How do the other Americans feel about being irrelevant in the eyes of the world?

How do the other Americans feel about being irrelevant in the eyes of the world?

New Hampshire here. I feel just fine, thanks.

When did Canada stop it's own country?

sunbelt confirmed GOAT

As long as I have my computer and Internet, I really don't care.

Same way the rest of the world feels about being irrelevant in the eyes of the universe.

Minnesota here. Idk all I know is life is cold.

Since when was Alaska revelent??

Btw, CA here. Suck it c u c c s

">"g

Florida is pretty irrelevant tbh.

t. floridian

This.

as long as i dont live in California i am good.. California has shitty weed, shitty gun laws, shitty drinking laws California is just shitty.

Disney, Universal, etc. Tourist trap.

772 fag here.

>shitty weed

Ever since the New Yorker Tina Fey out-Palinned their ex-governess.

>shitty weed
Kek.

First off, who cares about Texas or Alaska lol? Even hawaii and florida... It's got a nice climate I guess but I don't see it's importance compared to pretty much any European country. Also california is only important because it has los Angelos. And same for new York, new york. Unless your talking about what states If he countries think of when they think of the united states. But why does that really matter

the weed is shitty went out there to visit and everyone had a medical card got the weed and i didnt even stay high for that long i stay by my statement shitty ass weed.

Exist in other states and are dominated by South Americans.

Come on faggot this place is fucking shithole. The only thing worth a shit are the beaches and the same comments apply to them.

I'm in Florida, and I can say this is basically it's own country. It's so diverse here. You got Mexicans, Cubans, Haitians, niggers, Whites. Every race there is.

Implying Haitians aren't niggers

I think OP was actually more about how known the states are outside of the US; Illinois is more relevant than Alaska, but less known outside the US

That's my interpretation of it anyway, OP might just be a tard

i am a big fan of timberwolves from croatia :)))

this map is a bit misleading. there should be a color for "formerly hosted".

>in the eyes of the world

Shit map