Loverkerft thread. Discuss

Loverkerft thread. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iy_pBNvt2j8
goregrish.com/video/1065/cartel-brutality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

OP it' Lovecraft u dumbass

eccentric and casually racist. Whats not to like?

Some would say he is of the strong legion, who knows really. By the time it develops, though, the remains might be unsettled to the point of no return. Gladly enough the target was relinquished in a gazing maneuver which proved to be efficient. It's an amazing thing, it always infatuates me. It's even a tradition, long periods of valleys are truly one of a kind, I cannot thank you more.

Sleep well

eldrich horror best horror

CTHULHU WILL MADE ABYSS GREAT AGAIN

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

youtube.com/watch?v=Iy_pBNvt2j8

We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Hail to the Necronomicon

We should be so lucky that an Elder God, the Star Spawn, a Great Old One, Dread Cthulu, All-Father of Infinite Miseries should bless us by devouring our bodies and torturing our souls eternally.

> ITT: Doveshaft inspired material
Here's another one

>rats in the walls
>mc's cat is called nigger man
>another story he comparers blacks to apes
>mfw

Its like Sup Forums travelled back in time purely to troll the snowflakes of today.

Dagon sectators at work goregrish.com/video/1065/cartel-brutality

As a follower of his works, I believe that most of Stephen King's mythology is kinda ripped off from Lovecraft

King makes a lot of direct Lovecraft references, definitely an influence

Pet cemetery owes a lot to Call of Cthulu.

Dubs for truth, in one of the more recent collections of his stories it states that King has actually said he was a major influence on his writing. It also points out that Arkham Asylum was pinched from his stories.

I've always wondered: Is Cthulu prnounced:
Cha Thoo Loo? If not, how is it said?
Pic unrelated

"Ke-Too-Loo"

do you know her

Yeah something along the lines of Ke-thoo-loo I suppose, I never actually looked up if I was right about that tho

King has stated in numerous interviews that Lovecraft is a huge influence on his writing.

Probably americas best contribution to culture ever along with swans