away. That's how evolution works.

This can be seen well with blue eyed people. Blue eyes are caused by one recessive gene. Blue eyes started from ONLY ONE ancestor 10000 years ago but managed to spread to over 10% of worlds current human population. This is because people are "wired to" prefer blue eyes and so blue eyed people are much more likely to and more often to procreate during their life time and so to spread those genes even more.

ahhh the center of the universe, gotcha!

I think we need more beauties itt

Jesus Christ it looks like she let Shad redraw her pussy and asshole

0/10

This. More black wommins!!!

(Brittney White is great start)

>already ~8 months pregnant
>just now getting married

Yup sounds like a typical nigger relationship

Better?

Oh yeah.

would impregnate / 10

Enjoy AIDS, single parenting, identity crises and thug culture

Bet none of y'all knew Brittany White is actually a lesbian off set

Actually read that the other day, wasn't sure if it was true or not. Apparently she started out lesbian only scenes and it progressed from there.

>thinking that's a wedding dress

>kek

Wrong, Black dudes don't marry at all.

nigga wot. same thing could be said about gingers or any other mutation, but you'll hardly see someone say "men prefer gingers".

it's not about being "wired" to like something. it's just populations spreading out, people mixing with similar-looking people, etc.

Sauce?

no idea

What about getting rammed by unremarkably average white cock? Cause if that's still great, I might be willing to sign up for your newsletter

> being such a virgin loner with no chance at ever finding happiness that he thinks that's a wedding dress

They might wear Faygo-branded sweaters for weddings at the trailer park you live in but out in the civilized world that is just formal wear.

True but all things being equal the next generation of mixed would mix again with whites.
This takes them from 50/50 to 33%
and so forth.

Who is this?!?!

Ugh, so sad. Just animals.

After five generations the black gene would be negligible and of no consequence.

So I promote mixed breeding. It will solve a lot of issues.