I fucked it up Sup Forums

I fucked it up Sup Forums.

>Be me 32yo M
>This december and after 6 years together, my gf disappeared without giving a reason out of the blue.
>She kept saying "Im the same, I didnt change, why are you worried?" and didnt want to meet up in person. I was prepared for the worst.
Two weeks later she changed her whatsapp profile picture hugging another guy.
>Spent my worst christmas holidays in years, horrible january and so on.
>I tried to delete her from everywhere, but my mind is weak and I found the new guy's facebook and info. She was the 'vulture type', you know, following her everywhere and saying "your bf doesnt care about you, I can live with you 24/7, you are the best girl ever I love you so much".
>She texted me 5 days ago. She answered some of my questions "Yes, I still think of you, OP" "Im kinda miss you" and a few more. She didnt answer my last question and Ive been waiting since then.
>This weekend was carnival party, we never went to those parties because we didnt like them. Guess what. I couldnt help entering the guys fb, and I saw 4 pictures of both of them with their costumes and with horrible comments from the guy about how much he loves her.

Now, alone at home and destroyed once again, I come to you Sup Forums. I have no friends left after so many years and I just cant sleep or rest anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
blowmeuptom.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=1cijr8gSxTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for help or advice

Find your balls.

Stop talking to her.

Go to the gym.

Want to help ya but dont know how to.
best of luck bro

well at least you learned this now instead of having wasted more time with her. or worse bought a house or had a kid together.

sounds to me like you dodged a bullet, op. but when you're young (see..i'm 35) you think your shit is torn but really time heals. you won't think about it all the time and eventually will have some days where you'll wonder how you almost forgot to think about it and eventually wonder why you ever bothered thinking about a cheating bitch like her.

you'll be lonely. but hold your shit together. go hiking or find a hobby that's constructive.

a few years from now you'll be giving some other user the same advice from my position.

stop being a faggot and move on pussy

I had a somewhat similar situation, bud. It fucked me up for 3 years. I had a chance with someone a few months later and fucked it up. But, I met someone a few months ago and we've been together every since and she's fucking great. I wont lie, it'll be tough for a bit. I dont know how long. But things will definitely get better. I did all of that FB checking bullshit too, and it does nothing but hurt. Try to stop yourself and you'll feel much better (the few times I stopped myself, was definitely a good decision). Dont ever look at pictures of her. Try some OkCupid stuff, go to bars. Have fun being single again. And by "have fun being single" I dont mean go out and fuck a bunch of chicks, I just mean have fun doing things that YOU want to do. Immerse yourself in a hobby, play video games, drink some beer with friends (I dont believe you have zero friends). Things will get better, bud.

one pair of legs closing... is other ones opening.
stop the feelings and start doing, "love" is just an illusion, once you realize that, you just don't be an asshole and you can live to the fullest.

Forget about her.
Move on, faggot

She's either been fucking this other guy for a while or she's at least been looking for an excuse to leave. She's a coward and took the easy way out that would eliminate any confrontation with you directly. She stopped taking the relationship seriously long ago. Don't be depressed. Be angry. Be angry at this bitch that didn't respect you enough to talk to you about any problems she was having in this long of a relationship. This kind of shit is what should be expected of teenagers. Not someone your age. Get angry, go to the gym, and don't give her another second of your time. She has proven that she isn't worth it.

this

You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends' noses. You decide how other people make you feel, you can't control the will of others. Best to never contact her again and when she does try to come back (she will) you have to be strong enough to ignore her. Loving someone and hating someone are pretty much the same thing when it comes to attachment... best strive for not feeling anything at all toward her. Yep it sucks. But dude you're 32, as am i, if you haven't figured out that life pretty much sucks yet then you've been super lucky thus far

Forget about her. In six months you will have gained tougher skin. Don't get all pic related about it

respect yourself more nigger

It gets better Sup Forumsro.

My gf dumped me a week after I was made redundant, 5 days after my birthday and a day after my grandad got terminal cancer. I gave her everything. I moved cities to be with her and did everything to make her happy and feel special. And then she dumps me over the phone.
I was fucking broken. I went through all the motions. I was devastated, angry, and missed her like crazy. Sometimes I still do. But gradually, it's getting better. Try and see the silver lining in the situation. Even if its small. Then build on it. Don't hold on to the past and try to move on.
It will get better. I promise.

T H I S

if u want revenge, the best revenge is ultimate success. become rich and fuck her friends so she has to remember you. remember the pos that stole her from you? fuck his ex, fuck his mom and fuck his sister. its the only way to win.

Women are for sticking your penis inside, nothing more. I realized this when I was 18.

