Doesn't look that bad...

>netflix

Fuck off.

>buramu
>3d
Awful, absolute trash.

>anime
>2016

read half the manga in 2006 or something, wasn't impressed. anyways the golden age of anime was in like 05-08, it's a dead medium in both the west and the east now.

manga still fucks though

>Netflix
>anime
It's shit

>buh-rahm
What did he mean by this?

I read the first manga like 7 times and I have no idea what the fuck was happening.

Polygon Pictures is a pretty good studio, despite their uncanny character animation style.

>anyways the golden age of anime was in like 05-08

Into the trash the newfags go

Much of the appeal of BLAME for me is the art, and this movie looks like shit. Pass.

NO! NO! NO NO NO NO NO!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

another Netflix anime that won't get a full run of seasons, no thanx

Don't even bother trying to talk about this or anything related to anime on Sup Forums.

Knights of Sidonia was good, Aijin was fine, so whatever.

this whole website exists today because of
that golden age you newfag piece of shit

it shouldve died though back in 08 together with anime

Looks like shit. Do the Japanese make anything original anymore?

>shitty 3D
>shitty music
>looks like some crappy Attack on Titan clone

what the fuck is this?

How the fuck would a movie get a full run of seasons?

It's an anime based on manga Blame.

There's an anime board you fucking stupid weeb piece of shit.

Can any intelligent person take this seriously? And why does it look so fucking ugly...

>Polygon again

I know that, but what the fuck is this? Why does it look like Attack on Titan? Where is Cibo? Why is Killy talking? What is this music?! It's too upbeat! Blame! was not supposed to be upbeat! GRRRRRRRRRR

Literally looks worse then 90's anime.

>anime
fuck off back to uhh...
one of the other letters

I always imagined Blame with art similar to Fantastic Planet, Ralph Bakshi's works or at least some old violent Japanese OVAs.

It should be more rough and dark. Modern anime films and shows look like shit. They have no soul.

>Blaring Hollywood music

>3d

kys

>BLAHM
hopefully it being a netflix show is a good thing because time constraints being the main killer of quality and netflix shitting out an entire season all at once will probably mean the show will have better quality than if it had been made by a japanese company

yes, a great adaptation of nihei, 3fps moeshit

people like you are to cuck

that image isn't even from an anime or manga

It's still being made by a Japanese company.

meh, they made ajin and sidonia so they can't be that bad

You mean the first chapter?

Its not meant to make to much sense at first. All you need to know is that there is Killy and he is looking for specific genes.

Also cyborgs are evil.

I know. It's a joke, user.

then post the original you dumb twat

>Sidonia ended early because of that

Its not ended yet

it ended early because of ajin, a series that they seem to devote all their attention to

I'm talking about the manga, in which Nihei only made it to 60 of the 100 chapters planned, because he needed to work on the movie.

That's not the joke... the joke is about the edited show and how it relates to that picture.
Please keep your autism in check. Thank you.

why didn't he do both?
araki managed to do it with his spin off mangas

Well, Araki is something for himself and Nihei also had to work with the movie AND Blame! getting rereleased.

Ajin turned out to be surprisingly good. Mainly because of one of the best villains in a long time.

my reaction.

Blame was good because the manga was the right way to show this world. There was not much dialog and his drawings were the big selling point. A reader could look as long as he likes at his city and try to imagine what it means.

As a TV series there is no chance for this to be good.

>Netflix
>anime

I swear sooner or later these fuckers are gonna wanna say in what they're backing or want a anime studio to make something with western progressive ideals like muh diversity or muh gurl powah.

Just watch

Watch Berserk (2016) and then look at the trailer again, it won't be so bad.

It looks bad in that it strays from the style of the manga a bit too much.

>past your edgy teenager years
>still watching anime

when will you grow up

kek, it's not like real anime is better. If they make something good I'm fine with it.

How many superhero movies did you watch last year?

The only people who give a fuck about anime are weebs, and weebs dont give a fuck about diversity.

If its diverse WITH a bunch of cutsie pandering, then it might go places, but if its just diverse they are actually going to need a story that people care about or its going to be DOA because there are shows already out that not only pander but have good stories as well.

looks like shit

LWA 2, which was almost entirely funded by weeabs, introduced a fat character to appease you-know-who.