What happened?

What happened?

Married a Chad

she's releasing an album this year

yeah I like burzum too

put out a few good songs and then faded into obscurity

there are worse fates

Does Sup Forums like death metal?

Girlfriend became her biggest hit and she realized she had to make absolutely irredeemable shit for music if she wanted to remain relevant, also, she abandoned Deryck to die so she could fuck a Chad

Limes disease

got old and aged out of target demographic

"things got complicated #avrilfloorlavigne

trips of truth

Avril is crust punk

underrated

birds can't make music silly

30 year old still making teenager music

She's still huge in Japan

people realized that liz buckingham is the cuter and more talented version of her

Damn, she did pretty good for herself. I bet she's just popping out the occasional tune to pay for some luxuries.

There's a guy in the Ocean Island Hostel in Victoria BC who works the night shift front desk and he listens to the same 5-6 Avril songs over and over and he's been doing this for over 5 years

>hitting the wall after divorcing twice with no children
>pretty well for herself

>millions of dollars from your substantial international success and a richer famous husband you divorce and take his stuff

That's like the peak of human achievement right there.

I could see myself doing this but only in an ironic Kafkaesque nightmare sort of way

I came here to meme, not to feel

I am determined to verify this.

ANATA NO GARUFURENDOOOO

I was making art then everybody was
killed and I carried on but it was all
ripped off and I was pretty much lo-
cked out and left to starve.

There's a man in America that runs a company and I'm going to write to him and tell him what's happening. Maybe he will help me and then I'll be able to do good things rather than lose everything because I live in England?

Underrated