why?

>I want to kill myself

OK, and..?

Do it, faggot.

We all want to see a little cuck die. Pretty obvious faggot

Please stop being so mean, i just want some words that can heal my pain

This /thread

You dont have the balls to an hero on live stream

why would i live stream it, just to please you?

*Insert Shia Labeouf meme here*

You still die so you might as well humor us a little

Why why whyyy, why not?

I dont get why would you laugh at my dead. Please have mercy on me

Its not that i find death funny,i find it beautifull to watch,just like the sun setting or a candle going out

That its really creepy

Fuck off b&. Some people just enjoy watching people die. We aren't doing you any harm if you wanna kill yourself then do it but you might as well provide entertainment in the process.

Normie bitch kys

I am pretty close to killing myself too. I fucked some stuff up and I will never live up to the image of who I wanted to be.

I have a rare silver coin. I go on my balcony every morning and drink a coffee, and flip my coin three times. If it lands on heads three times I will jump, if it lands on tails three times I will sell all my shit, file for bankruptcy, ditch my fiance and start a new life.

fuck off normie bitch

ABANDON OBVIOUS BAIT POST!

Btw,its mostly your fault for trying to get help on Sup Forums,go see a profesional

I feel you. Sometimes I think that nobody in this world likes me. I used to smoke weed to release my pain, but now it doesnt heal nothing

I did, but it didnt worked

google.ro/amp/m.wikihow.com/Fake-Your-Own-Death?amp=1
Putting it here in case you wat to just dissapear

1.you have to take the meds for them to work
2.why do you wat to kill yourself?

I dont like those meds. It makes me feel bad.
I want to kill myself because nobody loves me, my gf left me, she stopped talking to me for no reason and just dissapeared. Also my life became a mess with my parents

Who gives a fuck even if people do like you.

Learn to like yourself first. If you can't do that and you think you are gonna kill yourself, try my method. You gotta face that reality of potentially committing to kill yourself every day. I guess it kind of numbs me out maybe it will put things in perspective for you.

12.5%

hope you see the wisdom in these OP best of luck on your journey

Fucking KEK, if I just leave aint nobody gonna be reaching out to me man LOL

That is the most lussi reason ever,live life for yourself and stop being so basic
"O no me grill left me an everione hates me wat will i do,i know i will let them win and kill miself!"
That is how you sound

Wow. I think im going to try your method. Thanks. I thought that everybody here hated me for no reason, but you proved me wrong. Thanks again

sad, but true. That is me

Where the fuck is your soul man,your drivr the basic human instinct to prove others wrong and rub it in their faces,get back ou there sto being a bitch grow a thick skin and above all,WIN

Im sorry for being a loser

You are loved.

Not even god likes me

And that is the atitude that got everione to hate you,INSULT ME BACK MAGGOT!

what and go through growing up again?

i wont, because i wouldnt like anyone to feel the same as i do

All right im done,you are too far gone so back to the basics,DO IT ON LIVESTREAM

i would kill myself too if i were u

:(

Is that going to please my livestream audience?

If you will stream it you might as well go out whit a bang not this pussi shit