youtube.com/watch?v=ZgZOkcUMJs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/5bGE3cGIAdE

part 1

Sweetrobin Make The Meme Dwarf Fly 2k17 edition

Azor Me

Azor Meera

GRRM and Arianne

Seen her nude on trueblood...figures i bet george gave her his blood sausage.

Wat

the show ruined both House Victarion Greyjoy and House Doran Martell

Grrm has been cucked by friends and played DnD all his life. God bless the guy hope he drowns in nerd pussy.

Reminder that Dorne is white.

there isn't a single House the show hasn't ruined tbqh.

except Lannister I guess? even though it's really different to what they end up being in the books, they all still have the spirit of being Lannisters.

youtube.com/watch?v=qAPiOJc1Jsk
Holy shit, this is actually amazing! It all fits. Why aren't you discussing Dornish masterplan by based Preston?

We're discussing Dorne here:

Are braavosi white?

Even whiter than Dornishmen.

Braavos is a very multicultural city, as their founders were the escapes slaves of the Valyrian Freehold- and the Freehold stretched all over Essos.

So there are hundreds of faiths and ethnic groups in Braavos. The "elites" seem to be from the Moonsingers religion though, who founded the city. The Moonsingers come from the plains of the Johos Nhai, nomadic eastern people.

whys he so embarrassed about cursing on television

Did D&D have Glover and Manderly call him Jon Snow so they don't confuse the audience?

Cause in the books it seems likely that Jon will be made king by robb's will which makes him Jon Stark.

The show might wanna keep his name Snow, so that he doesn't need to drop the Stark part when Bran or Howland Reed tells him who his real mother and father are. Cause audience might get confused by his name being Jon Stark, then Jon Targaryen if it happens in the same season

Because he is a little homo and forgot he was on TV

My god. Hodor and Bran must be insufferable irk.

y?

except Jaime was totally redeemed in the books

Is there any historical analogue for a person to rise from an extremely minor House to being a high noble to being King using smarts?

Cause I honestly don't think Lttlefinger will ever become king.or make it to the end

just theater department dork attention whores.

CIA is sweetrobin's puppet. It's amazing to me that no one sees this.

>tfw we will never have Val the wildling princess in the show.

you sound fun

desu im really starting to think that Hodor's actor mindbroke and molested Bran's actor when he was still a kid during dress ups
Fucking Colossus probably felt him up all the time whenever he carried Bran
Sick fuck

>The origin of the White Walkers is supposed to be one of the most important reveals of the series
>glossed over after 30 seconds and overshadowed by "le Hold the Door :("

This show is awful now. Finish the damn books George.

they took this down but heres this instead

youtube.com/watch?v=X4YjpMvHwPU

Cuteee

Missandei is fucking hot

it would not surprise me

WHERE IS THE REST

tbs is jewing us out of the rest of it sorry

>There’s always a bit of sibling rivalry between Sansa and Jon; there has been since they were very young,”
>But Sansa and Jon have grown up together. They may as well be siblings; they have the sibling rivalry

For someone who read the Sansa chapters, how can Sophie possibly think there's a sibling rivalry between Jon and Sansa? Sansa barely acknowledges or thinks of Jon, and if Sophie stopped being lazy she'd know Jon certainly doesn't compete against her for anything or hate her.

Is Sophie just using the wrong term? Like she really means there's been a lot of tension or one sided hostility?

Salty and sandy Dornishmen are brown, rocky Dornishmen are white. Based Arthur Dayne was a rocky Dornishman, and white.

She means that the show has very inconsistent characterization and motivations, so it's best not to think about it at all.

STARK CIVIL WAR WHO HYPED

Stony Dornishmen, I mean.

all the northerners are dead by now
it'd be a shit war

A Cat/Cersei hybrid with Littlefinger's backing against a Ned in the North.

We all know Ned's not the one dying

Anyone got the other versions of this, for the North, Westerlands and Reach, in equally high res?

They'll have fresh armies appear out of thin air for tension

>A Cat/Cersei hybrid with Littlefinger's backing against a Ned in the North.

That sounds like the most embarrassing civil war in history.
>Jon gets captured by LF because he was boneheaded enough to trust Sansa
>Loses his head

>Sansa sluts her way to power
>Catches syphilis and dies

>Bran arrives at Winterfell to find Benjen just chilling.
>You won't believe what you missed my nephew

The fan art for A Song of Ice and Fire is so fucking terrible. Goddamn it, 99% of it is total dog shit.

What did she mean by this?

That sounds pretty good actually

She likes a challenge

apologize to Gerold "Darkstar" Dayne, the trueborn lord of High Hermitage

Bransa soon

That is one badass looking castle. Which is it?

Sunspear, where else?

impossible
the sand snakes took down all the towers because they reminded them of the power of men

>benjen took the horse so he could beat bran to winterfell
>what took you so long dude

kek

westeros.org/Citadel/ssm/category/Heraldry/P645

>Arya was one of the first characters created. Sansa came about as a total opposite b/c too many of the Stark family members were getting along and familes aren't like that. Thus, Sansa was created; he ended by saying they have deep issues to work out.