This.
34 fag here, follow his advice.
I also agree, you dodged a bullet there.

1 :take time to heal
2 :man the fuck up
3 ?????
4 PROFIT

Only niggerfaggot's work out at the gym

Fuck her mom or sister. See how she feels after that.

OP here
Thank you guys, I have to admit when she texted me I was there and I even thought of not caring about she was with this other guy. At the end with her disappearing like this, I was thinking it was all my fault, that I didnt care about her, or worked too much, but she didnt give me a chance of explaining or regreting my behaviour.

I tried to avoid FB, but at the end and specially on days like today, I always go there and see all the happy faces and how quick she rebuild her life like if nothing happened.

pussy ass virgin detected

Nederfag detected. Wat ben jij een dikke kankersukkel. Groei even een ruggengraat, dump die bitch.

Im in the same situation. No friends and no girl after i did everything right. Youre not alone dude

Uh oh you frickin moron. You just got cuck'd

She didn't rebuild a new life quickier, she already planned to leave long ago.
Trash all her shit or things related to her, block her from everywhere, and if she tries to come back spit on her fucking face.
Man the fuck up.

OP once again,
and yes, I honestly think I dodged a bullet. It could be worse if we were married or so. But at the same time it sadness me a lot. I gave everything for her, but its almost impossible to not relax when you are into a relationship that long.

Even if its hard Im trying to workout and meet other girls through Tinder and other apps. Its not the same as I always end up comparing every single of them with my ex.

I still dont know why she texted me, or why she messaged me 15 days ago with just a "Hello OP".

This last friday she deleted me from her contact list (saw that on whatsapp) just for SMS me. I guess that way in the case the new guy found out, he wouldnt know who was she talking to as it only appeared an unknown number.

I guess I shouldnt be thinking about hopes

Look on the bright side OP. Now you get to relax, smoke weed and jerk off whenever you want.

Shit could always be worse.

You have this oneitis because you think you'll never get anything better. Truth is once you fix yourself by actually accuiring a life, doing sports, and fixing those social skills and dip into new social circles, you'll find that there's a lot more out there than this flakey bitch you're crying about at the sidelines

tl;dr: fix life for yourself, chicks will come and go, but don't assume because you're single you can't be "whole". Stop looking for motherly love fagget. Love is conditional

therationalmale.com/
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
blowmeuptom.com/

Don't be a maricon

Grief is kinda like a screwed up ball on the trophy cabinet we call our life. Every once in a while something will bump into you (seeing those pictures, and reading those comments) and it will knock the ball back down. You just need to learn to pick up the ball, feel what you need to feel, and put it back up. I've had my fair share of break ups, and Id be lying if I said I didn't occasionally think of them. You just need a positive outlet for your negative feelings. I like to game and use it as an outlet for escapism. Get yourself a copy of Doom and go wild. Find a hobby and start working on it whenever you feel stressed or guilty so you can feel a sense of achievement instead of sadness. It can be a hard long road, but I know everyone has the ability to walk it if they're willing. Hang in there OP. Where can you find a rainbow, but only after rain.

She was too shitty to even give you a proper breakup good bye, and now she's fucking some chav. You deserve better, man.

Always remember one thing : you're alone, always.
Even with the girl of your dreams, with beautiful children or with a great job and a shitload of friends. You are ALONE and life will always make you remember that in a way or another.
In the end we all die and no one will give a fuck anymore. Stop getting sad over a breakup life could be waaaaaaay worse, believe me.
Stand alone and grab the life by the throat.

>or worked too much
I love when bitches complain about this while they sit on their asses and get fat.

OP, that pic makes your story 900% better.

Op head up and man up. Time to find and fuck other sluts it helps. There's many out there. Some enjoy anal, giving BJ, HJ and getting pissed on. Time to go have fun.

Stab the vulture over and over until he's unrecognizable, kidnap your ex, tie her to the passenger seat of your car, and drive off a cliff Thelma and Louise style.

>Murder suicide is ALWAYS the answer.

1: It hurts because she hurt you.
2: You don't want to move on because it was unexpected.
3: You feel betrayed because you trusted her.

Now you feel like shit because you can't understand those three things, and instead look at her having moved on.

OP, this is hard to do and understand, but until you take a look at yourself and how those three problems are affecting you, you will feel like shit and stay like shit.

Look at it this way:
Women talk about their problems. Men fix theirs. Time to man up and get control of your life again.

Some ideas, pick and choose:
Get drunk, eat junkfood, talk to friends/family, meet/talk to new girls, stay away from FB for a a few days.

Me too. wat do?

