This is how it happened, this is how marvel died

This is how it happened, this is how marvel died.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm guessing from context that he lives in the Canadian Maritimes?

is he drinking pee?

this guy has more of a viking god vibe than thor.

With thunderous applause

This is disgusting i generally prefer Marvel but this pandering bullshit is fucking ridiculous.

>comparing comics to movies
Modern Marvel comics are fucking garbage, but the movies are still better than DC shit

Who's the spiderman chick?

Yes yes, you prefer your monks to be bald white women?

Lel gwenpool

Better than a skeleton jewish WW

Let's not forget cuckold-man

>"You can fuck my wife and tell me what to do with my child, I don't mind. Hey is dinner almost ready?"

>look at me I'm so badass I'm drinking alcohol straight from the bottle
Are DC movies made for edgy 12 year olds?

It's meant to be an edgy version of those old diet coka cola adds with the shirtless beefcakes. Horse riding man is a pussy magnet so this film will be aimed at chicks

>Posting Sup Forums on Sup Forums
MODS!

Is that a serious question? Of course they are.

>female Starlord

>but the movies are still better than DC shit

kek. not a single film in the MCU has even come close to rival Batman Begins or TDK.

it's kitty pryde
youre satan btw

Dude he's getting to bang Kate's prime puss why would he care?

>Cuckvel

>Mike: I have zero interest, and I'm sure 90% of the world does too, in seeing an Aquaman movie
>Jay: Hahaha
>Mike: If you want to make a Justice League movie that's fine, but that's a dead end
>Jay: Outside Batman and Superman DC is full of really lame characters
>Jay: Marvel is doing things inteligently and correctly
>Mike: And Marvel movies are fun...

>ant-man powers
>banging this 10/10 over your wrinkly hag wife
>daughter still loves you

Yeah nah. The cop is the true cuck here.
>Letting your wife's ex-husband come to dinner

>gwenpool
Literally who!?

B L A C K E D

>female starlord
so is she called starlady?

>muh tone

>I failed him in life...I won't fail him in death
>Superman's selfless sacrifice is the spark of Batman's rebirth into light and the dawn of a new golden age of heroism.
>Chris Terrio says this is the intention even before BvS releases
>Dawn of Justice...literally the night is darkest before the dawn.
>First picture of the Justice League features the sun rising in the background

Why are people claiming that Justice League being lighter is anything other than what was always intended? Are people really this dense?

Chris Terrio:
>At that moment, I thought, “I’m not done with this yet. I want to go back and keep telling the story.” “Batman v Superman” is a bit of an “Empire Strikes Back” or “Two Towers” or any similar middle film in a trilogy. The middle film tends to be the darkest one. I do think from “Man of Steel” through “Justice League,” it is one saga really.

>I expect “Justice League” will be tonally not quite as dark as “Batman v Superman.” From that point of view, I felt compelled to go back and try to lift us and myself into a different tonal place because I think when you write a darker film, sometimes you want to redeem it all a bit.

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/

>Is capeshit for kids?
The answer is yes

Wow I can't believe Roman Reigns landed such a big role for his first movie. The Big Dog truly is the man.

This just goes to show you, even if your ideas are complete nonsense you can still make all your dreams come true.

He looks a lot more like a god than Thor for sure. Not sure if he'd fit as a Viking God though.

He'd be a 10/10 Poseidon though if it was a movie about Greek myth.

DELETE THIS

November 17th 2017, the streets will run red with Marvel's blood.

Book it.

Capeshit is dead. Bury it. Capekino LIVES.

Bendis sells so well and I have no idea why. His books are usually always in the top 10 but his work is so awful

So is Kitty Pryde just dressed up as Star-Lord or did she take his mantle or some bullshit?

Also do realize most of these have been retconned, explained as "mind-control" or tucked away into alternate universes.

More importantly, understand that Marvel has literally, on record, said outrageous changes that get the audience angry makes sales, without fail. They're baiting their audience because they know the audience will always bite. They've said "traditional" heroes are well-received but never make bank like the controversials.

