ITT we discuss Gun Violence

ITT we discuss Gun Violence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUjqz9rWegM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When the fuck do you need high capacity magazine?

for when I want the gun to jam bcs I'm an untrained pleb who can't reload, but I think it will make me shoot a lot.

The solution to violence involving firearms is not to remove the firearms.
Additionally, if the goal is to save lives, then money put towards reducing violence involving firearms can much more effectively be put to use in other things.
Think outside of the box.

if everybody was armed and trained, then people wouldnt be so defenseless against suicidal rampages.

When the fuck do you need freedom?

Do you want to have a bad time? Cause this is how you get a bad time.

> you're way more likely to be killed by a white person with a gun than by an illegal immigrant

really gets those neurons firin'

Just in case the travel ban doesn't hold up and ISIS members start coming in.

illegal immigrants take jobs, not lives.

So... in America, a caucasian majority country, you're more likely to be killed by the majority race?

What other common sense can you pass on?

Are you going to tell me BLM shit too?

If you do the math on FBI crime statistics there's almost a dead even split between Caucasian people and people of color. Mind explaining systemic racism to me too, given this fact?

What is this, 1994? I'm cool with improving background checks, but as for banning guns, we live in the present. That shit is old.

if you're going to take someone down the america way, you have to do it in excess. go big or go home.

target shooting, or shooting for fun, you can go through a 'high capacity' 30 round mag in under a minute easily, a 10 round mag would get annoying, plus a primary reason for the right to bear arms is for the citizenry to be able to defend/protect themselves from a corrupt government, there's a reason one of the first things hitler did was confiscate all the guns

I'm very liberal, but the amount of guns isn't the problem. As far as I know (and I could be wrong) Canada has less restrictive gun laws than the US but a fraction of the gun violence.

America has a problem with gun culture, not guns themselves. Banning certain types of guns and restricting their access more will help, but it's not going to fix the problem entirely. The only way is to change the culture, which takes a long time.

75% of gun murders in the US are niggers killing other niggers. We must support free guns for everyone

>Banning certain types of guns and restricting their access more will help
Because that helped with drugs, alcohol, prostitution, right? Maybe we should ban cheeseburgers too. We're in the middle of an obesity epidemic, after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=PUjqz9rWegM

eeyy

I don't. But in a free country I'm allowed to have what I want.

What happened to all the "OBUMMERS GONNA TAKE MY GUNS" people?

Obama was apparently supposed to do a lot of things, according to American conservatives. Institute sharia law, censor the press, start another war.

>Canada has less restrictive gun laws than the US
Not even remotely true

That's not to mention they actually classify spics as whites. The crime statistics for whites is actually lower still yet.

Luckily he was incompetent and lost his majority in congress after 2 years, rendering him completely neutered

That's not even remotely true. There's a reason you can't walk into CVS and buy a big bucket of cyanide.

>ITT we discuss Gun Violence

Also ITT we discuss suicides and niggers

They never even tried to ban guns in anyway, the worst he did was try to improve background checks and such

When I did my math and research, I accounted for hispanics in the POC as best as I could. Certain areas on their statistics pages do distinguish, though many don't.

false equivalency.
can you harm another individual with a cheeseburger?

Hurrr Duhhh.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

Banning certain types is just common sense, you can't have people buying tanks or having anti-air artillery in their gardens

If the American police were better trained, the citizens shouldn't feel the need for weaponry.

In Canada, nobody has guns and nobody gets shot.

Can you harm another individual with personal consumption of drugs? Can you harm another individual when two consenting adults exchange goods/services for sex? Your point is pretty moot.

Good to know your military doesn't use guns.

American police are so shit because they're all terrified of being shot at any moment, so they just shoot anything that moves

It's a vicious cycle

The only places in the world with higher gun related deaths are third world countries and active war zones.

more false equivalency.

i'd say your point is the one that's pretty moot.

Because CVS does not sell cyanide.

Canada has about 10 million guns, actually. Still pales in comparison to the US, but they have a fraction of the gun deaths even accounting for that discrepancy.

Is your head firmly lodged in your asshole?

