Ezrash has the GOAT flash suit and the GOAT jawline

Ezrash has the GOAT flash suit and the GOAT jawline.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ei9b2zCw6ys
celebheights.com/s/Ezra-Miller-4880.html
instagram.com/p/BFU2OfahErW/?taken-by=robdamiani&hl=en
instagram.com/p/BF65EzBBEnm/
claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/
ejo.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2012/03/29/ejo.cjs015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agreed

He looked a lot better in the JL trailer

Was goofy as fuck in BvS with the facial hair

How the fuck do you even get that kind of jawline?

youtube.com/watch?v=ei9b2zCw6ys

It's him

i walked past this guy wearing a dinosaur onesie at 7 in the morning at glastonbury

up up upvote reddit style

face
frame
height

too bad he's a fucking queer

At least the suit is completely practical, unlike the ironman suit

TV Show Flash Suit > Movie Flash Suit

This guy apparently had sex with a girl I know when she was underage

Why didn't they just named him Wally West instead?

why did they make him a retarded quipy guy instead of just a smart ass?

So that they can still put kid flash in it later on.

BaitGod

Yeah, I know, right? I once saw this guy outside a 7/11 on a saturday night shouting how it was too soon for the weekend.

:^0
Pansexual

>mfw

>face
Okay, yeah, he has a decent face
>frame
No. He has narrow shoulders like a girl
>height
He's 5'9"

Genetics. You have no choice on this matter and you can't do anything about it, life is that unfair

Is this guy going to be the moodkiller or what? Is he playing the token grumpy guy?

>He's 5'9"
5'11"

>what is tongue posture

You can get a decent jawline if you observe proper tongur posture. If you have a crooked face, it's mostly because your posture is shit.

Forgot link
celebheights.com/s/Ezra-Miller-4880.html

Papa Franku and Flash's actor both share the same surname too.

He has the exact same "I have the weirdest boner" look on his face

Most likely
Cyborg was really depressed and angry when he first became what he is, then by the end of the movie he'll accept that he has the power to do good.

In fact, his suit doesn't have those dumb x's all over it, so it's 100x better.

But Bruce already is like that when he's Batman?

Then we'll have two grumpy dudes.

what's bait? that the suit is completely practical or that the ironman suit CGI looks like shit?

Why did they give him autism?

Why do Bruce and Barry act like they've just met if they previously met on BvS? Doesn't make sense.

The one he met in BvS was his Mexican cousin filthy frank

dear lord. His facial structure is amazing

Ive never felt this way about a male actor before.

>But Bruce already is like that when he's Batman?
But cybes is like that 24/7

That the ironman suit is somehow impractical in it's design

.......They did, it was just too soon.

it's stupid to compare any suit comparable to flash's to iron mans. It's like saying the same of batman's suit. Of course those are practical, because they don't defy the laws of physics. An iron man suit is literally impossible to make and have a human be able to fit in without it looking retarded.

he's a shitty actor though

>That the ironman suit is somehow impractical in it's design
he's talking about it's physical properties in terms of movie making. It's a practical effect (actually constructed and worn) as opposed to wearing partial suits or complete motion tracking suits. It's a retarded comparison though.

Yeah exactly what is tongue posture. Explain yourself

whats your point?

there's some meme broscience (that I saw on /fit/) that says people with weak chins/jaws got that because they were mouth breathers or some shit and should have had their mouths closed and tongues pressed against the rough of their mouths to foster proper jaw growth.

instagram.com/p/BFU2OfahErW/?taken-by=robdamiani&hl=en

instagram.com/p/BF65EzBBEnm/

Shut up you fuckin desmond

>against the rough of their mouths
meant roof. I'm sleep deprived at the moment.

because they're confirmed cousins

When will they learn?

Tongue posture is identifying where your tongue rests when you are not speaking or swallowing. The tongue is the second strongest movable muscle in the upper part of the body and is connected to the neck. If there is not enough tension in the tongue, then you involuntarily get forward-head posture which leads to kyphosis and lordosis in the long term as well as spaced and buck teeth. When you apply proper tension on the tongue it is easier for your neck to be supported by the spine because of the way all the neck muscles are connected to the tongue. This makes your jaw move in and makes your neck upright, and in the long term, gives you beter posture. It also moves the jaw back in which makes you develop more muscle in the jaws. If you are still i npuberty, or are under 25, you can get some permanant growth.

You need to press your tongue against the roof of your mouth along the central ridge that runs through the roof of your mouth. If it is not perfectly straight, that means your posture is fucked. Rest the tongue along the ridge and make sure the tip of the tongue rests just on the edge of the jaw. Move your jaw so that it is parallel to the direction your tongue is on the roof. DO NOT TOUCH YOUR TEETH TOGETHER, THIS ALWAYS AGGRAVATES THE PROBLEM.

Also, for short-term gains you can try extending your jaw to its fullest length while maintaining tongue posture. All of this WILL make your tongue and jaws sore (along with your neck), but it gets better in a week.

>meme broscience
get out

wew, I forgot how bad that suit looks in broad daylight

Because he acts like neither Barry or Wally, but DC editorial made it so Barry will be Flash forever since he returned in 2009, so they're slapping his name on the movie version.