Simply untrue famalam

except that aquaman is literally the only good thing about JL1 trailer. what a shitshow

pure kino

Affleck's remark, "I'm real when it's useful," at first sight adheres to the postmodern solipsistic and relativistic modes. This is confirmed by Terrio when questioned about his research for Justice League, which included "red- and blueshifts in physics". However, on further inspection, Affleck's comment simultaneously reinspects Husserl's and Wittgenstein's "form of life". This invariably leads to a more pragmatic worldview, as Pierce declares "Consider the practical effects of the objects of your conception. Then, your conception of those effects is the whole of your conception of the object."
Affleck further confirms the pragmatic totality when approaching Miller and Momoa:
>"So you're fast."
>"You can talk to fish."
Reality as it operates in Snyder films, isn't subservient to language, they work in tandem. This leads as back to Eastern philosophy, the Hinduist Guru Mantra becomes another mythopoetical jigsaw piece in the totality of Justice League. As Brody succintly observed, "Even at his most pedestrian or bombastic, Snyder makes a far more engaging film than Christopher Nolan (an executive producer of “Batman v Superman”) ever did—because Nolan presumes to know and to show, whereas Snyder wants to see. Even his slender philosophical world seems like he’s discovering it, not delivering it."

Damn, DC looks like *that*

How can Miles carry Gwenpool like that without getting a boner?

>Nolan has made good films!

This meme is fucking stale, my man.

THIS IS THE MOMENT DC HATERS KNEW THEY FUCKED UP

There is literally nothing wrong with wolverine's clone becoming the new Wolverine

I have no doubt that they only made the change in order to please the SJW crowd, but X-23 becoming Wolverine is indeed the most easily acceptable change on that list.

Hot topic Aquaman.
Snyder: let's fill his body up with tattoos, that's cool right?
"Also have tons of attitude and be angry and badass. Yes we got a winner here"

none of you faggots have bought a DC or Marvel series regularly in the past decade. That's why they're "pandering" to the tumblr crowd "now" (this has been going on for years) because they actually give a shit about it and it sells. Ya'll are the equivalent of a toddler that doesn't want to play with a toy until another toddler does.

Most the people here don't even know who X23 is or any DC character outside of the JL because none of them actually give a shit about comics. It's all about being a contrarian against what currently is most popular.
>Marvel is whiping the floor with DC
DC is better!
>there are more women and minorities in comics now
>DURR BLACKED KEK SJW DELETE THIS

That must explain why Marvel is absolutely tanking in cape comic sales

Meanwhile DC is utterly annihilating them with Rebirth

more like Alkyman, amirite?

Rhombus shaped halo over Wonder Woman's head, what's the meaning of this?

Not really, they are spoonfeeding you retards this change so you don't protest it.

>Well it makes sense that they change X to Y since Z was part of this timeline/plot element/deus ex machina

Same shit happened in Uncharted 4, Drake was supposed to have a son but they switched it to a black negro called 'daughter' to be ultra progressive.

Yet people will say
>No! It was in the lore, he had a daughter!
Except the writer stated that it was based on SJW reasons

>Marvel will never have a moment like this

Go back to Sup Forums you literal fucking manbabies.

You were manbabies for supporting capeshit and you're double-manbabies for crying about sharing the sandbox.

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

The trailer doesn't look promising.
>Flash is played by an autistic jew
>Wonderwoman is played by an Israeli who barely knows english

>starlardo

BALEEN THAT, BBY GURL

DC fans stop clinging to Nolan's Batmam films as a comeback to the MCU. Those are Christopher Nopan's work, not what the DCCU brought forth.

This scene alone got me interested in DC again.

There's potential for decency again, after a long time.
Won't translate into the movies, of course, but still.

>"the night is darkest before the dawn"
>the dark kNIGHT series came before the DAWN of justice series

Literally poetry. Why is DC so much more deep than these cookie cutter marvel flicks?

>muh art films

Is that Vincent Chase?

Yes.

There's a vast, vast gulf between art film and Sup Forums. You need to go back.

wtf i hate marvel now

The most underrated of posts

Hold me...

what a total jackass. do some cultural research, you bastard.

I actually like Tilda Swinton a lot so why not, she's great.

Is that an official poster with Superman?

Yeah, someone just added the text.

I know of the older ones, & still read a few.
Haven't given a shit about the updated universe though. Don't even know who half those characters are. Gwenpool? like wtf

Why does official art have Superman included when he died? I know he's not really dead, but still.

This is just stupid

Probably the coast of New England.

Because you don't just release an ensemble picture for the Justice League movie that doesn't have Superman in it.

Marvel = Raiders of the Lost Ark
DC = Temple of Doom

First is better, but the second takes way more risk and thus many won't like it. And that's fine.

Why are marvel shills so cringy bros? That trailer was better than the entire Civil War and benedict cumberbody doing quipshit isn't helping. Just watch your ship sink and remember the ride bros, no need to be insecure

what is WW stands for?WhiteWashing?

JUST

even satan himself disapprove

MCucks explain yourselves

Nice 10 year old picture

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The new Starlord looks qt3.14 as fuck...
>dat head tilt doe

disliking things generally accepted as good doesn't make you cool or a contrarian. it just makes you sound 12.