Sansa exists just to split the family apart. Starkbowl confirmed, CIA+Sansa vs Jon confirmed, Sansa dying confirmed.

Speaking of them, how exactly are they and Ellaria alive in the show, given that they killed the last Martell in Dorne? How come the guards are listening to them and not killing them?

what a retarded fucking quesiton, guess theres nothing better to talk to missandei about though

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgZOkcUMJs8

>yfw the White Wolf stabs Sansa through the heart

BECAUSE HE IS THE PUREST, SWEETEST BOY THAT EVER LIVED!

They all hated weak men like Doran and his teenage son and love the strong women that betrayed and murdered them in cold blood.

same thing as everyone else.

This was so stupid. Doran was the one plotting to support Daenerys.

Doran canonically was a weak man who let the Lannisters walk all over Dorne. Good thing Ellaria wasn't having any more of that shit and set up an alliance with Dany for
>Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.

I love it. I fucking love it. The story went in the exact same place (albeit hugely simplified) as the books, with a Dorne/Targ alliance. There was NO FUCKING REASON to kill Doran other than le stronk womyn maymay. He could have given his fire and blood speech, but instead they chose to inexplicably give the line to Varys.

Truly, Ellaria did right by her dead lover by murdering his brother and nephew.

Who could ask for more?

Has anyone even accused the Sand Snakes of kinslaying? That shit is supposed to be a huge taboo.

>Kinslaying
Nah man Westeros loves public and planned murder of family members

I hereby swear my sword to Ser Isaac of the Houses Hempstead and Wright.

What is the point in this fat fuck? He was somewhat decent to begin with, when he was at castle black, and only because people took the piss out of him.

They should get him some personal trainers, get the fucker lifting and evolve his character in time for the next season and as the series goes on.

why did they not copy the books directly

If Sansa doesn't die, Northern civil war in 30 years

Who /cute/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=X4YjpMvHwPU

tbqh if I were ironborn I'd support whoever killed the world's greatest retard Balon Grey

Because they want their fanfiction to become canon.

>I sure hope my murderous psychopath of a father will let my wife and wife's son stay after he learns I broke my Night's Watch vows
>He was rude to her? Fuck that guy, I'm gonna steal his priceless family heirloom!

Sam is precious

HERE!

Yeah, but you don't even know about Victarion Greyjoy.
>the only Ironborn who would wear heavy plate armor while at sea

They despise the Dornish subplot outside of Oberyn and were about to cut it entirely before they got the retarded idea to send Jaime there.

Then after the negative fan reaction to the sneks they reduced the Dornish storyline to only two episodes in season 6 and it ends only in them becoming extra meat for Dany's army.

>implying she's not going to marry Jon and lots of beautiful redhead kids with him

You both don't know about Aeron Greyjoy.

>The Ironborn who drinks seawater regularly

I love Hodor's belated "HA" after he realizes what just happened.

it would fit with Targareyuiyn tradition

Sam probably thought that Randyll would be proud of him after seeing his hot waifu, learning that he was on the winning side of a battle where he actually killed people and that he killed a WW

Prime Bobby B vs Victarion. Who wins?

Bobby B after a few years of only eating, whoring and drinking slaughtered Iron born as if it was nothing in their rebellion.

Victarion wouldn't have a chance

>Is Sophie just using the wrong term? Like she really means there's been a lot of tension or one sided hostility?

I'm pretty sure that's it. She just means it hasn't been a great relationship but she's stupid and said "rivalry" when it's really just Sansa looking down on Jon.

Apologize.

>cat 2.0/Cersei 2.0
>debasing herself by marrying and breeding with a bastard

She'd kill herself first.

Ramsay doesn't count, that was D&D OC

>Bobby B after a few years of only eating, whoring and drinking slaughtered Iron born as if it was nothing in their rebellion
Well, yeah, but he never actually met Victarion himself in battle. Beating the regular ironborn isn't impressive as they don't have reputation of great warriors.

Sansa will end up with CIA, but they'll die before they take the throne.

me

>Beating the regular ironborn isn't impressive as they don't have reputation of great warriors.
Uhhhh user? The ironborn have a reputation of fighting and pillaging so great that they ruled the entire Riverlands and built the greatest castle ever seen in Westeros. It took Targs with huge dragons to even breach it.

To be fair, Riverlands are the Poland of Westeros.

What's funny is, it still doesn't make Sansa and Jon like siblings.

"may as well be siblings" when regular siblings don't refuse to acknowledge or associate with or even think about the other and look down on them doesn't make sense.

That's not a sibling relationship, if your relationship is like that you're just calling yourselves siblings cause you share a father so you can't deny that affiliation.

Like I have cousins, but I don't know shit about them and only meet them at rare family events, I'd acknowledge them as my cousins, but we don't have a cousin or whatever relationship.

to be fair, Poland ruled as a great power for centuries

who /wanttogivehimkisses/ here?

How do you think they'll die?