Of course they do.

Number of mass shootings in canada since the 1700's: 30

Number of mass shootings in the united states since the 1700's: Literally too many to count.

Almost like loose gun laws and gun related deaths are related.

You're the one who has no valid logical point to make. I can hurt someone with literally anything put into my hands, the desire to hurt people is the issue, not the tool used. See: The several terrorist attacks in recent months where people just drove vehicles into crowds. Next plz

>canadian military
I cant help but picture an army of mimes and clowns for some reason.

armed with hockey sticks

California has seen about a 50 percent decline in gun deaths since they started instituting heavier gun control laws. Nothing will make guns go away, but murder and suicide is often an impulsive thing, and limiting access (or just making it annoying to get a gun) seems to be enough to dissuade a lot of people.

>nobody has guns
>nobody

The intent of a motor vehicle is transport. Sometimes accidents happen.

The intent of an assault rifle is to kill people.

Drugs, alcohol and prostitutes all should be legal in a free society because people have the right to do whatever they want with their own bodies if it's not affecting anyone else

Guns by their very nature are designed to forcefully affect other people's lives, you can't just go around saying "well let's just have every mass killing machine legal because people would get them anyway even if you banned them"

>This satirical poster oughtta solve this complex issue

Jesus fuck ur dum

That's the spirit.

Car analogies are stupid. The proper equivalency would be to post statistics about cars being purposefully used as weapons, which people never do.

>the desire to hurt people is the issue
>uses personal consumption of goods as argument
>moves goalposts to include terrorist attacks with vehicles

my god user. can you even logic?

And mass shooting are still a statistical rarity that contribute a fraction of one percent to the total number of gun deaths, or deaths as a whole.
The problem is not guns. The problem is people wanting to hurt others, and that issue is regarding mental health.

lol gunfags are the easiest fags to troll

I think the best option to reduce school shootings is to give all students government-issued handguns so they can defend themselves the next time a white kid has a mental breakdown.

You can't buy cyanide from a convenience store yet. Soon, though.

>cars being purposefully used as weapons, which people never do.
Do not post in this thread anymore until you at least have even a basic clue as to what you are talking about.

Anyone here read about the gun laws of non-US countries?
I personally like Russia's policy
-need to be 18
-need to be permanent resident
-self-defense, hunting, and sports only
-license given for 5 year period by local police
- -background check
- -storage check
- -medical check
- -mentally ill and known substance abusers excluded from gun ownership
- -six and a half hour training class on gun safety mandatory
-ten gun max
-limited to smooth bore for the first five years
-allowed to own rifles after first five years
-handguns for service weapons only
-short barrel shotguns and rifles are banned

I think it's a good compromise.

If the argument for banning "assault weapons" is about the shooter not being able to kill or maim multiple people in one shooting, then wouldn't the best solution be to arm every single person? At least this way, the first person has a fraction of a chance to fight back. No amount of gun legislation will save that first victim.

Why is gun violence so special that you need a separate qualifier for it? Banning guns doesn't reduce levels of overall violence, other sources just compensate for the loss. I'd rather get shot than shanked, personally.

Sometimes people need to be killed you goddamned pansy-ass idiot, and every government on the planet agrees with that statement and even has huge budgets set aside to make sure their anti-human tools are the best of the best

. Shit gets real fast and if you're too pussy for it, then you can just kill yourself now, but don't act like you can restrain others freedom, you mindless pissant.

Mexico has stricter gun laws than Canada.

They didnt mental health those people to death.

You wanna dig holes for fence posts?
Or do electrical while on a 3 story building?
Demo work, etc. I worked with my step dad from 13-16 years old doing construction and electrical work(he was a gen contractor) and he tried hiring whites and blacks but they wanted 15-16$/hr digging holes and demo work (tear down and clean up) when we had a Mexican dude who would do it for $9/hr.
And when he did hire non-beans they were lazy or bitched a lot (both white and black, mind you I'm white and my step dad is half white half Mexican but looks white (blue eyes))
I was a fucking teen pleb and I just did what he told me. Basically, Mexican immigrants are the hardest working people in this country(physically)
I find it funny when people say , their taking our jobs! When in reality, I never see any white people or nigs at Home Depot or lowes looking for work every single morning of every day. We hired mostly from Home Depot parking lots, usually a mix of 85% Mexican and the rest white(almost always an older white guy who would probably be a liability then anything) and blacks(very rare though in the morning, 1-2 were there in the late afternoon when we came back for more supplies)
What I'm getting at is, go do labor work or go be a landscaper, go mow lawns, go make Mexican food, chances are, 95% of you pussies wouldn't have the stamina or strethgh to even do half the work they do.