Just forget about her. She's moved on and it's now the beginning of the next chapter of your life. Looking into her is going to be toxic for you. Just find a hobby you can be passionate about. Find something that challenges you. Go to the gym and focus on something.
I went through something similar as you. My girlfriend kept saying I shouldn't worry about a guy. They were just friends in the same circle. She started spending less time with me. We missed thanksgiving together and then it was obvious that it was over. Don't think that there's something wrong with you. It's probably her problem; woman are legitimately nuts like that.
Become who makes you happy and someone else will find you.
I met my wife after my break up. I spent months depressed and wasting away. I woke up one day, got my bike out of storage and met my wife on a biking trail. We met up for some rides and picnics and we've been happy ever since. Let yourself move on.

seconded

Bro, you ignore her. She will start asking herself why, She will fly to you like insects fly to lightbulbs at night.

Only way to ruin her. also, this guy this guy
And remember this guy

You will be fine bro. Think about yourself now, no one else. You are the most importrant guy in the world. Never forget that.

www,survivinginfidelity.com

And I thought Sup Forums was dead, Sup Forumsrethren are still around.

You're just bad at sex. You aren't reading enough Jezebel.com Its a great place on how to conform to a woman's needs.

MURDER!!! 10/10
IT PUT THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE Sup Forums rekt threads AGAIN

I want you to know that I screen capped this.
From one very wise person to another, you nailed it.

This. Every bit of this.

OP, I'm going to give you some amazing advice, it worked for me.
Either buy a whole weight set, benching bar, dumbells, curling bar, and all, or get a good gym membership. Make a hobby of weightlifting, convince yourself that it is your favorite hobby in the world and do it everyday.
But the next important part is to not care about woman at all, don't seek them, don't care if you get one and they break up with you. Once you start doing this, they'll come to you like flies to a pile of shit.

Theres no reason to hit the gym. Its full of ball sweat. Running/biking works out legs and core muscles. Buy a $10 tension cord for upper body.

OP vai pra academia.

Fica forte, foca no emprego e usa seu ódio pra achar outra mulher.

Foi assim que fiz com minha ex. Deletei ela de tudo, não dei nenhuma bola pra ela. Usei meu ódio com a situação pra arranjar outra menina. E deu certo.

Não manda mensagem pra ela. Se ela te mandar ignora.

Não dê importância pra vagabunda.

Se precisar de qualquer coisa, ou desabafar to aqui.

OP again
Thank you guys for your replies, its nice to see you are not alone and sadly it doesnt matter where are you from.
Im saving most of your replies for reading them when Im feeling like this again.

Im actually in the proccess of meeting a nice girl who was into a 8yr relationship. Weve met twice and she looks ok. She doesnt have to be the one but at least she helps me to disconnect from this sadness.

One more question, I obvious dont want to be friends with my ex, even she proposed that. But, should I answer her back? Should I text her? What if she decides to meet and talk after more time? Or wanting to come back?

I know the answer, it never goes right but... you know, as I said in my first message, my mind is weak.

have to stop checking facebook and stop replying to her texts i know its hard but you can do it

Even when Br wants to be comforting, I can't help but laugh.

wtf, cut all contact.

Im actually lifting weights at home. Nothing fancy, but enough for looking me in the mirror and thinking Im like in my 20s again.
The girl Im talking there said me yesterday Im handsome and have a nice body. So at least, thats something for smiling.

> I just cant sleep or rest anymore.
this is the worst part cus u shood disconnect from her and simply let time pass

This. The gym is a waste of money.

The amount of out of season summers falling for bait threads is unbearable. But I still Sup Forumsrowse regardless.

Academia é lugar pra viado.

Quando a minha puta me deixou, comi ela 3 meses depois.

Ela estava com outro.

Já passaram 4 anos e algumas vezes cada ano ela me manda um e-mail para foder. Estou esperando ela ter filhos pra comer ela.

She is dead to you, period.
Never look back, ever.

She doesn't wanna get back together OP, cuff this new girl and don't talk to your ex for a good year or two.

Calm down there, Adderall. Glad you liked the joke.

No friends man. People learn to decide. Never do that. You are no dog, she cannot put you on a lease.

Dont know man thats tough, going to have to do anything and everything possible to keep your mind occupied. Hobbies, fam? Etc. Workout, running. Find some new women...have some fun.

Jimmies

I wouldn't respond. Just close that door of your life. It just isn't worth thinking about. Go out with that new girl and have fun with your life.

LOL M8 FUK U

What? Why, are you a retard or something?

This. I've had similar happen to me.
You're lucky she isn't attached to you through a kid, etc.
It'll take time.. But you'll survive it.

