My penis tip/meatus is a different color to the rest of the head, and essentially forms "lips"...

My penis tip/meatus is a different color to the rest of the head, and essentially forms "lips". Just wondering how normal this is, or if I need to get it checked out. It's making me really self-conscious.

PS: The pics are not mine, but ones I found on the internet. Haven't found a conclusive answer elsewhere on the net.

2nd pic

I also have this and thought it was normal..

ffffff *2nd pic

Has anyone you been with commented on it? Im a virgin - but I guess if chicks dont notice then it must be normal

I have penis lips too

Perfectly normal

Quite normal. I do have them too from time to time, Sometimes they disappear

Well I have pretty defined lips on my dick and have always thought they were normal. Recently went to the urologist for unrelated issues but he had a look at it and didn't even really mention it. So I guess there's nothing wrong with it.

mine seem to be there permanently - although they get worse after I cum and the few days following it. as if its fuckin allergic to it lol uncircumsized here btw

I also have them, they are perfectly normal.

my gf hasnt been with anyone else so.. nah

You're good fam

I felt relieved after reading the replies. Then remembered im on Sup Forums and probably getting trolled :v

Penis inspection day yielded lots of this, only those who didn't have it were inspected further.

See

WTF is up with everyone posting their dick these days... Go see a fucking doctor you cunts!!!!

I've got 'em too. Nobody I've been with has ever said anything and my peepee is fully functional. Unless you have some sort of performance issue you think stems from it, I wouldn't worry.

Mine is the same way, you're good man

Dont worry it's totally normal, but if you want that full on relief you should just go to an urologist. You'll never be quite sure about it until you go and get it checked out.

Post penis lips please....it's my fetish

I know this dick

Thanks everyone for the responses.

Also the tip/lips feel alot more sensitive than any other part of the head.

Anyway this does bring some relief. I was super conscious about it - and good to hear im not alone. Although I do wonder how common it is.

That's from circumcision bro. Because we don't have foreskin our glans and heads are subjected to cotton and denim for life and start to calcify and especially the meatus closes up

>>posting dick these days
>>these days
Welcome newfag

dont think so im not circumcised and still have them

I'm not circumsized and I have it.

Post penis lips

sorry not posting my dick on the internet

It's that ugly huh? Know one is gonna recognize it.

there ya go

A vagina is starting to form on your penis.
Go hunt and eat the meat raw to stay a man.

don't think any of these penis lipped dicks get any sex

Surprised this seems so normal

Why not put some lipstick on and make them look pretty??

OP here. Thanks for the help. (assuming i wasn't trolled by you all:v)

lol

how common is this?

not common, people here are trollin

Don't think it's super common, but it is a normal anatomical variation. Like pearly papules.

i have this too, OP, totally normal

probably fine