But I will end with I know there are a bunch of beans that are bad and sell drugs, but a lot of those are US citizens.
I've lived all over California north and south and I've live in Nevada and Arizona. Dealt with the worst of the worst of every race. Everyone sucks, stop blaming other people (regardless of race) because you're a lazy piece of shit bitching about jobs yet you're on Sup Forums all day long, go get a fucking job then you stupid piece of shit.

>Compromise
>License
>For a right
No.

>The intent of an assault rifle is to kill people
Watch out, it's bait

Man all those spontaneous mass stabbings sure are terrifying huh

1776 WILL COMMENCE IF YOU TRIED RETARDED SHIT LIKE THAT HERE, FUCKING RUSSIA IS YOUR MODEL NOW FUCKING IDIOTS FUCK

>compromising on a right
Never.

THIS

I use my gun to drive to and from work, to transport shopping, to drive me and my friends cross country and sometimes work as an uber. If you took away my gun, I wouldn't be able to do any of those things so it's totally unrealistic to take away my gun and have a decent quality of life.

Swiss master race
>29% firearm ownership
>universal conscription
>only accepted 3 (total) foreign refugees in 2016
>general rule of assimilate or GTFO

Prove source you pleb don't just talk out of your pink little boy pussy

Other than accidents, if a gun is used to kill someone, it's being purposefully used as a weapon. A blanket number of automotive deaths is in no way a valid comparison. What about that is incorrect?

>there's a reason one of the first things hitler did was confiscate all the guns
he didn't do that. Actually the thing he did was to unban guns for all non jews.

There is the technology that could make every car follow the speed limit or even cut down the speed of cars by half by the manufacturers and would basically reduce car caused deaths to 0, but the excuse not to it would be not fun to drive anymore.

Mexico is also a third world shithole.

You have missed the point entirely.
Take away guns and you still have people looking to cause harm.
Help those who have the mental issues and then they won't want to hurt others.

The gun is a tool. Not a motive.

>not giving guns to mentally unstable sociopaths

BURN IN HELL COMMIE SCUM! THIS IS AMERICA!

You are the one who is equating the right to own weapons into wanting to hurt other people.

So yes, when you want to directly impede my right to have a hobby, to defend my home, and defend my person, I will bring up other relatable topics.

It is a persons choice to own anything, however the moment you use an object to harm, disenfranchise, or otherwise impede another persons life, at that point is when you deserve to be punished i.e. your rights end where my face begins.

I get it, you're trying to troll me, but you are just being illogical. Sorry.

Gun problem no we have a black problem! Posts from one city... lul pleb whatever helps you jack off to trump at night

>More bullets in the air = less bodies on the ground.

If I had a choice, I'd gladly take one dipshit with a gun trying to shoot people over fifty one dipshits trying to shoot one guy.

I support gun violence

the fact that people use vehicles as weapons all the time. that is what is incorrect about your statement.

G.U.N.= gangsta uneducated niggers

Cringe

How many people are killed per year by plastic cutlery? EXACTLY!

Nobody is saying the gun is the motive, I'm saying the tool needs to be put on a higher shelf so the kids can't hurt themselves with it.

we should ban planes while we're at it so we dont have another 9/11

I love how you libshits somehow find it in you to look down on almost everybody around you. You must think you're pretty fucking special, huh.

You gotta be a special kind of stupid to compare a method of transportation with a tool specifically used for killing

2011-2013. Shitty graph, provide a real source and new shit you fucking idiot

Now rescale the axes to include just the first world countries against which we should compare ourselves.