Op, I went through a very similar SHITuation with my ex of 5 years. Yes it's hard as fuck being with someone that long then they just are gone, but there when its covienient for them (her).
I turned to alcohol, drugs and partying and I smashed a bunch of girls (since 2012 I've been with around 15 different girls, most were hook ups from tinder and parties)
But it never really helped, and I did the same I still fap to girls that resemble her.
It sucks, but shit happens man.
Don't let her destroy your dignity. She has already brought you down to this point by being a selfish and immature whore by up and leaving then fucking a new guy a week later. Fuck her op.
You are better than this.
Don't let this defy you.
Be strong.
Every time you think of her, slap your balls or your face(it actually helps lol, my friend dared me when I was drunk)
It's hard to move on to someone else but take your time getting into a new relationship, date your self OP, but new clothes, new gadgets, or whatever makes you happy. Do YOU user.

Então cara, eu levanto peso em casa.

Tá fazendo a diferença e pelo menos você usa esse tempo pra ser produtivo.

Normalmente essas vagabundas acham que conseguem algo melhor. Usei essa raiva pra levantar peso, vejo várias vadias correndo atrás agora.

He look, it's Azamat Bagatov. How is Borat doing?

here's what you do:

stop talking to her.
just stop. don't block her, but delete her number.

just bait for awhile and slowly but surely she will destroy herself with thoughts. you will then have a choice to give her a 2nd chance when, not if, she comes knocking on your door, calling your phone, calling your parents, etc.

GL user

Hahaha pussyass faggot. MGTOW or get #rekt

Dude, i am a bit confused. Did she even dump you or just disappeared and avoided conversation?

That is important to know so I can answer your question.

quit being such a little bitch.

Shut up you beener

>oneitis
yes, you should definitely take the advice from someone who uses teenage date rape vocabulary.

Exactly, sadly.

I'd probably kick the guys ass and then move on.

But yeah, you probably dodged a bullet.

Op here.

I just dissappear and hoped she will talk to me again. My waifu is now with me, she has a heating element.

Shit ik how that feels man but idk how to help may kek be with you

NO U

Come on OP, you're fucking 32. There are 3.5 billion or so other pussys out there. Seriously. I was in a fruitless relationship for 10 years and i ditched it finally and she left and suddenly it was the best thing that ever happened to me. You must have some value. If she smashed your confidence this far into the ground by saying how much you have to change and yet she never changes herself then you are way better off without her. Find someone else and don't go back near her. Those types can sap all your self confidence.

Ignore her.

Whatever you thought you had is dead.
Let becoming her "one that got away" consume you.
That's what I did.
When she calls years later in a moment of weekness and you're doing great.. Allow it to sink in that she's beneath you now.
Take better care of yourself.
Women age poorly compared to men.
Give it a few years an a little effort and relish in her backpeddling.
Also.. Go slay some pussy.
You'll feel better.

Oh wow

Alarm alarm we have an original fag here. So jelly, did you get to suk moots peen?

OP here not We were together a saturday, cooking together, hugging, watching a film at the sofa, having sex and sleeping together. She then went to her parents house, I stayed working at home.
Then she suddenly starts skipping my messages, didnt come back, "Im the same, I didnt change". She is online but doesnt answer, I write tons of messages, still no answer.
2 weeks later, new profile picture. No explanation, no way of meeting her in person, nothing.
We were about to celebrate our 6th anniversary, (10 days from there).

That was it.

obviously you've never been in a long-term relationship.

it's all cool to be edgy and shit but when you seriously consider becoming MGTOW, you wouldn't be saying this.

U SAY WoT M8? I'LL NIP YA.

Do you think it is possible that she was bored in the relationship?

OP where do you live? I'll buy you a drink on me.

best advice someone gave me after a breakup,

"you miss her, but that's not the girl who fell in love with you anymore. she's long gone. that women you're thinking about is the one who feel out of love with you. she's the girl who decided you were expendable and you can't go back to that first girl. the other one will always be in the way"

Beat her thefuck up

Is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=1cijr8gSxTQ

Just remember she betrayed your trust.
Sure you can talk to her or meet her, you are adults after all. Just remember that if you do, stay in control and make sure it's for a purpose (retrieving lost possessions, ending old contracts/arrangements etc).

Extremely important: Avoid being the "broken ex", and avoid doing the "I miss you, I want you mushy ex".

If you get a chance to fuck her again: Don't.

Op here.
Threads ded, threads ded. It got hijacked

Mede nederlanders op Sup Forums? Dat zie je niet vaak

Op here.
Threads ded, threads ded. It got hijacked3zgt60