Bane?

Bane?

The masked man....

...Bane?

Popped corn?

Bane...?

Bane!

lol oops! I slipped

What happened to smiling black popcorn guy?

If i ask for extra butter would you die?

He didn't fly so good

He's with my wife and her son.

It would be extremely sticky.

>Crashing this plane...WITH NOSA VYVERSE

Who's Nosa? Did she have some connection to Thea Jency?

>That'll be $59 plus tip

You're a slick guy.

?enaB

I really think about this every day. Every time I see a large male, every time I think about a plane, every time somebody mentions the CIA, every time somebody asks about a mask, every time I weigh on the scale, every time somebody mentions the want to be a Dr. , every time somebody says they're not their friends, every time somebody mentions loyalty, every time somebody mentions Batman.

Holy shit. It's a part of me now. This scene is a big guy for me, and taking over my brain must have been a part of it's plan. Of course, Bravo Nolan you're a real human being and a true detective. I don't know what to do anymore. I wake up in the middle of the night and immediately yell FOR YOU! I just can't help it. Every dream I can remember for the past 3 years has had to do with this fucking scene. Even if it's just the faintest sound of the plane. Oh my God. Please save me. Somebody. I can't take it. My life is crashing with no survivors.

?enaB

What about reparations?

>tfw this pasta has unironically became my life

>he doesn't pay reparations when booking a cinema ticket

Dr. Pavel, I'm PIMP

Congratulations!

Was it rape?

The National Kino Agency is probably reading this right now. Please don't get me locked up. I haven't seen Star Trek yet and I forgot my falcon the last time I went.

Dubs?

Ballmore?

Shiieet!!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

he's a big bane for juan avyu someone get this hot pocket outa the wreckage brother

Dr. Pavel, we are JUSTice League

Bane..

blhaneggg?

Did you see him in King Arthur trailer? His career is flying really good

Bane? BAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!?!?!

plane?

Dr Pavel , I'm shy

this made me laugh like a fucking idiot top kek

You don't get to bring friends.

Bane in the Big Gotham City.

Wow

Hey, big guy! Our plane just crashed with no survivors and we need a ride!

"Grandpa, were you a bug guy on the plane?" "No", I answered, "But I served in a company of big guys".

>For You

He wasn't alive

Don't worry. No dubs for you.