She will be speaking at the Democratic National Convention this week...

She will be speaking at the Democratic National Convention this week, what do you think of actors and actresses who like to speak about their political views?

they seem smart

Pretentious, preachy, boring, embarrassing, frivolous; a poor attempt at desperately seeking attention. It's also career suicide.

makes sense

she knows she'll be a large middle aged fridge female soon, she needs to hedge her bets

Reminder that krager is a nigger with shit taste and prefers this full on commercial fridge over qt jap girls.

Even
>a fucking spic
has better taste than krager does

The same thing every time Clint Eastwood speaks about his political views? Who gives a shit?

They lie for a living, some of them convincingly. It's up to them but I won't take notice.

If only Arnold would endorse Trump

I think they should stick to movies/music or whatever it is they do. You don't see basketball players commentating football games do you?

Most of them are highly intelligent, so it's great that they can use their star power to influence the masses into the right direction.

Arnold was perhaps one of the worst governors in the history of the nation.

Let's not let star power blind us from reality.

When is sasha grey going to speak?

i think their pussys and mouths should host my cum

Pic not related of course.

weaboo fucking shit pls kill yourself

Underrated post

but arnold's not an idiot

i wonder what those suits in there think of her

This

he endorsed kasich i think

Yuropoor here, how did he fuck up?

Will she be wearing yoga pants?

What did she mean by this?

Can't wait for all the gay actors who talk about what an ally Hillary is after all her DOMA shit

Arnold is such a piece of shit. I will always hate him after seeing that docu bigger, stronger, faster

>actors
>highly intelligent

She probably tries to convince people that she is somekind of working class hero from humble background despite being a pampered 19 year old millionare actress

or she starts crying about Hollywood wage gape and how she does not get paid enough

>Taking political advice from a bad child actor who walks around in public with see-through clothing so middle aged men with cameras can see her pierced nipples

t. numale

She's had more bombs than ISIS. Her movies contribute to the national debt and unemployment of all crew involved. She should be deemed a terrorist of cinema and deported immediately

How does she manage to get fatter with every picture?

Usually they are washed up or retired looking for any sort of attention they can get. Like Scot Baio last week.

They use their fame to influence politics. Politics which will not affect because they are fucking loaded with cash

So basically they are despicable.

Food

BEEFCAKE!

I do wonder what's going through this guys mind

Donald Trump's daughter is Emma Roberts, your argument is invalid

>Would pink color look good on my new cuckshed?

>Politics which will not affect because they are fucking loaded with cash
All politicians are loaded with cash, dummy. Rich people make choices for you every day.

>ywn cave an autistic sjw nigger's skull in with a rock

why even live?

couldn't care less. i have zero interest in the politics of actors or actresses. James Woods' and Gary Oldman's right of center politics doesn't faze me one bit. i dig both of them and i'm somewhat of a leftist.

Hillary's confirmed lineup for the DNC convention:
Barack Obama & Michelle Obama
Bernie Sanders
Bill Clinton
Lin-Manuel Miranda
Oprah Winfrey
Ellen Degeneres
Beyoncé & Jay-z
Lady Gaga
Katy Perry
Demi Lovato
Christina Aguilera
The Mothers of the Movement participating include Gwen Carr, mother of Eric Garner; Sybrina Fulton, mother of Trayvon Martin; Maria Hamilton, mother of Dontré Hamilton; Lucia McBath, mother of Jordan Davis; Lezley McSpadden, mother of Michael Brown; Cleopatra Pendleton-Cowley, mother of Hadiya Pendleton; Geneva Reed-Veal, mother of Sandra Bland.
It's going to outblow the RNC in terms of viewers & ratings. Most will just be watching for the music artists involved.How can we compete when Hillary has too many connections?

>Comparing Ugly Slav scum to perfect waifu
Shiggy diggy

He's talking about
>vote to let 10 million refugees into the country
>bunch of people get raped and murdered
>say "What are you fucking racists complaining about? I've never been raped by a refugee in my villa with 10 foot walls and 24/7 armed security."

How much cosmetic surgery has this whore had?

He didn't. Cucklifornians want it to be like it was 30 years ago. Only current Cucklifornia 43% of LEGAL residents don't even speak English at home.
It's toast

guys...

Relative size and shape of their assholes

They are free to express their political views just as I am free to express mine. I have no problem with it.

Rude

>>vote to let 10 million refugees into the country
So you don't believe in democracy?

>>bunch of people get raped and murdered
Surely this has nothing to do with how quick the media picks up these rare attacks and validates ISIS' entire fucking purpose, no sir.

>>say "What are you fucking racists complaining about? I've never been raped by a refugee in my villa with 10 foot walls and 24/7 armed security."
You're sheltered as fuck too. Don't pretend you're a hardcore survivalist living off mother nature away from the jews.

My question is why people care about their opinion on anything, unless they've actually studied the field.

There's like six inches between her legs and nipples lmao

>We are now reporting LIVE from the Democratic National Convention!

Literally accepted into Mensa

I am convinced that chloe is the result of an experiment to combine the DNAs of pigs and humans.

Where's Leon Trotsky?

>They are free to express their political views just as I am free to express mine. I have no problem with it.

Except none of us have your fucking views shoved in our faces by media trying to pretend like your view somehow has merit over everyone else's.

>Sidewalk Erection Closed?

>Except none of us have your fucking views shoved in our faces
Free speech has nothing to do with the volume or reach of your speech, faggot.

What genetic disease is this?

#FridgeSquad

I don't care about your question as you haven't studied the field

Most celebrities are fucking retarded. They have no idea how normal people live and are put up on pedestals so their massive egos tell them that whatever they say is important and intelligent, so they interject themselves into situations that they are unqualified to address.

Why is Muslim refugees a democracy thing?
Since when has immigration policy ever been put to a public vote?

wtf I hate trump now... guess I'm a #shill4Hill now

Fuck off, she's perfect

I think it's pretty ridiculous that movie stars are generally the spokesperson for the entire cultural component of society within the popular sphere of politics. There are other people more qualified to represent/explain a culture - art historians, curators, cultural critics, artists, columnists. To satisfy the urge for star power they could just as easily get a well known member of this community to comment. Anything would be better than an actor continuing to skew the popular perception of what culture is.

>TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK

>getting tattoos to spite her father

not perfect

I'm glad weak young people are having their time in America.
That way, when God calls upon my sword to destroying the infidels, I can take much more of them before being sent to heaven with my virgins.

I imagine the dynamic being quite similar to this

Does the Tat say truck or thick? i cant tell

allahu akbar

She's a strong woman who advocates not presenting yourself as a sex object so as to provide a good role model for girls.

it's the initials of her family members, all except her father.

>That way, when God calls upon my sword to destroying the infidels, I can take much more of them before being sent to heaven with my virgins.

>SHE HAS NO STYLE

does she forget their names a lot?

Whats the issue with her father?

>tfw had never seen that before

Smash the patriarchy

lel what a disgusting little pig, she really got punished by the universe for messing with her dad

Cheated on her mom or something. the whole family turned on him because he wasn't a fem

Is that real?

who the fuck gives a shit about american politics? The fact that some reality tv idiot can become the president should tell you all you need to know. America: a country by retards for retards.

Well, I can see why.
At least we know what side of the family Chloe got dem strong chin genes from.

>America: a country by retards for retards
be so kind as to name your extended village

If America is a backwards shithole run by retards AND America is the most powerful country on earth, what does that say about the rest of you?