This is all bullshit. There is exactly zero amount of empirical data to sustain these claims.

The biggest factor to a strong jawline is actually hormones, more specifically, testosterone.

>>meme broscience
>get out
prove it isn't.

>muh posture is just a meme!
>muh bones aren't affected by muh muscles

fuck off

it worked for me.
tutorial:

ejo.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2012/03/29/ejo.cjs015

>he thinks spot reduction of body fat is a thing

Get out, you're a joke

>>he thinks spot reduction of body fat is a thing
Never said that, you fag

I have wide hips, a huge ass, can't grow a beard and yet my jawline is strong as fuck.

Checkmate protestants

>You can get a decent jawline if you observe proper tongue posture.

Like I said, get out, you're a joke.

>>You can get a decent jawline if you observe proper tongue posture.
That doesn't say anythign about spot reduction of body fat, you fag.

Also, protip:

If you do just arm exercises for three years, you will be called a curlbro, not a legbrah.

>tongue posture meme

You're not being serious are you?

Not a meme

>not a meme

jawbone shape is 100 percent genetics and you're a tard if you think you can get a j. Depp jawline by pushing your tongue against the roof of your mouth

The power rangers suit looks ugly as fuck, almost like something out of a marvel movie.

You can always fix the alignment and make it 100% more A E S T H E T I C

Tongue posture is 100% real

but obviously the way you posture it is probably related to your genes. you can still change it, just like your fucking teeth and jaw change if you get braces

You can get aesthetic by reducing fat on your face too but nobody is going to mistake you for pat tillman unless you have the chad genes to give you a bigass jaw.

I'm not talking about making bones at all, I'm talkign about fixing the alignment.

Your teeth and jaw don't change from braces and your teeth will shift back into their original place without a permanent bracket. Orthodontics is a scam. Get surgery if you want a permanent fix

Which will do...nothing. You cannot get a great jawline, you are either born with it or not

>Which will do...nothing.
Stop shitposting, get out. I;ve given you a study and written paragraphs, and you have done nothing.

he's a fuccboi and so are you, perfect match

faggot

welp, forgot trip

How the fuck do I move my tongue against the roof of my mouth?

can you draw in mspaint? I don't quite get it

Just touch it to the roof of the mouth? Simple.

I don't get it

nice jawline, i'll give you that

is that the only criteria for DC casting?

The suit is a fucking joke.

What don't you get? Did you read the link?

>Wonder woman is a kike
>Filthy Flash is a kike and cousin of filthy frank

ov vey may as well call it the Justice Jews!

I'm doing this but LITERALLY can't touch the roof with ALL OF MY tongue

And my lower jaw moves behind while I'm trying to do this

What's that pic showing, how to put the tongue on the proper pose, or the two proper poses?

I can do this but the lower teeth are too crooked to actually close my jaw all the way. I'm getting surgery to have one my wisdom teeth removed and hopefully they'll go back to their proper places in time.

So you need to basically clench your teeth correctly and swallowing everytime?

Okay, follow this:

Step 1:
maintain regular posture, do whatever you do with you rmouth, let it all hang.

Step (n)

Extend your jaw as far a s it can go without opening your lips. Now try to touch the tip of your tongue to the back of your gums where the cleft of the roof of the mouth is present. Now try to close your mouth gently while slowly touching the rest of your tongue on the roof. If this does not work, the try smiling like the gentleman in the pic and then try to swallow without moving your lower jaw. DO NOT TOUCH YOUR TEETH AT ANY POINT

That's step one and then step two. Step two (right) is the proper posture

>I can do this but the lower teeth are too crooked to actually close my jaw all the way.
You don;t have to close it, your teeth shoudl not touch otherwise you will ge tbuck teeth.
> I'm getting surgery to have one my wisdom teeth removed and hopefully they'll go back to their proper places in time.
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE
That will fuck up your teeth permanently.

You don't have to clench your teeth, ever.`

Is he the comic relief?

that's why you have the retainer, genius. and the way you position your teeth does change your jaw, and the way you eat food and swallow obviously determines the way your jaw develops and the way your facial muscles develop, which is why correct tongue posture and swallowing is essential for good face aesthetics.

The movie itself is the comic relief.

lawl

His lips looks really dry when his talking with Bruce. Ya think that was on purpose? Like maybe his fast metabolism is actually drying his skin and lips and they have decided to show that as a detail?

Or his lips are just dry.

MUH CW

>memes combined with pseudoscience make meme science

what time to be alive

That. That is exactly what Ezra looks like in the OP's thumbnail.

The world needs a different Flash...

That's Kid Flash though. Or are they gonna call him Impulse?

all these niggas saying he doesnt act like comic Wally, i thought Wally was DC's Peter Parker and thats what im seeing in the trailer

This one completely utterly killed me. Thank YOu for my Sides lifting off out of the atmophere.

Why does Cyborg have blocky tits like the first tomb raider game?

He's not Wally. He's Barry.

oh shit i meant Barry sorry

mmm
thought it was rainbow time

also the serial flash will suicide like maze runner

lmao he looks lke some lost pride parader