How did we go from the cool smart black president to the dumb vulgar orange idiotic one?

How did we go from the cool smart black president to the dumb vulgar orange idiotic one?

What the fuck happened?

nigger lied through his teeth, disappointed voters swung the other way. I'd know, I voted for both of them.

Nigger played himself. He fooled you well enough, but it turns out most Americans like to keep their money and don't like third-world culture and social cuckholdry. Also, fuck fags and trannies. That type of shit is not healthy for a society. Seems nice to say, "fuck who you want, idgaf." But that shit isn't sustainable

I love how many trumpets are going to get triggered by this thread and spend the next hour of their lives shit posting to bait.

>kek

never change trumpets

>1,000,000 more jobs
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gosh, what's it like to be better than everyone? Sounds like fun

>one mirrion more jobs
why you mad tho?

Theres nothing wrong with fags, they aren't evangelizing a delusion. That said, trump has been pretty accepting of trannies.

You could try to be a better person instead of buying into ethno nationalist fascism.

Up until he let Jeff Sessions push him into dropping protection of them.

This. They're playing you, son. All this jingoistic bullshit is just to distract you from all the bullshit they're doing to fuck you and line their own pockets. Think for yourself instead of falling for transparent rhetoric.

>Cool, smart
>Obama
He seemed like he tried to force his image as a smart man more than ruling or making an actual change.

I don't exactly like trump, cause he had to make capital on human suffering anyway - but I gotta admit that up untill now he did a shitload of stuff as a president - with great transparency for the voters. Obama seemed more like a backroom-deal type.

I vote for what I like. If I like white-christian culture better than the invasive shitskin scum that the left demands I bend over and accept, then I will vote for whitey.

All that fascism rhetoric is fucking stupid

Short story: Populism.

Long Story: America has a stupid fucking system where the person who came second place in the election can become president because some Rich guys liked him.

Making good backroom deals is better than making shitty transparent ones.

Yeah... really cool guy. But of course murdering innocent people fits in the range what black people find "cool".

I didn't realize he did that. Sweet.

Okie doke, mr. X-rayglasses

Evolution.

Please. You don't give a fuck that he killed brown people in Durkadurkastan. Don't try to use something as political ammunition if you don't actually care about it. It's incredibly disingenuous.

A democratic election happened, you massive retard. Mom not tell you?

But they weren't good. All he gave us were glazed turds and sugar coated time bombs.

>implying
the electoral college ensures the country isn't run entirely by a handful of densely populated areas such as LA or Chicago. This is a good thing that is geographically justified.

2000+17

Not knowing what the military industrial complex is.

>kek

But the (((rich guys))) didn't like him, stupid.

obama is half white half nigger you retarded retards

You mean how did we go from the Black president who played golf and went on vacation all the time while pushing NWO agenda vs. the one that gets shit done to improve our economy and defeat global government.

>triggered

They were also both born in New York City.

So, you're saying that rural areas with like 2000 farmers should have comparable influence to cities where millions of people live?

Makes sense to me.

look around being cool is not alpha anymore
fuck bitches, just be rich, a win-winner and boo at those who are not

Trump already spent over 10million on vacations and has been at Mar A Lago golfing like every weekend.

You can rag on Obama but he took the least amount of vacations of any recent president.

>What the fuck happened?

America happened.

The concerns of the rural and the urban are very different, this ensures that everyone has a say. That said, the electoral college still favors denser populations. Your example is pure hyperbole.

troll

You mean the people that grow our food? The land owners? Fertile land ... the single most important natural resource for the survival of humanity?

Yes they're more important than a bunch of liberal arts fags playing grab-ass in the big cities.

thinking all people who live in the country are farmers.

>kek

hasty generalization

The fascinating thing is that America's success is mostly claimed by the parts of the population that least contributed to it.

“The cheapest sort of pride is national pride; for if a man is proud of his own nation, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen. The man who is endowed with important personal qualities will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects his own nation falls short, since their failings will be constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud adopts, as a last resource, pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and glad to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.”

― Arthur Schopenhauer

lots of people saw that trump was a joke and hillery was either corrupt or incompitent and chose not to vote, thats the problem with a 2 party system.

those chins

>kek

literally your middle America, wal-mart shopping, gun toting Trump supporter.

some of us are murder-hillbillies instead.

I replied to someone who specifically mentioned farmers, stupid.

But you're right, rural folks, and every county that voted red, are more than farmers. They are responsible for most of the resources giving America the value it has.