WWYD

WWYD
Rape, torture, and death are encouraged!

what happened to good old fashion cuck threads?

Abduct, chain to chair. Rape in ass for 2 weeks then force her to cut off her own nipples and use as anal beads.

Strangle her with her own kneesocks, then pleasure myself with her dead, nude body.

There were a bunch of failed "magic trick" stories posted last time that were pretty good.

I would strip her down then use the flowers from her necklace as throwing stars to slice deep into her chest.

Strip her, take her into my shop. Use meathooks through tits to suspend her. Place spike into floor and lower her slowly down onto spike deep into pussy. Watch her face as.she slowly bleeds to death. Once spike exits mouth, roast her and eat her.

That's metal

I would use my hard cock to push lefties tongue back into her mouth, then keep pushing it further down her throat, I would tightly hold her head as she tries to push away and starts to struggle for air. Then finally cum down her throat when her body goes limp.

Wwyd

Anybody want to be brutal with her?

Would ask her to leave

fucking favorite thread is back!
id kidnap this innocent looking whore, tie her upto a railing in some crappy neighbourhood late at night, then sit back and watch all the gangs come along and strip her and beat the living fuck outta her....
anyone wanna do a real brutal torture/death one on this whore?

My heart says ass to mouth, but my head is telling me to ditch them in a seedy drive bar because they look annoying

I like it.

fat

you are all cringe worthy losers

have plenty of other pics of her

Respect. Here's righty

you are all cringeworthy losers

Wwyd?
Can take it in ass

anyone? please!

Serbian movie her

I would tie her to that pole and fuck her while bashing the back of her head off of it repetitively, till that nice white dress is soaked in her blood and my cum.

Left or right?
WWYD?

make sweet passionate love to her in the missionary position. id kiss her lips and tell her how much i love her and want to be with her forever

which part?

You sick, degenerate motherfucker.

Yet here you are, replying to a thread for cringeworthy losers

Use her please?

She has a petite little body. Do you know her?

I guess I would start off by seeing if she could fit in a small but sturdy box.

you walk upstairs only to find her blacked out drunk and alone. wwyd?

have loads more for more detailed rape/torture/death stories

I would fuck her while she's hanging in a noose and the finish and leave her there to struggle with my cum dripping out of her destroyed vag down all over her legs.

can some one pick/do one of them plz?

When the girl is chained to the bed in doggy position. Guy fucks her and while continuing to fuck her cuts off her head with a blade

i was hoping youd say that part! love it!

whats this from? sounds hot!

here's more

cmon where are all the fucked up people?!

A serbian film

I'd use those saggy tits as punching bags while her limp cum covered body hangs there.

Anyone want to do a real sick torture rape of this one?

Its a little early in the day.
Wait till school let's out.

gutted! shes hot af

Slutty crush. Wwyd? Will dump more if want

Left or right and wwyd?

wwyd

I'm like 99% sure that's my family member Cheyenne....

I would restrain her on a surgical table and cut her chest open so I could see her beating heart. I'd then fuck her while being able to watch her heart beat faster and maybe see the air filling her lungs.

pics of her for comparison?

Have her drink a goblet of strangers jizz spiked with arsenic.

Reply with your kik and you get hers.

fuck !!! more like this!

facefuck and cum all over her face. any moar? mabye also body?

Shs doesnt take full body shots with little on. Shes actually not slutty despite what her pics show

Once I'm far enough along I would pull out and cum on her beating heart.

Shes got such nice tits. Doesnt show them off enough.

okay than just moar face. or do u have any ass creepshots or something?

I'd stab a large metal spike into her arm pit and force it though till it comes out the other one, hopefully missing vital organs so she can last for a little bit. I would then suspend her by said spike and rotate her up so I can fuck her in the ass.

fuck my life i wanna fuck that face so bad moar!

I wish I had creepshots. I can give you her kik if you want. Whats your kik bro?

nice!
i want more brutal death stories! love this !

i dont use kik sorry man

Too bad. Your loss.

please tell me what you would do

She looks like she could be the whore at a wild west themed park. She would spend a day or two locked in the stocks being fucked by ever one there, till saturday at noon when shes lead out into the street and used for target practice. She's swallowed nothing but cum for the past two days and it aucutally leaks out of her torso wounds as the first few rounds blow through her.

fuck man. whats her name? she looks so sexy, i wanna throat fuck her

Is that maxmoefoe??

Rape snaky in front of mother until she shits herself

Slut sister

wow yes! love the way you think. have more of this slut. thats a very nice thought

Not sure if I should give her name out but if you have a kik I can send you that.

Thnks!

nah i just wanted her first name but doesnt matter anyway. how old is she?
id force her to suck my cock with her big lips and make it all wet. then id rip off her shirt and fuck her tits. id switch to her face again but this time i throat fuck her and make her call me daddy. id want her to put her tongue out so that i can finish all over her fucking nice face. please more!

anyone else sick enough?

So much win

wwyd?

Casey. My supply is running out, gonna need to get some more of her. Shes 19

wwyd anons?

yeah please get moar of her. maybe ill tribute her idk yet
any more pics like this? she is so hot in this pic

kik me her info, tavey_are